2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey claiming sexual abuse did she ever mention it before Caylees death?

Did Cindy drink during pregnancy...?

My mum did - it was not frowned upon in the 60's. She'd have 1 "highball" at night, and I don't go out and murder people.

I think the question we need to ask is - if she did drink, to what extent?

MOO

Mel

Sorry,letting my bias (not Baez) show.
Bad experiences.
The ones I know seem pretty far out there when excusing behavior.

No I agree with you - some of them are unbearable - poor poor person - so many reasons they have gone bad...Hah! Forget it. Not going to fly in this case.

All defendant's facing a death penalty have some sort of "brain problem" it seems.... *sigh*

Waste, huge waste!!

Well, yes. Some of us have brain problems of some sort yet don't resort to murder. Somethings got to give, to make it more understandable, less horrid to the jurors that have to know more details, and see photos, hear things that we normally do not have access to. Jury duty on a DP case can be life altering.

What are the odds of being called for two murder trials..........dang the luck.

it's just.....I dont get why they even bother with "ICA was a good student" for mitigating.

WHY would I care what you did in high school, when you taped your baby's face shut and dumped her like trash? I do not care about your grades in HS. they're actually doing that to attempt to concentrate people to ICA's "youth" only she wasnt in HS at the time...

The defense sure seems to be harping on that. For them 2 drop their mental experts makes NO sense to me. How are they going to bring up brain developmental problems without:

1. Mental experts
2. putting ICA on the stand and let her tell her side of the story

Confoosed.

Mel

No problems in school until the last year,right?

some of my kids had birth moms who drank excessively and we have seen the results. Impulsive behavior from frontal lobe development issues,but you would see that throughout childhood. Bigtime school issues and social problems.Low IQ,but not necessarily MR.

I think this woman likes serving on juries...
Former pediatric nurse...
I don't know if she will make it all the way through.
She has smelled dead bodies before.

The defense sure seems to be harping on that. For them 2 drop their mental experts makes NO sense to me. How are they going to bring up brain developmental problems without:

1. Mental experts
2. putting ICA on the stand and let her tell her side of the story

Confoosed.

Mel

BBM

The better question is, if they do the bold part why are they not seeing mental health experts?

yes, 3x grandchildren-live in ny state, so only see them 2x a year.

no issues w/my adult children

nursing background prior to counseling background
pediatric, but mostly floating
yes, saw and smelled dead body
gotten body ready to go to t morgue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors