Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 526

Thread: KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010, #2

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    L.I., NY
    Posts
    4,052
    Can you guys look at the crime scene and tell me what that is in the water? Enlarge the video and pause it.

    Its the 3rd video down.... Body Found Identified As Missing 14-Year-Old...

    I think the 1st video they interview a neighborhood girl who states she saw him in the (ventura) van. Doesn't anyone sleep in that town...lol


    Opps sorry

    http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html
    Last edited by trigger; 09-01-2010 at 08:53 PM.
    God does not like ugly


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:


  3. #327
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    The reporters interviewed him on Thurs afternoon Aug 26, LE was there earlier in the afternoon and came back at 10pm . The remains were ID as Alicia earlier that day Aug 26 th. Her obit I think states she died on Sun Aug 22. So....is that an accurate time line that she most likely died between midnite and 1-2 am(Sun) the Creep came home according to GF around 1:30 am (SUN) In other words was he still partying with teens AFTER Alicia went missing?
    2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silentley for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:


  5. #328
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Approx 118 miles. What ya on to?

    Bringing map forward. You can use this as general map for you inquiries too.

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...,0.109863&z=13
    Well when I googled Lil mexico kansas together it came u with a resturaunt in wichita..I was thinking if it were fairly close you know how some of these places allow minors ect to drink and stuff.

    I then googled lil mexico with great bend and came up with an area 2nd and 3rd streets for a general area for lil mexico. Now if we can just figure out who had a party there *sigh*
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:


  7. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    The reporters interviewed him on Thurs afternoon Aug 26, LE was there earlier in the afternoon and came back at 10pm . The remains were ID as Alicia earlier that day Aug 26 th. Her obit I think states she died on Sun Aug 22. So....is that an accurate time line that she most likely died between midnite and 1-2 am(Sun) the Creep came home according to GF around 1:30 am (SUN) In other words was he still partying with teens AFTER Alicia went missing?
    Dunno if he was still partying, but was texting back and forth with more than one person, at least one of them about what they had heard about Alicia and that night. Since we don't know who the other parties are, it's possible they are of age, but I'm inclined to think not so much based on his past behavior in that town.

    Don't think they're letting him continue from jail though!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  9. #330
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Can you guys look at the crime scene and tell me what that is in the water? Enlarge the video and pause it.

    Its the 3rd video down.... Body Found Identified As Missing 14-Year-Old...

    I think the 2nd video they interview a neighborhood girl who states she saw him in the (ventura) van. Doesn't anyone sleep in that town...lol


    Opps sorry

    http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html
    Oh my I sure hope its not what I think you think it is.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:


  11. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silentley for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO
    2.5 hours is a ton of time if you think about it...if he picked her took her where ever did whatever strangled her or whatever and then tried to disfigure her and dump her...I would say since its all pretty close together 2.5 hours is more than enough
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:


  13. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Can you guys look at the crime scene and tell me what that is in the water? Enlarge the video and pause it.

    Its the 3rd video down.... Body Found Identified As Missing 14-Year-Old...

    I think the 1st video they interview a neighborhood girl who states she saw him in the (ventura) van. Doesn't anyone sleep in that town...lol


    Opps sorry

    http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html
    Not so sure I want to know. Even as stills, very fuzzy since it was shot from a moving helicopter.

    About 1:05 there are two black items in the water. If you just let it run and keep backing up so it's a bit crisper than with a still, the item to left also has some white in it. No clue at all.

    The item to the right, as the helicopter comes around, looks to me like a barrel, or some huge black conduit of some kind. Round (tubular), with what appears to be an opening at the end (facing shore).

    I guess I had assumed she was found just lying on the ground, but perhaps her body was stuffed inside a barrel (sorry to be graphic) and shoved into the water, without a thought, that hey, it might eventually float? Or the water level receded enough to leave it exposed by Wed the 25th.

    At the opening of the video, I can't tell at all. Too much camera movement.

    Suffice to say might be removal of items related to her murder, if not the actual body. Could be her body had already been found and they were searching the muck for further evidence and bringing up whatever junk had been dumped in there.

    MOO

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  15. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    2.5 hours is a ton of time if you think about it...if he picked her took her where ever did whatever strangled her or whatever and then tried to disfigure her and dump her...I would say since its all pretty close together 2.5 hours is more than enough
    I might be wrong but if your in a sexually intense moment 3 to 5 minutes could be alot of time that still leaves over an hour to kill and dispose of her body? Another couple of minutes to be scared and react in a vicious way doesnt seem out of the realm of things. wish I knew the exact cause of death! I may seem obsessed with this case but my 13 yr old grandaughter lives about 40 miles from GB and doesnt understand her mom callin parents to conferm overnight plans. Scares me...I also remember being that age and thinking I was invincible!

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:


  17. #334
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    Not so sure I want to know. Even as stills, very fuzzy since it was shot from a moving helicopter.

    About 1:05 there are two black items in the water. If you just let it run and keep backing up so it's a bit crisper than with a still, the item to left also has some white in it. No clue at all.

    The item to the right, as the helicopter comes around, looks to me like a barrel, or some huge black conduit of some kind. Round (tubular), with what appears to be an opening at the end (facing shore).

    I guess I had assumed she was found just lying on the ground, but perhaps her body was stuffed inside a barrel (sorry to be graphic) and shoved into the water, without a thought, that hey, it might eventually float? Or the water level receded enough to leave it exposed by Wed the 25th.

    At the opening of the video, I can't tell at all. Too much camera movement.

    Suffice to say might be removal of items related to her murder, if not the actual body. Could be her body had already been found and they were searching the muck for further evidence and bringing up whatever junk had been dumped in there.

    MOO
    I cant bring up the video, can someone post still pics? If not ill go to the library tomorow to view ...Thanks

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:


  19. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silently for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO
    Sorry, I have problems with the time line that Eve, but what I meant was it looked like he continued to 'Party' with young Teens AFTER Alicia disappeared ie Mon/Tues maybe Wed UNTIL her body was discovered.

    The night of the Party time line still doesn't make sense unless it was premeditated. JMO However I really still wonder as I have said before perhaps she met a young man closer in age and AL, went into a rage, because she was ALL his, just a theory.

    I wish I knew the purpose of that 'pond' wash it to wash gravel, was it to dig for new gravel sites? Was it rarely used by the Co.?



    Now that I have seen the video again, I am wondering if she was put through the gravel machine , then set on fire and then placed in the Water to rot for DNA purposes. Sorry for being far too graphic, it makes me sick to think about this even happening. AL has spent at least 1/3 rd life in Prison, he would know what to do although he is a dumb A
    Last edited by cathdawg; 09-01-2010 at 10:02 PM.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cathdawg For This Useful Post:


  21. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silently for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO
    Sorry, I have problems with the time line that Eve, but what I meant was it looked like he continued to 'Party' with young Teens AFTER Alicia disappeared ie Mon/Tues maybe Wed( I am referring to the Text messages) UNTIL her body was discovered.

    The night of the Party time line still doesn't make sense unless it was premeditated. JMO However I really still wonder as I have said before perhaps she met a young man closer in age and AL, went into a rage, because she was ALL his, just a theory.



    Now that I have seen the video again of where her remains were discovered, I am wondering if she was put through the gravel machine , then set on fire and then placed in the water to rot for DNA purposes. Sorry for being far too graphic, it makes me sick to think about this even happening. AL has spent at least 1/3 rd life in Pris, he would know what to do although he is a dumb A

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathdawg For This Useful Post:


  23. #337
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    Well when I googled Lil mexico kansas together it came u with a resturaunt in wichita..I was thinking if it were fairly close you know how some of these places allow minors ect to drink and stuff.

    I then googled lil mexico with great bend and came up with an area 2nd and 3rd streets for a general area for lil mexico. Now if we can just figure out who had a party there *sigh*
    I think the 2nd and 3rd St location is the part east of town, south of the RR tracks. This is all trailer homes. imo

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  25. #338
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    3 screen images. Sorry they are small, but I can't access Grab when at full screen. One is from one video, the other 2 from the other one.

    I am confused. Does he own a "stupid cell" that doesn't know the day of the week? These texts are dated Aug 23. Nothing to/from AD, but other people, although it appears they are discussing where she was that night??

    What the H is "little Mexico" please locals?
    Stopping in real quick again.
    I used to say "Little Mexico" when I was younger referring to the neighborhoods in Texas that are mostly Hispanic. (Everything on the street was written in Spanish, mostly Hispanic owned homes, corner stores sold mostly goods from Mexico, ie. bottled coca-colas and that awesome cheese from Oaxaca.) I know that some states have Historic areas, like NYC has Little Tokyo, so this could be a historic area. Cultural area, if you will. Does Great Bend have cultural things like that?

    ALSO, IMO, this is a total reference for a specific neighborhood that the locals are familiar with.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:


  27. #339
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,641
    Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Don't be sorry cos that's the original interview with him but showed way more (him walking to car with GF's daughter?) & him saying way more (he has witnesses that can prove he wasn't with her) then I had seen before. TY!

    ETA..So the 'wife' intercepted Alicia's texts for rides & told her to stop it?..That's the same exact thing her MOM said she told her..I do not believe him & think he took his que from the report re: MOM & will continue this mindset until I hear it straight from the GF!
    In the first interview he said his "wife" and AD mom told her not to text him.

    If it's allowed and no one has done it yet, I can transcribe the interview and if I'm allowed or someone knows how to do it, we can get it attached to the thread, just like those cell phone pictures are. So someone let me know if we can do that and I'll get to transcribing.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wasnt_me For This Useful Post:


  29. #340
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,375
    Maybe I am way....behind but from what I read Tiffany is an Adult. Her daughter is

    http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...t_for_a_party_

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to cathdawg For This Useful Post:


  31. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    Maybe I am way....behind but from what I read Tiffany is an Adult. Her daughter is

    http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...t_for_a_party_
    Article has been deleted
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:


  33. #342
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,304
    Please forgive me but I am having a hard time with all of this. I am physically sick over it all. I just don't know how cops do it-not kill a 'person of interest'. I really think I would have to. I am so utterly appalled at the depravity of this crime.
    God be with her family.

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starry Night For This Useful Post:


  35. #343
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,641

    about the cell phone pictures

    I think the date on the cell phone pictures is the actual date the text messages came in.

    I do not think any of the texts were from AD. I think that he did NOT show the media those texts he sent to AD on August 21st. Either that, or LE contacted them, confiscated that footage, or asked that it not be shown because of the investigation.

    It's weird that he showed texts of people asking him if he'd heard anything about what had happened to AD. He was saying something about he had texts to prove that he didn't have a party or she wasn't at his party. I can't remember which he said, but maybe that's why he was showing the texts from the 23rd--even though they don't prove anything, except that he'd been made aware of the search.

    He said that the 19 year old brought AD to his "wife's" birthday party and this is the only day that he EVER saw AD.

    He said the 19 year old gave him AD's number, but did not tell him that it was AD number, and asked him to text her about a party. (If he did not know it was AD number, then how did his "wife" know the number or know enough to tell AD to stop contacting AL? anyways...) So apparently, he texted her about a party on the 21st. This might contradict his other statements because he claims he didn't know where the girl was or anything about a party that night, but then again, he's claiming that he didn't know that it was AD that he was texting.

    This is very strange, seeing as how he claims he never had a party. So I don't know what party the 19 year old allegedly wanted AL to text AD about or why the 19yr old could not do it himself. (anyways...)

    Neighbor G Martin says he met AD at the party. He claims that AL introduced him to AD, and though GM didn't stay long, he saw everyone leave around 11pm or 1130pm. (I don't know that I believe GM. He looked high when he was talking to the media. But maybe some part of his story is true and he just has his times wrong.) this is on the video called person of Interest in custody and it's length is 2:49. If you go to the 2:00 mark, you can hear what the neighbor's full account.

    Click this link, http://www.ksn.com/mediacenter/local.aspx and you should see all the videos in the first box in the left side, look for the one called "POI in custody." That's the quickest way to get to it.
    Last edited by wasnt_me; 09-02-2010 at 12:03 AM.

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wasnt_me For This Useful Post:


  37. #344
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    Maybe I am way....behind but from what I read Tiffany is an Adult. Her daughter is

    http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...t_for_a_party_
    If you know who T*****y is, I think you are way ahead of the rest of us.

    Unfortunately, the link doesn't bring up a story, or else it requires a login to get at it?

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  39. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    836
    Officials said DeBolt was likely killed in the same area where her body was found. On Wednesday, local and state law enforcement officers used divers, dogs and aircraft to search the area, looking for evidence.

    Six did say the body had been burned beyond recognition. It had to be taken to the Sedgwick County Regional Forensics Center in Wichita for an autopsy and the results, which were based on dental records, weren’t known until late Wednesday night.
    http://www.gbtribune.com/section/1/article/396/
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

  40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahoneys07 For This Useful Post:


  41. #346
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    Article has been deleted
    Try this:
    http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...9_year_old_man

  42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:


  43. #347
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorful Colorado
    Posts
    1,638
    I froze the picture and its the dive team members. the two black splotches are two men in the water scouring the bottom.

  44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:


  45. #348
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    Stopping in real quick again.
    I used to say "Little Mexico" when I was younger referring to the neighborhoods in Texas that are mostly Hispanic. (Everything on the street was written in Spanish, mostly Hispanic owned homes, corner stores sold mostly goods from Mexico, ie. bottled coca-colas and that awesome cheese from Oaxaca.) I know that some states have Historic areas, like NYC has Little Tokyo, so this could be a historic area. Cultural area, if you will. Does Great Bend have cultural things like that?

    ALSO, IMO, this is a total reference for a specific neighborhood that the locals are familiar with.
    It's actually the SE corner of town. Bad side of the tracks so to speak. Cultural perhaps, but not so much like your examples IMO.

    Map 2nd and 3rd streets and take the street tour. Mostly mobiles, some streets are dirt, some just have badly broken up pavement, some not so bad. I didn't find any signs of gang graffiti anywhere, but I can't see it bringing in the finer elements of town. No idea if it leans Hispanic, but the name would suggest so.

    Mahoneys posted this link earlier. Fine commentary on that corner of town.

    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gene...B887ON6RDH4D56

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  47. #349
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,375
    nobodysecial, Thank you for the Link.

  48. #350
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by cathdawg View Post
    nobodysecial, Thank you for the Link.
    You're welcome.


    I'm also curious about AD's myspace (the visible part). I know her posted age has been discussed, but has her "mood" status of 143 been brought up? I didn't recall reading anything on that, and wondered to whom she was speaking. Isn't 143 netspeak for "I love you"?

  49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:


Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 - Great Bend - August 21, 2010
    By MsFacetious in forum Currently Awaiting Trial
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 02:21 PM
  2. Found Deceased KS - Alicia DeBolt - 14 years old - Great Bend - 21 Aug 2010
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 06:19 PM
  3. Found Deceased KS - Michael Paul Hester - 30 years old - Great Bend - 30 April 2010
    By summer_breeze in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •