Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Brandon is alive and well (from what I have seen) and according to Exit or Dante, can't remember which, Casey didn't know JPC at the time Caylee was conceived.

She also said JO was the dad, and he died on the way to Caylee's b'day party.

He died in April. Caylee's b'day is August.

So, he's one SLOOOOOW driver. :)

I think you would be ticketed for driving that slow!!! Especially if you were driving DEAD :eek:

No surprise there!

The "daddy" was whomever occured to her, at the moment, IMHO.

I'm with you, I don't think she knows and even if she could narrow it down, she has apparently kept it a secret this long (aside from as you said, her gazillion stories) she won't be telling now. .Did she ever say that it was JO, or did someone do some sleuthing to find out who in her class had died in a car accident?

Cindy, the grandmother, stated that Caylee's biological father was killed in a car accident as verified by LE. Today in court, she stated she believe that Jesse Grund was Caylee's father and believed his family had been babysitting with Caylee at various times.

Who is Caylee's biological father? Why hasn't he stepped forward to claim his missing daughter, if he is still alive? Where did the story come from that her father died in a car accident?

It is quite possible that individuals that slept with her during the right time frame may have stepped forward to LE in private to have DNA tested if they thought they may be the father. We don't know that yet. I could see it happening though.

And i'd bet dollars to donuts that "if" this wife and child of the "deceased" father of Caylee named Eric? by Cindy...that LE would have hunted her down for possible DNA testing of the child....or they just hit another dead-end based on another CA fib.

ref 34 page doc, I believe page 8, that the hair in the trunk with the death band was tested for mytochonrial DNA and it proved to be a caucasian person, as opposed to black or hispanic.

It says it is from Casey or Caylee, and we can logically assume it's not Casey since she is now in impound. That means Caylee's bio-dad would be a white man, not hispanic like Jesus O. She would have gotten pregnant in November.

I'm with you, I don't think she knows and even if she could narrow it down, she has apparently kept it a secret this long (aside from as you said, her gazillion stories) she won't be telling now. .Did she ever say that it was JO, or did someone do some sleuthing to find out who in her class had died in a car accident?

Little of both. KC had an image on her myspace that she deleted on 7/16 that said "I heart Jesus O" or something to that effect. More searching than I got in me this eve for the image :) Must be on a thread here.
AND
Le preserved his blood early on.
AND
He actually did die in a car accident- following with the ole' a bit of truth in every lie.
AND I read on a blog

http://www.girlsgab.com/2008/08/jesus-ortiz-most-likely-not-caylee-marie-anthonys-father/

Note this comment- and that no-one had posted in forever on here...

Comment by krystaltaylor on October 22, 2008 @ 11:01 am

i know stephanie has casey and you reep what you sew. give that baby back to its grandparents. you will be caught.

Can you see that somone is rallying?

Little of both. KC had an image on her myspace that she deleted on 7/16 that said "I heart Jesus O" or something to that effect. More searching than I got in me this eve for the image :) Must be on a thread here.
AND
AND
He actually did die in a car accident- following with the ole' a bit of truth in every lie.
AND I read on a blog

http://www.girlsgab.com/2008/08/jesus-ortiz-most-likely-not-caylee-marie-anthonys-father/

i know stephanie has casey and you reep what you sew. give that baby back to its grandparents. you will be caught.

So ridiculous. Some people just need to stir a pot when they see one.

AND
AND
AND I read on a blog

I see that! :mad: It makes me so mad, I could spit! Will they ever stop? IMO, for them it's not about Caylee anymore, at least not their priority. :furious:

So who is Stephyyy who has the picture of Caylee on Jesus' friend space?:confused:

So who is Stephyyy who has the picture of Caylee on Jesus' friend space?:confused:

Not sure, but the avi's change on every MySpace page when the user changes theirs. Does that make any sense? Casey did know him, they went to school together, so I suppose he couldn't be ruled out as a one night stand. What a shame if that were true, such a double whammy for that family.

i just thought of something which may have already been brought up.

Cay (casey) lee (lee)

i seems like caylee was named for casey's first part of her name and the second part for lee's name..............hmm........i wonder if this means anything.......................

it means cindy is a narcissist

cindy - ca
casey - ca
caylee - ca its all about cindy

caylee marie cindy marie casey marie

see cindy's july 3rd myspace post--ie--my caylee is missing

Stephy is obviously a friend of Casey's. She had many comments on Casey's MS page that I saw before it was private. I am surprised that her name has not come up in all this!

Stephy is obviously a friend of Casey's. She had many comments on Casey's MS page that I saw before it was private. I am surprised that her name has not come up in all this!

nope, she is a very good friend of JO's, and she was scheduled to see KC in jail the first week, and KC declined the visit immediately thereafter.

nope, she is a very good friend of JO's, and she was scheduled to see KC in jail the first week, and KC declined the visit immediately thereafter.

Really? Did not know that, but she had left Casey many comments too. Don't know about in the 3 months before Caylee disappeared, since someone saw the need to delete those. :mad:

I have suspicions but that is a STRONG statement that I havn't seen any FACTS on ------ YET!!!!

Who said it had to be incest? It could have been 100% consensul. Sick thought, but IT DOES HAPPEN - my husband's aunt/uncle have been "together" for 20 years....

Well, it's still incest, regardless if it consensual. That would just remove the element of abuse. Since KC was 18 years old at conception I think it would be unlikely there was incest and unreported rape involved. She wasn't a child who could be shamed into silence.

Is this the girl holding Caylee on JO's MySpace?

ref 34 page doc, I believe page 8, that the hair in the trunk with the death band was tested for mytochonrial DNA and it proved to be a caucasian person, as opposed to black or hispanic.

It says it is from Casey or Caylee, and we can logically assume it's not Casey since she is now in impound. That means Caylee's bio-dad would be a white man, not hispanic like Jesus O.

Did you just not read this or am I being ignored?

Did you just not read this or am I being ignored?

Don't know if that is directed to me but...Sorry, no I didn't read it (I only wish I could read every post!) Personally, I never thought that JO was Caylee's dad. Some of us were really just speaking to the fact that it appears someone is trying to make it appear that way, I suppose to create reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph