FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it have FusianMedia as Atlanta's premier yada yada?

Their own website says, "Based in Orlando, Florida, we employ vast ranges of technology schools to successfully meet any project that needs a spark of innovation and technical design."

I've also done an internal search on their website and I'm NOT seeing Atlanta anywhere?
It is on http://whois.domaintools.com/fusianmedia.com

Meta Description:Voted the Premier Atlanta Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm. Serving clients since 1999.

I have searched for that exact phrase, and it actually applies to SolarVelocity. From http://www.thepagerank.net/website/solarvelocity.com :

WebSite Url : solarvelocity.com

Title Tag : Atlanta Web Design, Interactive Marketing, Web Technology - SolarVelocity

Description : Voted the Premier Atlanta Web Design, Marketing Agency and Technology Firm. Serving clients since 1999.

Solar Velocity really is a major Southeast web design firm, headquartered in Atlanta. Either this Fusianmedia is an Orlando subsidiary, or Fusianmedia swiped the Company Description wholesale from SolarVelocity.

Coincidentally, SolarVelocity is also into auto racing. SVG Racing press release on solarvelocity.com:
Press Release

bar.jpg
Solar Velocity sponsors SVG Racing

Solar Velocity is proud to announce the formation of SVG Racing. Solar Velocity welcomes the opportunity to expand its marketing expertise to the automotive and racing industries, and looks to use its sponsorship of SVG Racing to further introduce its services to a relatively untapped market. SVG Racing is a private, amateur racing club primarily participating in SCCA and NASA events. SVG Racing promotes sports car club racing through two growing segments of the amateur racing scene: American Classics and Import Tuners. SVG Racing’s calendar for 2008 will have the team attending track days and challenges at Road Atlanta, Carolina Motorsports Park, Barber Motorsports and Nashville Superspeedway. While SVG Racing currently limits its participation to events in the Southeast, the team looks to expand its participation throughout the eastern U.S.
About Solar Velocity
Solar Velocity (www.solarvelocity.com) is one of the fastest growing interactive marketing and technology services firms in the Southeast. Founded in Atlanta, Solar Velocity is a full-service marketing company that blends traditional marketing with “new” interactive marketing such as web design and internet applications. Their innovative services provide measurable marketing campaigns and interactive software for medium and large-sized businesses. Solar Velocity has been pioneering marketing and technology solutions to hundreds of companies since 1999. Clients include Cingular Wireless, Beazer Homes, BellSouth, and BP.

Thank you! Looking at the coding, it seems they took some of it from the solarvelocity site and may never have noticed that shows up. Then again, maybe it was intentional to get traffic. I can't believe I missed that on domaintools...I had used that also.

If it was unintentional then very lazy work by their designers having lifted stuff elsewhere (though that happens a lot) and if it was intentional, then lame! LOL.

You're welcome! BTW, I just googled a new search for fusianmedia, and this popped up on page one:

index
WEB DESIGN BY FUSIANMEDIA.COM. CLIENT DOWNLOADS. Click above to open the client's FTP page, You will be asked for a user name and Password provided by one ...
www.lamcivilengineering.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

It wants me to install an active x for Flash upgrade. Don't think I'll chance it. This whole thing's too sketchy. Plus, there's a a huge salsa making party going on in the kitchen with hundreds of tomatoes, peppers, etc from the garden. Yummy!! Be back later. Has anyone else managed to view the page?

Also, some things are being cleaned up, such as e-mail addresses and other items going bye-bye on the domaintools/fusianmedia page.

Lam Civil Engineering...Bruce Lam is the contact for Fusianmedia. So, he started a more "legit" business overnight? Something is weird. Why is everyone that she knows so sheisty, including the mom?

Per peoplefinder.com

http://www.peoplefinders.com/summar...15&vw=business&Search=Business&Input=business

New names that need to be search. You guys think they are passing off these "businesses" as sold so they will not be financially responsible for anything that may be tied to their names?

Going out on a limb here--

In AL we have a law that if you serve minors drinks or there is a tort committed on the premises, there can be a claim against the owner.

FWIW, maybe she actually did die at the club while Casey was inside partying or "working". If the club is sold, then they could claim a huge lose, file bankruptcy, and possibly avoid a civil lawsuit by the family. Just a thought. I do not know the laws there, but AL adopted most of FL and GA's laws, so maybe?

I'll go on Westlaw later and see if I can find it, but would be easier if someone from FL already knows the law and can post it.

Lam Civil Engineering...Bruce Lam is the contact for Fusianmedia. So, he started a more "legit" business overnight? Something is weird. Why is everyone that she knows so sheisty, including the mom?

No.

Lam isn't an uncommon last name. It appears to belong to a relative and that FusianMedia just did the website. That makes sense, if my relative did web design he'd have designed mine.

You can see the registrant information and dates here for anyone interested. http://whois.domaintools.com/lamcivilengineering.com

Additionally, it is NOT a new website, but all the googling sometimes causes other words to pull something up quicker in a ranking than it would have otherwise.

ok gotcha. Thank you! Told you, I am not a sleuther! :)

I think we just need to remember that not everyone and everything connected with Fusian, even by the slightlest tie, is necessarily at all tied to this, and Fusian itself may be unrelated other than Casey spending time there.

Dragging unrelated ITPs into this is something I think we need to tread lightly around. If there are things that seem unrelated, perhaps it would be better to ask a few people by PM who are willing to look into it and not post them here until the link can be determined and posted IF it is relevant.

Things like length of establishment and registration of companies, etc., is very quick to research and easy to find. It'd be simple to check these things before we subject some poor ITP into the middle of a case that I don't think extends nearly as widely as some of this has gone. If something were very newly created or had suspicious registrant info, etc. then that might be worth posting here, but most of what's been dug up outside of Fusian itself have been well-established, legally registered, and longer-term websites and businesses.

I'm happy to look at things that seem suspect or perhaps related, and there's at least one other person here who I think would, as well, though I don't want to speak for them. I'd much rather see that done off the board so people that don't end up being at all related don't wind up unnecessarily dragged into something, perhaps subjecting WS to a reputation of involving ITPs.

JMHO.

You can see the registrant information and dates here for anyone interested. http://whois.domaintools.com/lamcivilengineering.com

Why are all of these websites' names distorted? Instead of Fusian, they are called FuSian or FusiAn. Here again, it is not Lam Civil Engineering, but rather LA MCI VILE NGINEERING. What is up with all of this 'speaking in code'? The IP adress is in NY. The physical address is Orlando.

Front Page Information

Website Title:index Title Relevancy0%AboutUs: Wiki article on Lamcivilengineering.com SEO Score: 0%
Indexed Data

Registry Data

ICANN Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.Created: 2007-01-16Expires: 2010-01-16Updated: 2008-04-04Registrar Status: clientDeleteProhibited Registrar Status: clientRenewProhibited Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited Registrar Status: clientUpdateProhibited Name Server: NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 18,272,290 domains) Name Server: NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com

Server Data

IP Address: 208.109.181.150 IP Location
us.gif
- New York - New York - Godaddy.com Inc Response Code: 200

Whois Record

Registrant:
Lam Civil Engineering, Inc.
2504 East Jackson Street
Orlando, Florida 32803
United States

Domain Name: LAMCIVILENGINEERING.COM
Created on: 16-Jan-07
Expires on: 16-Jan-10
Last Updated on: 04-Apr-08

Administrative Contact:
Lam, Quang
2504 East Jackson Street
Orlando, Florida 32803
United States
4072289540 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Lam, Quang
2504 East Jackson Street
Orlando, Florida 32803
United States
4072289540 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Why are all of these websites' names distorted? Instead of Fusian, they are called FuSian or FusiAn. Here again, it is not Lam Civil Engineering, but rather LA MCI VILE NGINEERING. What is up with all of this 'speaking in code'? The IP adress is in NY. The physical address is Orlando.

I took out the info of Lam off here and linked it instead intentionally b/c that Engineering one is not Bruce of Fusian.

A few things:

The IP address is that of the host, it has nothing to do with the physical location of the company.

The other thing about the funky capitalization, that's just how things show up. With all sorts of websites and it's nothing out of the ordinary.

I agree, Truly. Fusian is a fronting operation for some type of illegal activity, in my opinion. There are probably ties that run very, very deep with ties to organized crime and LE, in my opinion. This whole case is starting to really get fishy, and I'm starting to wonder if Casey is not caught up in something much more complicated than any of us realize.
I know people keep saying she is guilty b/c she shows no care for Caylee's situation, but wouldn't you think a master manipulator like Casey would know how to fake emotions and play the part of a grieving mother, even if she wasn't? Of course she would. So why isn't she? Something else is going on...and I'm willing to bet Fusian is behind it, in my opinion.

She did make an attempt to tell the police on the 15th (in the affidavit) that she was pacing and anxious on the 9th when after knocking on ZFG door and not being able to find her. I found that comment suspicious right away. IT WOULD BE A GIVEN as a mother you would be upset. She was trying to convince police she cared more than she did. That and wanting credit for turning her myspace into a Caylee is missing site is all we have gotten from her...just words.

Ok, I just went through tons and tons of previous posts with search term "Fusian". TravelingBug is correct...there is no evidence of the Fusian companies putting up the award for Caylee. This rumor appeared to get started through the exotic cars connection, when a poster asked "Exotic Cars? Isn't that the company that offered the award for Caylee?" and no one responded to clarify and, thus, the connection was made. Skyview is THE exotic car company offering the reward. HOWEVER, FUSIAN COMPANIES STILL NEED EXAMINED DUE TO CASEY'S CONNECTION TO THE FUSIAN CLUB. I still maintain there is stuff here that needs looked at. Closely.

Thanks, TravelingBug, for setting that record straight and avoiding more confusion!

Besides partying there we can even be certain of that. Remember that DJ (best friend of Tonys and roommate whose quotes appeared on For the Record Thursday) that works at Fusion? He said that Casey doesn't work there. He said the only reason she was ever there is because of Tony.

No kidding. Nurse bee me stated on a thread when I first brought up the Fusian video, that a separate entertainment company rented out Fusian at night and they were the ppl in charge of the Fusian Friday's stuff. I'll try to find it.

But, WHY would the owner be there on Friday nights to oversee this. More importantly, WHY would he remember her?

Personal experience here--I worked in a huge club that had 1,000-2,000 ppl a night. We rented the other side of the club to entertainment companies to hold concerts. Our managers and owners did not have anything to do with these ventures except to inspect the morning after and make sure that it was clean.

The most recent club I worked at was similar to Fusian (eatery in the day/club at night). We rented the building from the restuarant owner and he had no say at all when we had our events. He did drop by occasionally for a beer, but he never mingled with the employees.

I'm sorry where does it say that he "remembers" Casey? He probably just saw all the media on little Caylee and was moved by it.

I'm sorry where does it say that he "remembers" Casey? He probably just saw all the media on little Caylee and was moved by it.

Never mind. I just weeded through Truelys post and saw the Orlando Sentinel quote from Lam.

But again he could have just really been moved by the coverage of Caylee...

Bringing a couple of posts over to this thread. Is this the same Peter Benevides who ostensibly owns Skyview Aviation and Exotic Cars (who supposedly posted the $125,000, then upgraded to $225,000, reward for Caylee's 'safe return')? Because this Peter Benevides is embroiled in a bogus sale of a police station by a 'dummy corporation'. Buena vida. Benevides. Could this guy have tattooed his name on his illegally obtained 'properties'?

This link simply establishes for the record that Peter Benevides allegedly put up the reward money for the 'safe return' of Caylee.
[/quote]

This link is the story behind Peter Benevides and the brokering of the sale of the police station by what the Assessor calls a 'dummy' corporation. I highlighted a few key points, but it will make more sense if you read the local news story. What is Peter Benevides' connection to Casey/Caylee?
http://www.heraldnews.com/news/local_news/x390627409/Bedford-Street-station-sold-for-1-2-million

By Michael Holtzman
Herald News Staff Reporter
Posted Jul 08, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
Last update Jul 08, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
Fall River —
The long-abandoned Bedford Street police station, flood-damaged, filled with asbestos and a few years ago set to be acquired by a prominent developer for $25,000, sold recently for $1,280,000, according to Registry of Deeds listings. It was acquired on June 4 by Casper Holdings LLC in Winter Garden, Fla. No phone listing could be found for Casper, and a call placed to one number listed for its manager was not returned.The mortgage company, Infinity Mortgage Group LLC in Astatula, Fla., is managed by Pete Benevides of Benevides & Associates LLC.
Benevides, like Pavao, is formerly of Fall River. He is also listed as president, treasurer and secretary of Superior International Investments Corp. in Astatula, the entity that sold the property to Casper and who Pavao said was his partner in the police station deal.
“I’m calling the sale bogus. I’m not recognizing the sale as anything to go on,” city Assessor Pam Davis said. “I just think it’s a dummy corporation to inflate the value of the property.”
Pavao’s Web site for his Windermere, Fla., firm, JPS Investments Group Inc., had the 90-year-old, four-story, 39,000-square-foot building listed for $1.9 million.
“That’s wrong. … I’m out of the picture. I haven’t owned it for about 7 to 8 months,” Pavao said during a phone interview.
He said he sold his interest in the project for “about $40,000” to a Steven E. Brueggeman of Winter Garden, Fla. Brueggeman is listed as manager of Casper Holdings, the new owner.
Pavao made headlines last June when he tried to flip the property for a price reminiscent of runaway deals in the 1980s. “Nobody in their right mind would pay $1.2 million,” he said. “I tried to sell it for $695,000, and there were no buyers.”
Also, Biszko said Brueggeman called him about a month ago to ask about the property’s value. “I asked him, ‘How much did you pay for it?’” the building inspector said yesterday.
“He said, ‘I really don’t know. That was in the pot. He owed me so much money,’” Biszko recalled of the conversation.
Pavao essentially confirmed those details. “That’s true. I had a deal with Steve and I owed Steve money. And Steve was Peter’s (Benevides’) friend. I kind of had to sell my interest in the police station,” Pavao said.
City records list Superior Investments buying the police station from Pavao in May 2007 — two months after the initial sale — for $100. “That’s a long story,” Pavao said when asked to explain. Several months later he received about $40,000, he said.
A Boston law firm Hoffman & Hoffman set up Brueggeman’s Casper Holdings LLC as a Massachusetts company on May 6, 2008, according to the secretary of state’s Web site. Attorney Rebecca Trail at that firm did not return two phone calls seeking comment yesterday.
That law firm two weeks ago, on June 20, paid the back taxes in one check, according to the treasurer’s office: $1,049.52 for 2007 and $5,145.48 for 2008...No phone numbers were listed for Casper Holdings, Infinity Mortgage Group or Superior International Investments. All of their listed locations, along with Pavao’s JPS Investments, are clustered tightly between Tampa and Daytona, Fla.
In another twist on the series of bizarre transactions, Biszko on April 30 needed to secure the police station because a garage door had been taken off and hay was left inside. The city spent $589.38 securing that entry and a second one and placed a lien on the property for that amount. It could not be determined yesterday if the lien had been paid.
E-mail Michael Holtzman at mholtzman@heraldnews.com.

Did anyone who saw On The Record today think it's a bit telling that the 2 guys that were employed to take photos at the club, are no longer employed there? I think it's bit suspect.

Just what IS going on here? :waitasec:

Did anyone who saw On The Record today think it's a bit telling that the 2 guys that were employed to take photos at the club, are no longer employed there? I think it's bit suspect.

Just what IS going on here? :waitasec:

I didn't get to see that part, was it the same 2 that did the interview a few days ago for Fox news?

I find that highly suspicious, yes. I thought they did freelance photography for their own business, just at Fusian for promotional efforts? Very odd.

Bruce Lam and Noelle King Yee Chik (official name according to the state) both live on the Ralston address along with: Felipe Orlando Orellana. Maybe this was already covered. But this is from the public records.

Chik is the official last name.

Previous address on Noelle 2335 Hidden Lake in Kissimmee. Person living there now or prior is 42 year old Disha Muneshar. Anyone find anything on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristineah