1470 users online (260 members and 1210 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Was just viewing pics posted a while back in this thead..

wow.. what an absolutely adorable girl with her two sweet little brothers!

I would believe that the step-father was involved in Annette's disappearance if not for the fact that she was spotted waiting for the school bus before she vanished. Has anyone considered the possibility of a 3rd party involvement?

Picture this: Annette is waiting for the school bus when somebody (probably a person she knows) drives up and tells her that her mom has returned for her and will take her to her. Annette writes a quick note and gets in. Whatever the true intentions of this person were, remain unknown.

I don't know if this really did happen but of the three possible scenarios, this seems the most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kryer98 View Post
    I would believe that the step-father was involved in Annette's disappearance if not for the fact that she was spotted waiting for the school bus before she vanished. Has anyone considered the possibility of a 3rd party involvement?

Picture this: Annette is waiting for the school bus when somebody (probably a person she knows) drives up and tells her that her mom has returned for her and will take her to her. Annette writes a quick note and gets in. Whatever the true intentions of this person were, remain unknown.

I don't know if this really did happen but of the three possible scenarios, this seems the most likely.
    I've considered this, but I think it is mathematically unlikely that 2 individuals from the same immediate family would be abducted and/or murdered by seperate individuals. Unless of course, you're suggesting that this third party was involved in both disappearances - then I find it unlikely that they wouldn't reoffend. I wonder if there are any similar cases from around this area.

Yes, I saw that too. I emailed it to the authorities. It's weird but she does facially resemble the individual. Probably a dead end but letting LE take it away. If it is found out to be fluff I will post. Feel free to PM me if you want to see the video screenrecording I made.

Quote Originally Posted by KT Can View Post
    I am new to this case so not completely up to spread. Thought I would mention that I just did a Facebook search for "Annette Sagers" and a girl with the initials EAR came up, however if you go to her "about me" page she has Annette Sagers listed as another name for herself. She also has the picture of Annette from charley project in her photos with an interesting comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrolling back further into that personís FB posts, it seems they might be mentally ill.

But yeah, always better to report and let LE have a look.
    Just my opinion!

True that. I just saw the part where she thought that someone she knew was Edmund Kemper. You'd have to disbelieve the reports that he's in jail serving a life sentence as we speak. I'd still rather have LE rule it out. Could be someone with attention deficit. Sad that they can throw red herrings into the mix of serious matters.

I've watched the video done by Cayleigh Elise on this case, and I just got through reading this entire thread. I feel the husband/stepfather murdered Korrina and Annette, and it angers me that he got away with it and continued on with his life like nothing happened. When I see Annette's picture, it saddens me to think about what she may have went through. I hope Korrina and Annette's family gets answers soon.
    Who was Walker County Jane Doe?

John Doe - February 9, 1968 - Facebook Page, Websleuths Thread
    John Doe - October 31, 1967 - Facebook Page, Websleuths Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kryer98 View Post

If the stepfather planned her murder—and I believe he did—allowing her to be seen in a public place right before abducting her would have been the perfect ruse. Even if the sighting was valid (correct date, correct person, etc.), that in no way lessens the likelihood of the stepfather's involvement.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20