Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it Caucasian, and then with the option of hispanic/non-hispanic? So, it could be a hispanic male as her father?

I had a random thought today about why KC would refuse to name the dad. She was a high school student- what if it was a teacher?

Stephy is obviously a friend of Casey's. She had many comments on Casey's MS page that I saw before it was private. I am surprised that her name has not come up in all this!

I think it is a made up name and my space. She didn't appear until after Caylee disappeared. Kind of like those bogus emails from Universal. YKWIM.

She said two different guys were the fathers and are dead though-- JO and Brandon (no last name).

I think I believe Rick-- the baby's father's name is "12/04/04 party.";-)

She also said the father was a man from Tennessee she met when he was on vacation in Orlando Thanksgiving of 04 and he returned to Tn.

She also tried to scam Jesse until he had a DNA run.

Cindy said something like Eric in court.

I had a random thought today about why KC would refuse to name the dad. She was a high school student- what if it was a teacher?

She graduated (or should have) spring 04, Caylee was conceived winter 04. Rules out student/teacher thing, but it's a better idea than most floating around!:eek:

ref 34 page doc, I believe page 8, that the hair in the trunk with the death band was tested for mytochonrial DNA and it proved to be a caucasian person, as opposed to black or hispanic.

It says it is from Casey or Caylee, and we can logically assume it's not Casey since she is now in impound. That means Caylee's bio-dad would be a white man, not hispanic like Jesus O. She would have gotten pregnant in November.

What I see on page 8 is a chart showing the number of times that certain markers in the mtDNA extracted from the trunk sample (which matched Casey's mtDNA sample) also occurred among the FBI's database of mtDNA samples. The results are given as percentages from each group -- hispanic (0.39%), african american (0.26%) and caucasian (1.85%). This shows how infrequently those particular positions in the mtDNA sequence tested would occur among the entirety of the FBI's mtDNA database.

Since mtDNA tests only for the mother's DNA, an analysis would not provide any information at all about the father. It compares only DNA contributed by the mother of the person whose mtDNA is being tested.

What we can take from that chart is that there is very little likelihood that the mtDNA extracted from the trunk hair sample (which matches Casey's sample) would match anyone else. Combined with the all the other evidence, common sense narrows it down to nil that the trunk hair sample could have belonged to anyone other than Caylee.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I do not see where we can deduce anything at all about Caylee's father from the mtDNA results on that page.

Well, it's still incest, regardless if it consensual. That would just remove the element of abuse.
Since KC was 18 years old at conception I think it would be unlikely there was incest and unreported rape involved.

She wasn't a child who could be shamed into silence....

missmybaby....Unlikely why???
We can't assume that just because she got pregnant at 18, doesn't mean the 'sex' had not been going on for months or years previous to the pregnancy....

It seems everyone is assuming she got pregnant during the 1st and only November sexual encounter with this 'male'...I question that...
as there IS a big reason for C. to keep the secret... could this male have been a family member, a minor, a clergy, a teacher, a school janitor etc. etc.

what male encounter would lead to 4 years of lying and secrets ???...:liar:

Did anyone interview Baden about his paternity comment? Or was it just left "out there"??? How on earth could he have made a comment like that based on the documents that were released?

I think Caylee looks just like CA.

I agree.
KC and CA get in a fight. KC takes off w/ Caylee. Caylee wants her grandmother and is crying. KC is mad-she looks @ her daughter, who looks exactly like her mother and has had it. I'm sure the fact that Caylee looked exactly like CA didn't help matters. I can see the 3 of them @ Target, other women gushing about how cute Caylee is and telling CA that she looks just like her. I'm sure KC took this well.

missmybaby....Unlikely why???
We can't assume that just because she got pregnant at 18, doesn't mean the 'sex' had not been going on for months or years previous to the pregnancy....

It seems everyone is assuming she got pregnant during the 1st and only November sexual encounter with this family member...I question that...as there IS a reason for C. to keep the secret....:liar:

I have been reading studies whereby this type of incestuous abuse alluded to lasts on average of 7 years.

Did anyone interview Baden about his paternity comment? Or was it just left "out there"??? How on earth could he have made a comment like that based on the documents that were released?

I would love to hear the followup questions not asked.

What I see on page 8 is a chart showing the number of times that certain markers in the mtDNA extracted from the trunk sample (which matched Casey's mtDNA sample) also occurred among the FBI's database of mtDNA samples. The results are given as percentages from each group -- hispanic (0.39%), african american (0.26%) and caucasian (1.85%). This shows how infrequently those particular positions in the mtDNA sequence tested would occur among the entirety of the FBI's mtDNA database.

Since mtDNA tests only for the mother's DNA, an analysis would not provide any information at all about the father. It compares only DNA contributed by the mother of the person whose mtDNA is being tested.

What we can take from that chart is that there is very little likelihood that the mtDNA extracted from the trunk hair sample (which matches Casey's sample) would match anyone else. Combined with the all the other evidence, common sense narrows it down to nil that the trunk hair sample could have belonged to anyone other than Caylee.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I do not see where we can deduce anything at all about Caylee's father from the mtDNA results on that page.

I totally agree with you Sherbie.:)

I have been reading studies whereby this type of incestuous abuse alluded to lasts on average of 7 years....

Broderick, I agree...Which would make her a minor....It's Never a 'one time thing', unless it's by a stranger...

My question has always been: Has she always been protecting some male from a 'prison' sentence or herself ? ...:lipssealed:

Broderick, I agree...Which would make her a minor....It's Never a 'one time thing', unless it's by a stranger...

My question has always been: Has she always been protecting some male from a 'prison' sentence or herself ? ...:lipssealed:

She doesn't attach deeply enough to protect anyone else, if she's a sociopath.

Look how quickly she got over her various "loves" and went on to someone else. She easily replaces males, and usually has someone else lined up, while committing to a primary.

KC is protecting KC.

BTW-- I have seen no evidence of incest, in this case. Also no evidence of PTSD, which incest victims often manifest.

Many people have been commenting on the many "potential" daddy's but look closely at the time frames. So far all the promiscuity has been after the conception of Caylee-- this is very telling to me. Noone ( to my knowledge) has come forward and said they were intimate with KC before Late 2004 ------What precipitated this behavior change?

Many people have been commenting on the many "potential" daddy's but look closely at the time frames. So far all the promiscuity has been after the conception of Caylee-- this is very telling to me. Noone ( to my knowledge) has come forward and said they were intimate with KC before Late 2004 ------What precipitated this behavior change?

Quite honestly, if you were a young guy who had been involved, would you come forward now, knowing how many innocent guys have already been dragged through the mud, and now knowing that if Caylee was actually your child, these things have been done to her and she is deceased? I'm not sure a lot of young guys would want to know that. It would have to be horrible for them, at this point.

BINGO. Why did she drop out of high school when many considered her a quiet, shy, normal, good student. She did it so close to graduating. What was going on? This was prior to conception too. Abuse averages 7 years.

Good question. I would say many abuse victims of this type as some suggest develop an inability for monogamy and ability to trust and love and spend a lot of time sleeping around. Why did she resent her mother, hate her father, resent Caylee enough to plan to make her go missing, and was yet still so close to her brother. That is another oddity in these types of situations, many victims blame themselves and stay close with the abuser. Strange.

Many people have been commenting on the many "potential" daddy's but look closely at the time frames.
So far all the promiscuity has been after the conception of Kayla-- this is very telling to me.
No-one ( to my knowledge) has come forward and said they were intimate with KC before Late 2004 ------What precipitated this behavior change?...

Belleyes...Very good question..
I haven't read where any high school sweethearts have stated they 'slept' with C while she was in school...

Broderick..I see we're on the same channel.... could something traumatic have happened to C by a older male at school, home or somewhere to cause a good student to quit school so close to graduation?..
to me that's a clue something was very wrong at school or around home..

What was going on at home, to allow her to not complete school? What was the excuse? it wasn't a job, or bad grades...

Was this male controlling C.'s life, by threatening to expose the big 'secret' and blame it all on her?
Did she resent her mother for forcing her to keep a child who brought back painful 'secret' memories ?
Would C. want to give the baby away IF it was romantically conceived as a 'love child'..I don't think so..:..waitasec:

I have suspicions but that is a STRONG statement that I havn't seen any FACTS on ------ YET!!!!

Who said it had to be incest? It could have been 100% consensul. Sick thought, but IT DOES HAPPEN - my husband's aunt/uncle have been "together" for 20 years....

Not to be crude but I do not think KC was that...er...particular....with who she decided to sleep with.

I never mentioned incest ---but I guess I eluded to it ( the real definition) (sexual relations with close bio relative---illegal (consensual or not, minor or not). FYI:being a minor, and/or non-consensual adds a whole new charge

I agree we dont have any "facts" but psych/social work is more of an art than a science and often times cannot be "*proven" with concrete evidence. But statistics, behavior, and history are very telling.

*this is why many child molesters are never convicted----no scientific evidence/hearsay/he-said she-said/young "non credibal" victim*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa