GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was getting obsessed with her. Hence going on camera. I just didnt like his demeaner at all moo!!!

VOH posted that Kelli did not appear drunk or impaired. I had wondered if Kelli could have succumbed to alcohol/drug poisoning and a coverup ensued.

yea, I'm thinking his story is a 'house of cards'.

LE wouldn't put all their eggs in one basket: re: be searching in only one area based on a tip

They most likely have more (for example they surly have pulled NH's phone records and pings and could have given him a poly... heck he could have even confessed by now for all we know)

:moo:

Tip + Khakis (whatever evidence was found on those) = Search the area

I think he was getting obsessed with her. Hence going on camera. I just didnt like his demeaner at all moo!!!

Yeah. His demeanor was off. Like I said though, I could not pin point what it was. Just re-watched it. He seems smug???

Was nick at the bar all weekend??? If he did this he had a couple days to cover up! moo

His statement about her family having closure is odd.

Like he knows she is no longer alive and that all they can have is closure.

Resolution is what they want right now. Kelli is missing an they want that resolved. Or how about just hoping Kelli is found. Nope he wants he family to have closure.
WTH.

I think whatever happened happened with " Let me out ,right here. " I hope that they are able to locate a crime scene which I believe will be a pull over on the side of the road. I think it was impulse and she did get out of the car,and then so did he. MOO.

I think she rejected him and he snapped. I believe he could very well be responsible for the other rapes in the area.

imo

I cannot answer this yet. I am absolutely beside myself at this moment.

Sorry that this is so close to home for you. I'm sure it is not easy to be here but I do want to thank you for doing so. You have been the eyes and ears on the ground that help all of us make sense of what is going on. Thank you

VOH - thank you for being here and for sharing with us. I am so sorry for what you are going through.

Yeah. His demeanor was off. Like I said though, I could not pin point what it was. Just re-watched it. He seems smug???

Thats exactly what i caught! Even talking about wanting to meet the family. ugh im sorry!

Anyone know where the khakis were found? He wasn't wearing them, was he?

As someone astute pointed out earlier, this is a lot like what Travis Forbes did after Kenia went missing - even down to the texting. Oh, and Travis did offer to meet up with Kenia's stepdad, and did the next morning. Ugh.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know if NH has lawyered up?

So, the thought is that it was the perp who did the texting after the deed was done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA