FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't said WHEN this RSO cousin visited. Would like to know that. Also about the gun - so dad had 2? And now he only has 1?

Bio-mom back on

Bio mom still having trouble looking at that camera.
Says that Ronnie Jr is holding up well, but upset about Haleigh and that he does understan what is going on
SHe says she was with Ron and Misty this evening and that is was great and wonderful.
BIo mom says that she now believes Misty's story. One word answers.
She can't explain why she now beleives Misty just that she does.
Grandma says that she believes them , but shakes her head when she says it.
FOcus on Haleigh, she is the number one person, so they have put their differences aside
Grandma not worried over command center being moved, says that it was moved because of cell phone and internet issues.
Clip of 911 call.
MOre clips of Misty and Ron defending themselves and asserting that she was stolen.
HAshig over the inconstistencies in Misty's stories as well as others and police reintervieing everyone that has not been inconsistent.
Stating sh ewas very shy and afraid of the dark.
Bio mom saying htat she does not believe that Halrigh would walk out on her own and that when she is with bio mom she gets up in the middle of the night crying and comes straight to her.
Granmother feels that she is out of the state, gut feeling of GA and Alabama
She thinks that Haleigh is fine, but somewhere out of the state.
Shoeing clips from the search for Haligh.
17 LE agencies working with TES to try to find her.
Ronals tried to call great grandmother in the folloeing minutes, but gg missed the call, so she was contacted by the grandmother
Describes Haleigh as a daddy's girl.
Showing Ronald working with the search teams, described as holidng up.
GG says that they have been seperated over three years and that bio mom had nothing to do with it in her opininion
GG was defending Misty.
Saying both Misty and Ron have taken and apparently passed polygaphs, although LE has not said whether they did or not.
\My fingers hurt.

Thank you nmk! TY! TY! TY! :blowkiss:

GR back to Crystal. make a plea to who has your daughter----Crystal : whoever has her please bring her home she needs to be w/mom and dad she doesnt deserve this, just drop her off somewhere, just bring her back to me

Geraldo is asking Crystal to give plee to abductor.

"Whoever has her, please just bring her home. She needs to be with her mom and dad. I miss her. She doesn't deserve this. Whoever has her, please just drop her off somewhere. Just bring her back to me."

I think that's what she said.

We need to remember this is GERALDO....and even his brother said LE could not find this so called cousin molester.

Doctor from Pittsburgh drawing comparisons between Lunsford, Klaas and Haleigh.
Sexual predator aspect....no question
What happens to the girls is varied depending on timeframes and on LE response.
Importance of family reporting immediately.
AMazing how little has been found in these cases sue to the length of time n reporting.
Bio mom asked to make plea, to which she says, whoeverver has her please just bring her home she needs to be with us, we missher she doesn't desrve this, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE FINALLY HAVE TEARS....
Sobbing on her mom's shoulder, took her some to summon a response.
GA talking about his uderstanding of what they are going throuhg, they need hugs ad love, he saw the whol efamily together on Saturday.

Ok - let's revisit that case where Misty's mom filed charges against that guy - it was said tonight that she (Misty) was 13 when his guy molested her - wasn't that the same age she was in that case?

What was that guy's name?

Oh gosh...Does anyone remember what thread that was on? it was last night sometime. Don't recall name age@24-25. i'll try to find it, but someone probably has by the time i type this post.

Mom breaking down on Gmom shoulder on GR...

I like Nancy Marie, the maternal grandma. She said she keeps seeing GA/AL as a possible location. I believe in woman's intuition.
I normally do like the grandmas that seem to offer the truth or reasonable theory...until it is put into place with Geraldo...then her credibility is tanked with me. Sorry.

Should be one more section on Haleigh and then he is off to other segmanets, so we only have to put up with my REALLY bad spelling for a few more minutes.
I'm trying to keep up.

I did a quick check of Tennessee RSO directory, and there were no results for anyone with a surname of Croslin.

Yeah! What she said!

For now I'm stuck on the employment/time issue too.
In the interview where dad falls to the ground, he says something like ' I'm out trying to make an honest living'...
IMO, that is usually said by people who have not made an honest living in the past.( good on him if he was trying to turn his life around). But this makes way for there to have been bad blood in his previous dealings.

I want to know how long he has been working for PDM. I want to know why, if he is a crane operator, he had all those grazes on his knuckles?????:waitasec:
Did he have a set work schedule that neighbours or SO's could have taken notice, and advantage of?
Are any employees of PDM RSO's? Any of his workmates go for a beer at his place after work? Is there anyway to pull employment records?
His employment in a place with so many SO's opens up a whole lot of other possiblities.
I wonder what the guys working with dad that night or week, say about his behaviour. had he been complaining about the ex, or current gf or family?
I know thats a lot of questions that probably wont be answered for some time, but I really want to know.
There is very little being said for a small community where everyone knows everyones business. Even if LE isnt talking, usually the community is.
JMO

Thank goodness, finally new info.

They said they found a SO in TN with the last name Croslin and Misty said it wasn't him, didn't they??

I searched the NSOFR for every state with last name Croslin and NOTHING comes up - anyone else finding anything?!

AArrrgghh - looked back through my notes - didn't write that down - wasn't his first name Jeremy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa