Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
The Coxes are here. They've been doing interviews with NBC's Dateline over the past few days, who is here with them.
now

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Josh Powell said there appears to be a "collusion to create an end run around the system that is not in the best interests of my sons."
28 seconds ago

Josh Powell also said he did not believe the state has the authority to keep the boys w/o a dependency hearing.
2 minutes ago

Josh Powell, the boys' father is representing himself. He told the judge he had no idea why he was being deprived of his sons.
3 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Ironic , as they have no idea why they are being deprived of their mother.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
The Coxes are here. They've been doing interviews with Today and NBC's Dateline the past few days. One of the network's reporters is here.
1 minute ago

(The tweet above about Dateline has been deleted.)

I *just happened* to do a Twitter search for Chuck Cox. I can't believe it. If I hadn't, I would never have seen these tweets or known about the hearing.

@Brooke4Trib
Brooke Adams
Judge is trying to figure out if she has jurisdiction in the matter, since state has custody, control and care of the boys.
55 seconds ago

Get ready to thud, folks -

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Asst. AG John Long told judge there are allegations involving Josh Powell as part of child *advertiser censored* investigation, according to reporters.
33 seconds ago

Well let's hope the AG tells the court and the people what those allegations are.

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Powell Cox children custody hearing is in recess #susanpowell court to resume at 11:30am
4 minutes ago

So they investigated, got a warrant and went to arrest Steve.

They found something just before or just after they arrived to arrest him... which "implicated" Josh in Steve's charges.

It was too close to the time of arrest to prepare charges against Josh.
It was too close to the time of arrest to have CPS already there to take the kids.

I wonder if the only thing "implicating" Josh is the fact that he lived there and almost "had" to have known?
Or if they DO think he was selling the pictures, then he was supporting Josh with that money... so they think Josh knew because of that?

Wow...

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Asst. AG John Long told judge there are allegations involving Josh Powell as part of child *advertiser censored* investigation, according to reporters.

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Drew Mikkelsen
@drewmikk Olympia, WA
KING-5's South Bureau Chief Reporter. Drew's a huge Husky and SF Giants fan. He loves spending time with his 2 girls and his wife!

Josh Powell told family court judge he denies any involvement/knowledge of Steven Powell's alleged child *advertiser censored* case.
14 minutes ago

Attorney from AG's office says according to law enforcement, Josh Powell was involved in child *advertiser censored* case involving his father,Steven Powell.
16 minutes

http://twitter.com/#!/drewmikk

Beane, thank you for being on top of things! Praying that the kids go to the Coxes.

Josh is going to find out this is not like his kitchen divorce, he needs a lawyer. Hope he doesn't ever get one.

So are they going to arrest JP? ???

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell is back in court room. Looks focused. Chuck Cox was in audience but now at table w/ his attorney.
57 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member