Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait you guys... this judge can still give these boys to whoever they want... hold your breath till the judge makes a decision... they are still hearing arguments. This isn't over yet.

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
The state gives temporary custody of Susan Powell's children to her parents, Judy/Chuck Cox. A judge is listening to arguments on the issue.
1 minute ago

:skip: :skip: :skip: What a relief.

Is it true Josh is there without an attorney? I am amazed. Please Josh, keep talking!

That's the best news I've heard in a long time - way better than even the SP arrest! The Coxes have to be so happy right now! I hope they can undo whatever's been done to those poor boys heads.

Wait you guys... this judge can still give these boys to whoever they want... hold your breath till the judge makes a decision... they are still hearing arguments. This isn't over yet.

Oh...this is going on now, as we speak?

:skip: :skip: :skip: What a relief.

Is it true Josh is there without an attorney? I am amazed. Please Josh, keep talking!

An attorney is kind of a big thing to pull out of his :behind:

Daddy is gone... Money is gone... What attorney is going to step up and do this for free? He doesn't get a public defender unless he's arrested... he's got nothin.

If the lawyer is smart they will give lots of reason they should have the kids that involve the disappearance of Susan and the weirdness of that night. Then let Josh tell or not tell about that night and where he went and what they did.

An attorney is kind of a big thing to pull out of his :behind:

Daddy is gone... Money is gone... What attorney is going to step up and do this for free? He doesn't get a public defender unless he's arrested... he's got nothin.

no legal provided for civil court, only criminal.

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen

Josh Powell says he did not harm his missing wife... Says his father will not be posting bail. "He will not be coming home."

24 seconds ago

Oh...this is going on now, as we speak?

Yes, it appears that the STATE gave temporary custody to the Cox family... and THIS judge is hearing arguments on whether or not that was the right thing to do.
But really... we aren't even sure about that. So at least wait until this hearing is over before anyone gets their hopes up too high.

I hope the judge considers JP has no job and no way to support those boys. Come on Judge!

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen

Josh Powell says he did not harm his missing wife... Says his father will not be posting bail. "He will not be coming home."

24 seconds ago

How terribly sad.

So, let's say they're current on the house payments right now. If they don't make another one, it should go into foreclosure in, what, four months?

I hope they are all out looking for new digs right now. Start packing! Oops. Gotta find jobs, first!

How terribly sad.

So, let's say they're current on the house payments right now. If they don't make another one, it should go into foreclosure in, what, four months?

I don't know, if the neighbors start calling the bank and begging them to do it sooner?? It might be less.... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike