2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really getting tired of looking at George shaking his head, making faces, etc...

I WILL NOT have the back and forth....from Hizhonor.

Judge admonishing attorneys equally for editorial comments.

Asks them to refresh their memory of decorum.

WOW he is pizzed off.

Throw him OUT HHJP!!!! Do it! Do it! DO IT!

HHJP: If I catch either side doing it, you don't want me to do what I'm going to do.

(Re: no editorial comments on objection, for both sides)

Linda is on fire today she is NOT letting JB get away with anything.

Judge is reminding them about their behavior in the court room and warning them after Baez tries to be snotty and sarcastic with Linda.

no more editorial comments.

JP making serious warning to all Attys with decorum and behavior - "you don't want me to do what I will do."

Very perturbed - with everyone

He is to make sure KC doesn't glam for the cam, say or do anything they do not want her to do. IE. a babysitter.

*checking, checking* Nope, JAC does not cover that.

HHJP very stern with both sides about procedure for objecting, etc. He is OVER IT.

recess until 10:50. See you in a bit :) Up next - Cindy Anthony.

HHJP laying the smack down on both sides. He intimidates me...but I bet JB is gloating thinking it's only directed at the State.

Mark you calendars, put on your kettles- recess until 10:50, then I believe CA is up.

Sorry Judge..Baez is not a Seasoned Attorney...but I know you were being nice...

LOL, he's essentially saying, don't MAKE me come down there!

So is John Allen not going to be questioned by LDB? What happened with that?

I'm watching the motion hearings, and, once again, I am almost embarrassed by Baez' incompetence. I don't know whether to laugh or cry over this inept, unprepared attorney who is representing ICA. What on earth is she thinking in retaining Jose?

Well, those hard core criminals down in booking ICA met (probably prostitutes and druggies) all said JB was the very very best! With a recommendation from "real" criminals how could she go wrong?

:shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member