FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is what she was doing, then I wish she'd say it instead of portraying herself this innocent victim/wonderful caregiver. Mostly, if she's lying, I wish she'd say. I believe that a 17yo could sleep through an abduction - I really do. In the beginning of this thread, I told a story about my sister baby-sitting on daughter for 20 minutes and fell asleep. When I got home, my daughter was talking in her crib. I walked in the house, past my sister and to my daughter. Picked my daughter up, changed her diaper -I could have taken her. Heck, ANYONE could have taken her and my sister wouldn't have budged. I believe she could have slept through it. What I don't believe is her ever-changing stories. I don't know if she HURT her but if she was negligent, I wish she'd just admit it. It would make everyones search for Haleigh a whole lot easier.
:twocents:
:D

I agree, she needs to fess up!

reporting misty was NOT home the night that Haleigh went missing. This comes from a tip to LE. So it is not known if this is true or not.

Watching it now..........they're also looking for confirmation that the Dept. of Child Services was investigating this prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

If the account is true, Misty may not have left the kids home alone to go out, she may have left the house out the propped open back door for some other reason.

A theory I had was that maybe while she was washing the blankets, she opened the back door (complete with cinder block) and went outside to talk to neighbors. I know where I'm from, its not unusual for people to sit outside in their lawn chairs, drinking and talking. She may have joined them, thinking if the back door was open, she could hear the clothes AND the kids. And perhaps the rest of her story - putting the blanket on Haleigh, going to bed at 10-10:30 was the truth.

Is there any info on what Misty did from the time she put Haleigh and Jr to bed until she went to bed? I know 'laundry' but unless she was out by the creek with a washboard, there is time for her to do SOMETHING. :D

But why prop the door at all?
I'm not saying this is what I think, b/c I dont know what can be seen from the back of the trailer, in other words, where could you be behind the trailer and could see Ron coming home, so that you could run in and act like you'd been there the whole time. Maybe this is what she did, and realized immediately Haleigh was gone, and ran outside "your daughter's gone"

The most recent thing is that Hayleigh's pink shirt has been located (has not been stated where it was found) and there is no word on what she was wearing when she went missing.

Oh, I don't think Misty did anything to her, I just think that Misty was so wasted she doesn't know what the h3ll happened to her,,,cause she wasn't there...she was gettin' wasted. That's what me thinks...jmesho

I agree. She is passively responsible.

Now is a good time to start breaking out the discussion to individual topics-threads.
use some common sense when starting threads, but general discussion threads will probably go away, so it is nice to have threads on specific topics.

I've always kind of doubted that she was home....the only thing that has me stumped is why she wasn't home.
Party? Boyfriend?
And the really big question as far as I am concerned, did Ron know that she left the kids alone? If he didn't, then he remains a decent human being in my mind, however, if he knew that Misty was leaving them alone, then he is scum too.
I doubt this is the first time that she abandoned them in that home, IF that's what happened.

Ron's mother lives nearby, and I wonder why he didn't leave the two children with her at night.

Now is a good time to start breaking out the discussion to individual topics-threads.
use some common sense when starting threads, but general discussion threads will probably go away, so it is nice to have threads on specific topics.

yoohoo :)

Feel free to start threads.But don't start a thread for every thought that crosses your mind.
Just timely topics that deserve further investigation.

Oh I am?! <<looking around>> It all looks the same! Whats the difference?:waitasec:

Click on "go" at the bottom of the page. You'll notice that this case is now on it's own forum, with no other cases. The advantage of having a forum dedicated to this case is that it allows us to break up subjects into their own threads, instead of into one long thread, where you can't find anything again. :)

Ron's mother lives nearby, and I wonder why he didn't leave the two children with her at night.

I wonder if it wasn't Misty herself.
A lot of "What, you don't trust me?"
"You want me to be alone here all night?"

Or the other possibility for me is that maybe Ron didn't really trust Misty. He might have figured that leaving her in charge of the kids would keep her in the trailer and everyone else out of it.

Just theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member