2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

There seems to be a theme in the back of Casey's mind about her skills as a Mother.....Casey tells people Cindy thinks she's a bad mom and even the imaginary Nanny takes Caylee from her because she's not a good Mom.

And so much of what Dr. K is saying is so bogus. He says there are no fingerprints or DNA on the duct tape. HOW would there be? It was underwater, in the elements and in a typhoon for weeks.

And he said there was no evidence of chloroform in her bones or hair. THERE WOULD NOT BE according to other experts.

The Caseeeee Kool Aid must be tasting pretty good! :crazy:

There are a million holes in Wendy Murphy's nutty story.

She said that 'because Casey told people about the smell of dead animals in her car, that makes Wendy think that casey was not the guilty party. ' [ which is stupid, because it makes perfect sense WHY she would tell people that, in case they come across her car.] So wendy says Casey really did not know WHY her car smelled like dead squirrels, and probably did think her father used the car and hit some roadkill. ok.

Okay, then in the next breath, she says Casey DID know what happened and was covering for somebody. So which is it Wendy?

Then the brilliant WM says that both sides are lying about the death on the 16th. And the jury will obviously question both versions and realize that the child really died on the 17th, with some unknown person who was driving Caseys Pontiac. Oh, and Casey was willing to overlook the kidnapping and murder, and go about her business, as if all was fine. WM has not explained that part yet though.

...I did not watch any of this, but all I ask is

Remember how distorted and wrong they've gotten everything in this case

and then

Apply that to everything else they have ever or will ever talk about. Every case, every story, every item. Wrong.

It's unconscionable, but sadly, it's the state of our media Infotainment news. Murrow weeps

Thanks all for your comments and links regarding the disputed (by us) story WM keeps spinning. It drives me crazy when TH make comments without seeming to do ANY research or double checking. I guess I need to start using my TV's mute button when I see WM. Her voice just grates!!!

Ive never been so happy to have the comcast newsmakers cut in on the end of a show ever. Probably saved me from popping a vein in my forehead.

:banghead: What's the rush JVM says...this is about Caylee Marie and she has been waiting for 3 yrs! I don't see the state rushing here...I see the defense stalling and JVM taking sides here. :cow::banghead:

Oh my, JVM has CS Haleigh Cummings ex-attorney KP on her panel tonight:loser:

Oh dear now they have Mark Garogas on there now. I think HLN is desperate.

Methinks Wendy Murphy and Linda Kenny Baden are having drinks every night with Jose Baez! Geez.....

Wendy Murphy is on saying that Baez needs to make the argument of where was Casey's car and where was Caylee because she was at the block buster with Tony on the 16th and then she went to visit her friend Christopher S. in Tony's jeep. Wendy Murphy saying that Casey did not have her car on June 16th. :banghead:
So, what I gather that Wendy is trying to throw out there is that George had Caylee and the Pontiac. :banghead:

-----------
Why does LKB keep saying she didnt have the car on the 17th? We all know she did.They need to get their stories straight before putting it on the air!:seeya:

Oh dear now they have Mark Garogas on there now. I think HLN is desperate.

Who said he would "prove" that Scott P was innocent...and where is Scott P sitting now??? Death row! :)

IMO, many of the THs (i.e. JVM, LKB) and the networks they are associated with hope to parlay this case into the cash cow that O.J.'s case WOULD HAVE BEEN had it occurred in this technologically advanced/social networking era. How ridiculous is it to criticize the SA for completing its case in chief in a reasonable amount of time! This has dragged on long enough and it is time for justice to be served...

All they need to do is hire Cobra... (sarcastic- mods remove if needed)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back