Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, now the cam is down? NOOOOO I haven't had a crazy cam fix since 10:30 this morning....

I wonder if this is the one that was going to be Monday. They decided to step things up. Oh to be a fly on the sidewalk.

Only thing left to take this to the "beyond bizarro" level is Dollhouse head dude taking a position n front of the cam to stare in to, with his goofy expression.

(Dollhouse dude emerged on the Britney Spears court scene earlier this years... you'd be watching the live feed at the courthouse and this oddball would show up with a doll house on his head, sitting in front of the camera, with a goofy expression and acting like he was in a world of his own)

Ohhhhhh... now I see it... they are now in front of the webcam... protesting going on

I wonder how long it would take to get there from Northern California? I would love to be there on Monday!

OMG!! Can anyone read the signs?

I see one says Baby Killer

I remember dollhouse dude. LoL

I was also addicted to the Baghdad cam at the beginning of the war.

Cams' up! The only sign I can read anything on says Justice?

Is it just me, or does it seem like the refresh rate is MUCH faster than the 10 seconds now that the cam is working again??

JB changed his mind ... LP said the only way he would not revoke the bond is if JB helped with the security issues. JB said ok and LP said ok he won't revoke it that he can wait a few days (9/2 deadline).

This is per interview on Headline News.

Thanks, scm!!:)

Is it just me, or does it seem like the refresh rate is MUCH faster than the 10 seconds now that the cam is working again??

it's quit on me again:mad: but I think your right it was moving faster! I wonder how long till the cops get there?

it's quit on me again:mad: but I think your right it was moving faster! I wonder how long till the cops get there?

They are on the Anthony's property. They are on the driveway. Cops will be there soon, I agree.

They're pointing the picket signs toward the camera but I can't read what they say because of all the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993