FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio mom still having trouble looking at that camera.
Says that Ronnie Jr is holding up well, but upset about Haleigh and that he does understan what is going on
SHe says she was with Ron and Misty this evening and that is was great and wonderful.
BIo mom says that she now believes Misty's story. One word answers.
She can't explain why she now beleives Misty just that she does.
Grandma says that she believes them , but shakes her head when she says it.
FOcus on Haleigh, she is the number one person, so they have put their differences aside
Grandma not worried over command center being moved, says that it was moved because of cell phone and internet issues.
Clip of 911 call.
MOre clips of Misty and Ron defending themselves and asserting that she was stolen.
HAshig over the inconstistencies in Misty's stories as well as others and police reintervieing everyone that has not been inconsistent.
Stating sh ewas very shy and afraid of the dark.
Bio mom saying htat she does not believe that Halrigh would walk out on her own and that when she is with bio mom she gets up in the middle of the night crying and comes straight to her.
Granmother feels that she is out of the state, gut feeling of GA and Alabama
She thinks that Haleigh is fine, but somewhere out of the state.
Shoeing clips from the search for Haligh.
17 LE agencies working with TES to try to find her.
Ronals tried to call great grandmother in the folloeing minutes, but gg missed the call, so she was contacted by the grandmother
Describes Haleigh as a daddy's girl.
Showing Ronald working with the search teams, described as holidng up.
GG says that they have been seperated over three years and that bio mom had nothing to do with it in her opininion
GG was defending Misty.
Saying both Misty and Ron have taken and apparently passed polygaphs, although LE has not said whether they did or not.
\My fingers hurt.

Thank you. :blowkiss:
No school tomorrow, I'm watching Hannah Montana. :D

George is focused on helping families with missing children. Spent time with Ronald, Crystal, Misty. Says they need support from nation. He went there to let them know he understands, with Josh Duckett. Says Haleigh is a beautiful girl who needs to be brought home.

GA says this is now a passion of his and he feels better after meeting the family on THursday and Friday.
Describes the family as broken says he was there to let them now that they have support
Says Josh Duckett was there as well.
GA says Haleigh is inspiring to see and they must bring him home
Apparently Conway has counseled him that this is the best way to handle his pain.

GA on now.......saying he's doing things for the Cummings family, doing something he's passionate about. He's talking about all the support that's needed for the family. BC saying this is a way to help. So far, KFN not mentioned.

Ok - let's revisit that case where Misty's mom filed charges against that guy - it was said tonight that she (Misty) was 13 when his guy molested her - wasn't that the same age she was in that case?

What was that guy's name?

What is this the underground railroad for sex offenders over there?

WTH is up with the cousin?
REALLY?! Why would you let someone who is a SO who violated YOU into a home with small children?!?! :furious:
Where's this dude now?!

LE could not find a record of the supposed RSO....so don't everyone get excited.

Appparently Misty gave LE all the info on her molester and LE showed her pictures of a person with the same last name and she said that wasn't the guy...that's how I understood it anyway.

Ok - let's revisit that case where Misty's mom filed charges against that guy - it was said tonight that she (Misty) was 13 when his guy molested her - wasn't that the same age she was in that case?

If they said his name I missed it....I was waiting for it too!

WTH is up with the cousin?
REALLY?! Why would you let someone who is a SO who violated YOU into a home with small children?!?! :furious:
Where's this dude now?!

Ditto...and b/c I'm not allowed to cuss on here, I'll just say "What a B"!!!

They (GR) didn't give ANY names - first or last. darn it!

Did show Ron (dad) getting ready to get on a horse - so he went out searching today.

So the mention of a stolen gun. If the child's body is found with a bullet from that gun. The stage is set for the cousin did it.

Yes, that is the age and I don't remember who here even brought it up..it was many, many threads ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname