2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If they NEVER find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?"

I think she is just referring to herself. I recall her talking to someone on the phone saying the police are going to pin this on her. The above goes right along with that.

I've just read the 600 pages and can barely see anymore, and just couldn't go back to try and find a certain date. Can anyone tell me what date Amy says that Casey first complained about the car smelling?

I've only read Lee's and Tony's so far...Is this the one I should read next??

Anyone who's read them- how would you rank them? It doesn't look like sleep and I will meet up ANY time soon. :( TIA!

I feel bad for Amy, what a shock to find out all there is to know and wish you didn't about your best friend.
She was truthful to Cindy and did try to help her out.
IMO

ETA: Thanks Shadow, very easy to read. Nice site.

"If they never find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?"

Doesn't that sound so selfish?
In her mind, it's all about Casey.

KC associates:
Ricardo M.- ex-bf to KC, Amy is sleeping on his couch.
J.P. C.- roommate to Ricardo, doesn't like KC
Troy B.- former roommate of Amy's
Melissa- friend of Troy's
Will W.- good friend, worked with Amy

Amy confirmed that in May KC said she was planning to buy a house and they'd move in together, then said the Anthonys were signing the house over to her. According to KC, CA changed her mind, followed by news she was divorcing GA.

Never has seen a babysitter or nanny. Has heard of Zanny but never saw KC talking to her.

5/14- KC had 2 flat tires, Troy and Ricardo went to get her. They all went out together afterwards. KC met Tony that night. On 5/25 Amy went to Exit's ABC party. Brandon was there, KC confided that he'd gotten her pregnant and she miscarried, turned up missing for 90 minutes. Confirmed that on 5/30 Ricardo told her (Amy) that KC and Caylee had stayed at the apartment while Amy was in Tallahassee. She returned to town on 6/1. By then Amy had moved to Oviedo with Troy.

On 6/2 Ricardo found out KC was dating Tony. She brought him to Troy's bd party on 6/4. KC was working at Fusion by 6/6. Amy moved in with Ricardo on the 6th. On the 9th-10th Casey and Caylee stayed over at Ricardo's. That was the last time Amy saw Caylee. She may have heard her in the background on the 13th. On the 13th KC and Caylee were supposed to go to Jacksonville with her to get Amy a new car. KC lied about her father having a stroke, so Amy got the car alone.

Per Amy when questioned about whether KC had a drug problem: "I know that she started smoking more pot than she ever had. This is totally different than what Exit said about her smoking. He claimed she didn't. Amy said Tony was furnishing her with the pot.

She didn't see KC from 6/10 to 30th, just cellphone calls and messages. KC mentioned twice about the bad smell in the car. KC told Amy she ran out of gas on the 27th. Actually 2 Fridays in a row. And KC claimed the bad smell was dead animal her father had run over.

About that same time when asked by Amy, KC said Caylee was at the beach with the nanny and Cindy. On the 27th or 28th KC texted her, wanting to borrow gas cans, but Amy's things were in storage. On the 30th they bought one at Target. They used Tony's jeep. She spent the day with Amy until time for work. She also moved in with Amy temporarily between 6/30 and 7/5 while Tony was out of town. Caylee was not there- KC said she was with the nanny. Amy said KC would just volunteer info on Caylee and the nanny without being asked. On 7/3 KC found out Lee was looking for her while she was with Troy, and they had to make a hurried exit from the club they were hanging in.

KC got her tat on 7/3. It's in Italian, not Spanish. On the 4th at a 4th of July party, KC says the nanny took Caylee to Sea World. Even with her dating Tony, she was still flirting with other males while he was out of town. On 7/8 she drove Amy to the airport in her (Amy's) car when she went on vacation. Was gone until the 15th when KC picked her up.

She dropped KC at Tony's and hung out with friends most of the day. Cindy called her asking about KC and Caylee, where they'd been. CA sounded worried and said, "if she didn't find KC she would end up in jail". Amy asked for explanation and Cindy told her that KC's car had been impounded, they hadn't seen Caylee, was very panicked. CA picked up Amy, told her about the horrible smell in the car- like something had died. She told Amy that they thought KC or Caylee were in the trunk until they got it opened at the tow company.

CA and Amy talked about all the lies KC had told them both- Amy knew the money had been stolen by then and found out GA didn't have a stroke nor was any divorce in the wind. There was never a time the Anthonys were going to give up their house. KC had tried to tell her that she didn't steal the $480, that Amy had put the money away somewhere. Cindy said KC was an unfit mother, too much partying, had been stealing from them, lying about her job, etc. CA said she would have to get custody of Caylee.

Amy thinks Caylee was at the ABC party when KC wrapped herself in the flag.

Cindy confronted KC, kept demanding to be taken to Caylee. She forced KC into the car and dropped Amy off at her place. Cindy called Amy at 11 p.m. to tell her that Caylee was missing and KC was saying the nanny had kidnapped her. Tony also called using KC's phone. Amy says the only time she's seen KC at all upset during the whole time Caylee was supposedly missing was the night at the party with Brandon. She never cried, never appeared worried or angry except that last day when caught by her mom. She was out getting her nails done, getting a tat, living the good life without a care in the world about her daughter.

Tony told Amy that KC said, "If they never find her (Caylee) guess who spends eternity in jail!"

I've only read Lee's and Tony's so far...Is this the one I should read next??

Anyone who's read them- how would you rank them? It doesn't look like sleep and I will meet up ANY time soon. :( TIA!

Amy's puts more pieces together that isn't told even in Tony's. It's a great read.

Yea, it's possibly she wanted to stock up on gas cans to take a long trip without having to worry about gas station cameras or credit cart slips.

But the most interesting thing in the Amy interview for me is the text message Tony got from KC before her arrest where she says,

"If they ever find her guess who gets to spends eternity in jail?"

Yep. This is very interesting - especially because it doesn't come up in the interview with Tony...So there are definitely other interviews that haven't been released. :rolleyes:

ETA - Interesting that there isn't a JP Chatt interview. He had met Casey and so far, he seems to be the only one that didn't particularly seem to have been "drawn in" by her.

Amy's puts more pieces together that isn't told even in Tony's. It's a great read.

Ok- thanks- Amy it is! :eek:

Wow- just finished Amy's- started a summary that turned into a RANT (can't post bc profanity slipped in- oops)! Amy seems like a really nice person! I don't know if we'll ever know what happened-- soo SAD!

Was the anything but clothes party at lake vaj? The thread about this, don't know the owners name....if this happened at his party, did he know Brandon? Also, did he know KC was upset about him?

Was the anything but clothes party at lake vaj? The thread about this, don't know the owners name....if this happened at his party, did he know Brandon? Also, did he know KC was upset about him?

Nitrous was asked if Brandon S could be Caylee's father and he answered something like no way...

Sort of O/T but not really - The media was supposedly waving around the documents with a picture of a dog...Has anyone come across these? Or any other photographs for that matter?

One more thing.. I have not finished reading Amy's, but the text that she (kc) sent Tony, when did she send it?

Because per his statement he did not know Caylee was missing until a couple of hours later when he called Amy, and KC phone was at his apt.

I know all my posts are jumbled, I am tired and I can't quit reading.

One more thing.. I have not finished reading Amy's, but the text that she (kc) sent Tony, when did she send it?

Because per his statement he did not know Caylee was missing until a couple of hours later when he called Amy, and KC phone was at his apt.

Keep piecing together where you're going with this. It's caught my eye too.

June 25th: Phone calls between Amy and Casey: Casey tells her of a horrible smeel in her car and she couldn't figure out what it was. Smell got worse as the days progressed. Casey thinks maybe her dad ran something over with the car when he borrowed it and that it smells like something died in her car. Casey also mentioned the engine as being the source of the smell.

amy's interviews def. have a lot of detail to them. she is the only one that mentions brandon and what happened (miscarriage, who is this dude?) all of the other interviews the detectives have to ask about her fight with brandon and they dont really say anything about it. and i thought that the GP's did not smell that before the trunk was open...hummm.

and i was under the impression that the gas cans from the A's house were from the first time that she ran out of gas. AL was with her and from what i gather they went right to her car and filled it up (this was before the 27th, in the interviews, it says around the 20th). Then she ran out of gas again on the 27th. KC sent text messages saying i can't believe i ran out of gas 2 fridays in a row. so AH and KC went to target and bought gas cans, but KC did not get to her car. which makes me question, did she really plan on returning to the car then or did she want it to get stolen?

Isn't Brandon the marine in CA that Casey talked to on June 26th ?
Wouldn't it be something if she told him she had a miscarriage because she wanted JG to be the daddy and Caylee was actually the 'miscarriage' they had together ? I could be getting her guys confused though. But if JG told Brandon Caylee wasn't his(JG's) and he found out KC lied about miscarrying his child ???
If this is the marine and she told him there was something she needed to tell him ?? Isn't he her childhood friend also ?

amy said he got it on the 16th. had to be after LA went to AL's to get KC's things. which would probably mean it was in the early morning hours, and doesnt AH say that there was also a phone conversation b/w the two that morning or was it someone else?

June 25th: Phone calls between Amy and Casey: Casey tells her of a horrible smeel in her car and she couldn't figure out what it was. Smell got worse as the days progressed. Casey thinks maybe her dad ran something over with the car when he borrowed it and that it smells like something died in her car. Casey also mentioned the engine as being the source of the smell.

Thankyou! So, this date would put moving an already decomposing body somewhere between June 20th and June 24th.

The correct line is "If they NEVER find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?"

If Casey is innocent where is her outrage about the possibility of spending the rest of her life in prison for something she didn't do?

I would be pathetic and I would be screaming at the top of my lungs how innocent I was. Why does Casey seem so nonchalant about this prospect?

Thankyou! So, this date would put moving an already decomposing body somewhere between June 20th and June 24th.
Well if the last time Caylee was accounted for was on the 16th of June, she was in that trunk for about 5 days or more. Which explains the the overpowering smell in the various accounts of the smell and the test results from the Body Farm.

"If they never find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?"

Doesn't that sound so selfish?
In her mind, it's all about Casey.

I'm going to hold off on analyzing this statement further since it didn't come directly from Tony and there could be a typo or misunderstanding in the interview transcript.

I also want to know the time this was sent, if it is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa