2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she got her 6pm dose of meds
(so like, she's just sitting there with a buzz on)

Finnell doesn't know the meaning of "short" - let me help out here. Oxford Dictionary - "of small length in space or time", "small drink of spirits" (my choice at the moment) or a quicker route or method......ai-yi-yi Ms Finnell...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't think Casey likes them talking about her brain all the time.

Will someone please text Linda and Jeff? We vote NO.Send her on her way : )

Now MissJames - Just a thought - this woman works with victims - not perpetrators. She's used to hearing all this junk from the husbands of the wives and children she works with...could be a strong SA juror in sheep's clothing...

I'm confused about these "mitigating factors"....what are these potential excuses for???? If she's claiming not guilty, that she didn't kill her....what the heck is she saying this "sexual abuse" caused her to do????

I'm torn about this POT. I think she very well could buy into Casey as an abused child and the product of a dysfunctional family. As a family court counselor, she's likely involved in divorce cases in which custody is an issue. I don't know how Florida is, but in CA a lot of people I know that have gone through family courts, their major complaint is the counselor didn't take a lot of things into consideration and was working from a pre-determined policy.

I "value" life...who doesn't? (although some clearly more than others or we wouldn't be here in this thread) Says to me I will fight against the DP with my last breath, and if I even feel the jury is going there I'll vote not guilty.

I agree... I think she would be too flexible/biased/malleable on the side for the DT.

My mom was a counselor for the family courts and they see EVERYTHING.... and really become rather good at determining 'family issues' and see people who triumph out of all horrible circumstances and if she has been in this field for this long I really would have a difficult time believing she would get sucked into this case as some believe

MOO

AF and I have 2 very different definitions of "I'll make this short" apparently.

Victim impact statement. AF keeps bringing this up, Who's speaking for Caylee not her GM/GF

One thing is the state can look up all her writings, findings and work history.

If she is on the jury, once she hears all the evidence against KC I think she will sentence accordingly. She said in the beginning she does believe or at least understands that in some cases death is the proper sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anon_