MD MD - Tracey Tetso, 32, Rosedale, 6 Mar 2005 *D. Tetso guilty*

mysteriew said:
FMFDataEntry- great job on the Website! I think that a website is an invaluable tool in keeping Tracey's story out there. It is not only an easily accessible place to store all of the info about Tracey's story- it is a great way to get Tracey's story out to people. Unless/until TV media comes up with a 24 hr station for the missing/unidentified- websites which show the pictures and tell the story are the best way I know to keep the story in the public eye. You guys are doing a great job.
If I could humbly make a suggestion (LOL, I just can't seem to let things alone). Add an update section to the site, so that you can keep it current with what is happening in her case. And make sure you post links to all the news articles on her story.
:dance: Thank you so much for your remarks AND suggestions. At FindMonica we have people that just need webspace and want to host the site theirselves, and we have people that not only need space, a site but would also like us to host their site for them. Tracey's family I believe will be handling this website as soon as the construction is finished, just in case they may have overlooked some things I think an update section and a news link would be a great idea!! I know we try to put those on all the sites we host. If the family wants to host it theirselves, unless they need help from us at any time, arfter its set up and designed it is turned over to them always free of charge,but you can voice your opinion ANYTIME you like, because believe it or not we do listen. I pray and hope for Tracey and her family everyday.And thanks to Donny for designing some of the best websites I have ever seen or worked for:)

There isn't anything new at all - Tracey is still missing and it seems we're at a standstill. Family/friends are now planning something to mark the one year anniversary of Tracey's disappearance, not sure what we'll be doing - we're working on ideas right now. Motley Crue will be coming to Baltimore for a concert on February 15th at 1st mariner arena and Nikki Sixx (according to Motley's management) will be available for interviews at that time. Hopefully we'll get another airing on AMW while the boys are in town. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers - you can keep up to date on Tracey's official website at www.findtraceygardner.com.

Thank you all...
Laurie

It is pretty obvious that the husband is responsible for Tracey's disappearance. He says that it didn't bother him that Tracey had a boyfriend and tries to come off nonchalant but there isn't a husband around that wouldn't be furious. He no doubt didn't want a divorce as he would not only loose Tracey but his home as well as the house belonged to her.

Did LE ever go into the house and do a search or spray it with luminal? If not, they can still do that because blood shows up even if it has been cleaned up.
I wonder if they did a search of his vehicle? I hope that they have checked him up one side and down the other. I really think he is guilty. I am suspicious of anyone that refuses to take a polygraph. I believe if a husband is innocent he will do anything asked so that LE can devote their time looking for the real killer. I hope this guy doesn't get away with this.

Tracey's husband has done nothing to help - he hasn't participated in searches and didn't respond when AMW called offering to try and help find his wife. It's hard to say what the police did - supposedly they did luminol on the house and Tracey's car was checked as well as her explorer - both were supposedly wiped clean. The husband is living in Tracey's house, has allowed for her explorer to be repo'd (thank God her parents outbid the other guy at the auction and now have it .. the people at the auction would not let them buy it outright & said they had to bid like everyone else, even after Tracey's parents told them the situation). To top it all off - there were only one known set of keys to Tracey's car and instead of the police breaking the windows when they found the car Tracey's husband brought the keys to them (makes sense why the person dumping her car turned the alarm on, doesn't it). It's sickening - and here we are ten + months later. We're working on trying to put something together for the 1 year anniversary of Tracey' s disappearance, any suggestions would be appreciated.

crazeehorse said:
Tracey's husband has done nothing to help - he hasn't participated in searches and didn't respond when AMW called offering to try and help find his wife. It's hard to say what the police did - supposedly they did luminol on the house and Tracey's car was checked as well as her explorer - both were supposedly wiped clean. The husband is living in Tracey's house, has allowed for her explorer to be repo'd (thank God her parents outbid the other guy at the auction and now have it .. the people at the auction would not let them buy it outright & said they had to bid like everyone else, even after Tracey's parents told them the situation). To top it all off - there were only one known set of keys to Tracey's car and instead of the police breaking the windows when they found the car Tracey's husband brought the keys to them (makes sense why the person dumping her car turned the alarm on, doesn't it). It's sickening - and here we are ten + months later. We're working on trying to put something together for the 1 year anniversary of Tracey' s disappearance, any suggestions would be appreciated.
i live in maryland right by baltimore county, let me know if there are any vigils or anything of the sort i would love to help in any searches or passing flyers ect....

They're talking about passing/posting the flyers again - I'll keep the board posted on when this will take place. For the past couple of months the family has focused on Tracey's grandmother who had major surgery and has not completely recovered (she's back in the hospital as of today) and Tracey's parents are burned out. I'll check into when everyone plans to get back out there with the flyers & I will post as soon as I know where the vigil will be and what we'll be doing for the 1 yr anniversary.

Tracey's vehicle was found elsewhere after she disappeared....there was only one set of keys to that vehicle and the husband brought them to LE so they didn't have to break a window when taking the vehicle? Do LE think that they each had a set of keys?

When you talk about Tracey's parents having to bid for her vehicle I think back to Scott Peterson selling Lacy's vehicle and the owner of that lot taking the vehicle over and giving it to Lacy's mom and Ron for a dollar...I believe. Such a difference in people huh? I'm glad that her parents got the vehicle but it's a shame that they had to bid for it.

I hope that Tracey is found and that her husband is charged. I wonder if LE sprayed luminal in the house as well. We all know though that if a person is strangled or sufficated there is no blood. It makes it hard for LE to find any evidence.
They must suspect the husband...I would think anyway. I hope he trips up somehow.

The police supposedly checked the house, not sure about luminol. There were only one set of keys that were known of - even the previous owner only had one set & the dealer did not have any record of another set being made (apparently they have to be ordered through the dealership). We're hoping he slips as well - but he hasn't so far that we know of and it's been near 11 months. We're still working on the vigil for the 1 yr and we'll post when everything is finalized.

crazeehorse said:
The police supposedly checked the house, not sure about luminol. There were only one set of keys that were known of - even the previous owner only had one set & the dealer did not have any record of another set being made (apparently they have to be ordered through the dealership). We're hoping he slips as well - but he hasn't so far that we know of and it's been near 11 months. We're still working on the vigil for the 1 yr and we'll post when everything is finalized.

Is LE aware that there was only one set of keys to the vehicle? They could check that out for themselves to verify. Of course the husband could always say that they had a second set made. That might be easy to check out too but only if you have to order the key from the dealership. I know with my truck I can go to any hardware store and have a second key made. It doesn't look like the original but it works.

I'm surprised that this man hasn't felt the need to brag to someone about what he did. Does he have any really close friends that he would feel wouldn't tell on him? So often these guys just have to tell someone...brag a little about beating the cops...smarter then them, etc.

I find it hard to believe that he hasn't either confided in someone or slipped implicating himself (he slipped in an early interview by speaking of Tracey in the past tense before her car was even found). I think we're dealing with a sociopath - one that has gotten away with this for as long as he has by pure luck alone (definitely not intelligence). There are some that don't believe he's capable (denial) of such a thing - he's apparently very good at hiding his ugliness. We haven't had a search in a while (Sept) - but will probably be back out there as soon as we can all get together and pinpoint an area of interest. We have bits and pieces to go on, but it should be enough to target a specific area as we've done in the past. We're determined to see him :behindbar .... LE is aware of the keys .. they know what the deal is, it's just a matter of getting the evidence that they need to make a solid case one that will hold up in court - don't want the case to fall apart b/c he can only be tried once.

In case anyone's interested - tentative date for Tracey's 1 year vigil is set for March 5, 2006 (she went missing March 6 - but thought more people could show on the 5th b/c it's a sunday). We are planning to meet around 7PM in the home depot parking lot on ordinance road in glen burnie (not far from where the car was found). Please see Tracey's official site for details - this is not yet definite, but definite plans will be announced on Tracey's message boards @ www.findtraceygardner.com .

Tracey Gardner (Tetso) vigil to be held at 5PM on March 5, 2006 in the parking lot of the Home Depot in Glen Burnie, Maryland off of Ordinance road. Tracey disappeared on March 6 of last year, however the family felt that more people would be able to make it to the vigil on March 5 b/c it's a Sunday. Everyone who can show is encouraged to come - if you have a missing loved one, don't hesitate to come and bring a flyer or picture (whatever you have) of that person. This is to mark the 1 year of Tracey's disappearance, but having family members of missing people come with pictures of their missing loved ones may open the eyes of others around us and make them aware of how serious this problem really is...

Here's a link to a front page story in the Sun on the 1 yr. anniversary of Tracy's disappearance.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/feature...8974.story?page=1&coll=bal-features-headlines

"A year later, after a nationally publicized search, the disappearance of Tracey Leigh Tetso remains a mystery. The case has haunted those who loved her and has torn apart the relationship between Tracey's parents and her husband, Dennis Tetso. They no longer speak to each other, and last month her parents filed in court a petition to gain custody of her house and car."

It's a pretty comprehensive article. I did not know that the time between Tracy's car going through the tunnel and parking in the lot was only 13 minutes. Something could not have happened to her in those 13 minutes. This makes it pretty certain that either Tracy drove the car there and walked off to start a new life - which doesn't sound likely - or someone else was driving the car that night. I guess a third possibility could be that Tracy was meeting her boyfriend on the lot.

From the behavior of the husband, he has my vote. If it is true that there was only 1 set of keys to the car and the husband brought the keys to the police when the car was found, I don't understand why the police didn't haul him in right then and get a search warrant for the house. A few weeks went by before the police did search the house, plenty of time for him to get rid of evidence. I don't think the police have ever released the video tape from the parking lot that shows her car coming in. I wonder if they were able to enhance it to get a better ID of the person driving.

The house is in Tracy's name alone and he won't let her family come in to the house. And he isn't cooperating fully with investigators. I hope the investigators have something they are working on.

Thank you for posting the link for Traceys article. I think Mr. Kiehl did a excellent job with the story. We got word on Friday that the Montel Williams show would like to help in the search for Tracey. You know Montel is from the Baltimore area. I will post with a show date if this comes through. There was a new lead called in this week. They are looking into this, hoping for good results and the loser:doh: that did this to her will go to jail or :bang: himself. Tracey did not deserve what happened to her.

findtracey said:
Thank you for posting the link for Traceys article. I think Mr. Kiehl did a excellent job with the story. We got word on Friday that the Montel Williams show would like to help in the search for Tracey. You know Montel is from the Baltimore area. I will post with a show date if this comes through. There was a new lead called in this week. They are looking into this, hoping for good results and the loser:doh: that did this to her will go to jail or :bang: himself. Tracey did not deserve what happened to her.
I think about tracey often and pray for resolution in this case.

Tracey was shown on Without A Trace last night.

mocity said:
Tracey was shown on Without A Trace last night.

I looked and looked for that show tonight. It is supposed to be on every night at 7:00 I thought they said. I'll be darned if I could find it. I have Direct Tv...what chanel is it on and what time? Please :blushing:

Bobbisangel said:
I looked and looked for that show tonight. It is supposed to be on every night at 7:00 I thought they said. I'll be darned if I could find it. I have Direct Tv...what chanel is it on and what time? Please :blushing:
Here's the info that was on Without A Trace:

TRACEY GARDNER-TETSO

Motley Crue never had a bigger fan than Tracey Gardner-Tetso. She couldn't wait to use her birthday gift last year: a ticket to the heavy metal band's Washington, D.C. show.

But, reported co-anchor Julie Chen on The Early Show, Tracey never showed up on the night of the concert, 16 months ago, Tracey didn't show up. The 32-year-old Baltimore native simply vanished.

Her five-month-old marriage was in trouble. She had filed for divorce two months before she disappeared, and was going to the concert with another man.

Tracey's husband told police she left home that day and headed to the show.

After that, observes Chen, the trail runs cold.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/31/earlyshow/main1458699.shtml

I'm confused here :waitasec: . Was this 'other man' her boyfriend or was she seeing other guys as well?

I think her husband killed her and left her car in that motel parking lot to make it look like she took off with someone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back