GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nick is the only poi at this point. i bet hes being followed. moo

Wow, I totally missed this part:

"Neighbors who live near the pond said Thursday that Holbert used to live in the area in a house that is now abandoned."

One of the things I could not tell you. That is how the tip came in.

Soooo...

NH drives her home and makes a pass at her
She is NOT interested, and freaks out
He can't handle the rejection and kills her

MOO

ETA - also thinking of his history w/ a 5yo. The inability to relate to other teens at that age versus a small child.

I still think it is very possible that Kelli was drugged in the bar (remember what NH said about her telling him she was "sleepy" and wanted to go home?)

I wonder if anyone at the bar thought she was acting strange at the end or "different"?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11001474/

sounds to me like they got a hit of some kind and brought in a second dog to confirm it (as we have seen in other cases)

this is just not sounding so good :-(

No it doesnt and it is obvious to me LE is not buying this guy's story.

Daniel West, whose family owns property around the pond, said K-9 officers were also searching the area.

"There was a point in that area out there that the dogs were reacting to," West said. A dog from a second K-9 team also reacted to the same area, he said.

Neighbors who live near the pond said Thursday that Holbert used to live in the area in a house that is now abandoned.

LE wouldn't put all their eggs in one basket: re: be searching in only one area based on a tip

They most likely have more (for example they surly have pulled NH's phone records and pings and could have given him a poly... heck he could have even confessed by now for all we know)

:moo:

sorry to be a PITA - do we have a map of the pond being searched?

I still think it is very possible that Kelli was drugged in the bar (remember what NH said about her telling him she was "sleepy" and wanted to go home?)

I wonder if anyone at the bar thought she was acting strange at the end or "different"?

Kelli was not acting strange. IMO she was only buzzed, if anything.

What an idiot he is if they find Kelli there. Talk about burying someone in your own backyard. I'm feeling ill.

Agreed. If he is guilty, he is beyond an idiot. People at the bar knew he drove her home, so if he did anything he had to have known he would be the first POI. Then if he took her to an abandoned home that used to squat in (or perhaps it wasn't abandoned when he lived there) that is beyond either arrogant or stupid. However it also lends to the questioning why it took police so long to get to this point.

I bet they couldnt wait for Nick to speak to channel 11 yesterday!!! I bet hes downtown again today! moo

If I'm looking at the correct pond it would seem there is access to it from the highway. Or am I looking at the wrong pond? It's not that you could drive into what looks like an access road from the highway, but at least walk through it.

If I'm looking at the correct pond it would seem there is access to it from the highway. Or am I looking at the wrong pond? It's not that you could drive into what looks like an access road from the highway, but at least walk through it.

http://g.co/maps/2smtt

tried to center the map on it (one by the tracks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann