2009.05.04 LKB on "Today Show"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...and I agree with you all...Susan Smith killed her children and then lied about them being kidnapped/car jacked! So now they're owning up to the fact that Casey killed Caylee by comparing her grief process to Susan Smith?! Either these people are completely incompetent as attorneys or they just flat out can't defend Casey because of all the lies and garbage that has been spewed since Cindy called 911. Either way, I say Casey is in trouble!

Just the thought of Anne Curry, who is lovely & demure, interviewing LKB, who is so abrasive, & in-your-face, makes me :sick:

I just hope this trial will knock her down a few pegs!:rolleyes:

I agree MamaBear! I think the state released this info. now to get it out of the way. I have a feeling they are saving the "nail in the coffin" for later on down the road.

Thanks Pink Panther for posting the link.

After listening to it entirely, I also found it interesting that Baden mentioned she had been on the case since Dec. 11.
So, they knew it was Caylee before the tests were done.
How? Well I guess their girl KC has been talking after all.
YW! :)

I agree. I found it really odd that she made a point of mentioning that...Especially given the fact that it's the day that they found Caylee.

???

When Ann asked her to explain KC partying and clubbing rather than looking for Caylee, she interestingly brought up Susan Smith and another woman in California (sorry, didn't catch the name) who had killed her husband, saying that people grieve differently?!

How could KC be "Grieving" if, at that point, she did not know she was dead???
GREAT point, because according to Casey she thought her daughter had been taken by a "nanny", she surely didn't know that Caylee was dead ! Yes, I am being sarcastic...sorry, can't help myself.

I know people grieve differently, but I have never seen grief in the form of grinding your hooha up on another girl at the new local bar. :)

When Ann asked her to explain KC partying and clubbing rather than looking for Caylee, she interestingly brought up Susan Smith and another woman in California (sorry, didn't catch the name) who had killed her husband, saying that people grieve differently?!

To me this is a loud and clear signal that they are going to try to go with the theory of an accident and Casey panicked/blacked out/had a mental break and dumped Caylee in the woods.

Ugh.

The more the defense talks, the further down they bury Casey ..

Let 'em keep yapping!! :D

I know people grieve differently, but I have never seen grief in the form of grinding your hooha up on another girl at the new local bar. :)

Thanks for the laugh! hahaha!

To me this is a loud and clear signal that they are going to try to go with the theory of an accident and Casey panicked/blacked out/had a mental break and dumped Caylee in the woods.

Ugh.

I think so too.
What other option do they have?
They have to play the sympathy card- which I don't think will work.
After all, she showed zero sympathy to Caylee.

Ok.. so we have LKB saying they dont have the autopsy for caylee yet.. .. UMMM>. I thought the SA turned that over when JB got his secure server.. Or did he not do that yet..

I think alot of what these people say on the *reasonable doubt tour* is just outright lies to sway the jury pool...

LKB is so abraisive. Ugh.
People grieve differently. Yeah, partying it up, grinding up on anything with a heartbeat, banging this week's boyfriend, and calling-texting-IMing, all without a single word about your baby other than "she's with the nanny!" is definitely a show of grief. Gracious. The grieving process sure has changed from when I learned about it. :mad:

Right...and I agree with you all...Susan Smith killed her children and then lied about them being kidnapped/car jacked! So now they're owning up to the fact that Casey killed Caylee by comparing her grief process to Susan Smith?! Either these people are completely incompetent as attorneys or they just flat out can't defend Casey because of all the lies and garbage that has been spewed since Cindy called 911. Either way, I say Casey is in trouble!

BUT Susan Smith at least called 911--and pretended to be upset/emotional----and within time TOLD THE TRUTH----so perhaps kc can learn from that one....also Susan Smith asked for the return of her kids.....again more than kc......all kc did was eat,drink & be merry and whatever else she wanted to do......EXCEPT look or take care of her child......shameful that they can make Susan Smith look a tad better.....jmo

What puzzles me the most is WHY in the H would you use a CHILD KILLER as an example of how everyone grieves differently?

If so concerned about the jury pool being "tainted" WHY are YOU and BAEZ the only two in front of the media flapping your gums? I don't see the DA on the news week after week.

Notice she said information leaked by law enforcement was "improper" NOT "inaccurate".

The whole defense team just simply infuriates me!:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I am so disheartened, I fear Caylee will not get justice.
I have to respectfully disagree. We have computer searches, a smelly car, no action for 31 days, no remorse, and plenty we are not yet aware of. Caylee will get justice, it just takes some time is all. There is no doubt in my mind KC has seen the last of the great outdoors and her freedom.

The only way Caylee won't get justice is if they have EVERYTHING thrown out before trial.

I knew the minute I heard the story on the news (from Day 1) that she killed her daughter.

So, as long as the jury gets to hear the facts, Caylee WILL get justice.

:eek: So, is LKB implying that like Susan Casey did something to her child? As far as media is concerned I'm seeing a lot of defense representatives lately. Perhaps they should be hush, stop comparing their client to infamous mothers who have murdered their children and start working on some kind of defense that doesn't offend all of our sensibilities.

Not too smart comparing your client to Susan Smith who was found guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53