Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am optimistic they have the little <mod snip>, as a lawyer I would say the wording used is vague enough and "hedging" enough that the judge is likely to be very skeptical in the absence of something more. "...involved in child *advertiser censored* case"...could just mean he is related to someone who was just arrested for child *advertiser censored* and has communicated with that person about the charges. Or just about anything. Hoping it's more...but...

I'm praying for the Cox's. Thanks BeanE for all the updates!

I'm impressed that an attorney from the AG's office is there to give the judge a heads up on the case.

I think the judge may need more information to make a decision...

Thanks BeanE I just followed you on Twitter to see the updates.

This is so good. The judge can ask Josh questions too.

Thataboy Joshy, dig your own hole deeper. How does he keep it together!? Lies, all lies. Am praying for Susan and her sons! Gah!

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
The state gives temporary custody of Susan Powell's children to her parents, Judy/Chuck Cox. A judge is listening to arguments on the issue.
1 minute ago

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
The state gives temporary custody of Susan Powell's children to her parents, Judy/Chuck Cox. A judge is listening to arguments on the issue.
1 minute ago

WoW! So this is what it was about today. The state already gave custody to the grandparents instead of giving them back to Josh.

So the judge would have to reverse the state's decision... I would think that makes it less likely...

:woohoo::woohoo:

:great::great::great:

LE HAS to know something... they HAVE to!

Those boys are where they belong, that's for sure! :)

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member