GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes again possible but probable?

what builder is working at 12 - 4 am in a building such as 42 where the 2 occupants are reported to have stated they were in residence and asleep?

and the silver saloon can only have blocked the street from the driveway of 44 onwards to the north

if the car was near to 42 it is impossible that the road would be blocked by a saloon ..as it is far too wide at that point

If this were the car in question would they not have been more discreet than to block the street for quite a while and risk someone informing the police?

with all these questions it would be interesting to hear of what evidence Avon and Somerset police have against vt.

let's hope they know what they are doing....

also, whether or not they are trying to teach cj a lesson by not withdrawing the bail conditions from him....

there do seem to be a fair number of questions against vt being the killer....

hire a minibus to do a pick up and drop off

If there are a number of employees in Bristol (and/or en route) I wouldn't be surprised if the company had organised something of the sort.

Here's a daring suggestion though = maybe she doesn't drink alcohol, and simply drove herself home!

If this were the car in question would they not have been more discreet than to block the street for quite a while and risk someone informing the police?

this would asume that the person who has just killed someone and is now attempting to remove a body from the house into a car or is returning from doing so has the presence of mind to be discreet rather than act rather irrationally

it was snowing, and was deep enough that the witnesses thought that the car was indeed stuck

again the car was positioned so as to block the road

the only place this could have occurred is outside the driveway of 44

was the driver attempting to get onto the driveway and lost traction in the snow?

had the driver gone inside the house to get something?

regarding the car ...someone did inform the police

there is no record of how long this car was there , only that it forced at least one car to drive onto the pavement in order to get past it

and that the driver was nowhere to be seen with lightbulbs and tools on the seat

it would appear that the car was moved

by the time the police arrived to check it as they have no record of whose car it was

and by the time the person who reported it checked at 10am

If there are a number of employees in Bristol (and/or en route) I wouldn't be surprised if the company had organised something of the sort.

Here's a daring suggestion though = maybe she doesn't drink alcohol, and simply drove herself home!

good points

either way she would be home by 3-4 latest

would you kill and attempt disposal when you knew your partner could come home at any time if she had her own vehicle?

Where did CJ tend to park his vehicles do we know? I understood there was a car park to the rear of 44, did he tend to park there or on the drive or on the street? I'd have thought anyone removing a body would favour parking at the rear rather than semi-blocking the road?

She probably stayed in a hotel, along with a heap load of others who work for Dyson who were attending the event.

Where did CJ tend to park his vehicles do we know? I understood there was a car park to the rear of 44, did he tend to park there or on the drive or on the street? I'd have thought anyone removing a body would favour parking at the rear rather than semi-blocking the road?

it would appear that the silver grey Volvo that is owned by CJ was parked on the driveway at the rear

and the silver Chrysler which is owned by Mr Irving Steggles, who is currently in South Africa, was parked on the street

it was this vehicle that CJ used for the jumpstart of GR's car and was using to travel around in before his arrest

the only place this could have occurred is outside the driveway of 44

was the driver attempting to get onto the driveway and lost traction in the snow?

had the driver gone inside the house to get something?

This car obviously was not a car that close neighbours would recognise as belonging to someone in the area. So do you suspect Colombo, that the driver is a resident of 44, who borrowed this car and then drove over the bridge with the body? Do you suspect someone other than VT?

it would appear that the silver grey Volvo that is owned by CJ was parked on the driveway at the rear

and the silver Chrysler which is owned by Mr Irving Steggles, who is currently in South Africa, was parked on the street

it was this vehicle that CJ used for the jumpstart of GR's car and was using to travel around in before his arrest

CJ owns the Chrysler. Later reports stated that he bought the car from Mr Steggles several years ago.

I wouldn't take my car in that extreme weather, drinking or not. I would take the transport provided there and back and get collected or a taxi from the drop off.

regarding the car ...someone did inform the police

there is no record of how long this car was there , only that it forced at least one car to drive onto the pavement in order to get past it .....
it would appear that the car was moved by the time the police arrived to check it as they have no record of whose car it was and by the time the person who reported it checked at 10am

Is it a fact that the police do not know whose car it was? Only it seems odd to me that someone would report a car to the police without giving the registration number. It is likely to be the first question asked. As the car was stationary there was every opportunity to note the number.

Is it a fact that the police do not know whose car it was? Only it seems odd to me that someone would report a car to the police without giving the registration number. It is likely to be the first question asked. As the car was stationary there was every opportunity to note the number.

Some neighbourhood watch, you would have thought they would have been on the ball with that one, could have been a burglar.

Remind me, did the police appeal for any help over that car? Or do we only know about it from reporters who talked to neighbours?

Remind me, did the police appeal for any help over that car? Or do we only know about it from reporters who talked to neighbours?

Yes, the details and link are in Colombo's post 200 under The Tradesmans Car.

This from the Daily Mail?

Officers are also trying to trace a silver saloon car left parked in the middle of the road outside Miss Yeates’s flat hours after she was last seen alive. Neighbours reported the vehicle in the early hours of December 18. Other cars had to mount the pavement to pass around it. The car, believed to belong to a tradesman because it had tools and light bulbs on the seats, was moved before 10am but nobody saw the driver. Officers say the owner might have had trouble in the snow which fell that night and they want to eliminate him or her from their investigation.

I see that as just hearsay, all derived from conversations with neighbour(s). The last sentence in particular sounds like something a police officer said to a neighbour, who has then mentioned it to a reporter.

I don't recall the police actually issuing an public appeal for information about said car, which leads me to think they traced it pretty quickly. Unless someone knows different.

This car obviously was not a car that close neighbours would recognise as belonging to someone in the area. So do you suspect Colombo, that the driver is a resident of 44, who borrowed this car and then drove over the bridge with the body? Do you suspect someone other than VT?

what I suspect is that there are too many coincidences in this case for them all to be coincidences!!

I'm sure if you ran it all through a computer or an actuary the chances of all these factors being related must be slim

As I have posted before in the absence of a confession or a plea of diminished responsibilty then as a rational person I have to question the evidence against the man charged

If the evidence is overwhelming then it must be accepted but if this is a case of circumstantial evidence backed up with basic forensics ie a low count dna sample or minute traces of fibres then I will have serious doubts

What is clear from reading the numerous boards that exist on this topic is that there are few people who seem to want to accept that the framing of suspects, cover ups and conspiracies have occurred in the British legal system and continue to do so

What is clear is that if the present prime suspect is found guilty rather than the previous one then a large number of people, organisations and vested interests and their respective reputations will breathe a huge sigh of relief!

What is clear is that if the present prime suspect is found guilty rather than the previous one then a large number of people, organisations and vested interests and their respective reputations will breathe a huge sigh of relief!

There is one who is reported to have expressed his relief that VT was charged, that one being Mr PS.

Did anyone notice that the original article, regarding JY body being transported over the bridge on the way to be dumped, in the Daily Mail was altered slightly?. The only reason that I picked it up was because I remembered that the word stalker was in the article so I went back and checked and it had been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan