Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sociopathic.

According to RyanP, CA said that KC was a sociopath, and CA said a therapist told her that (IIRC). Now, I know things happen and some therapists are more thorough than others, and I know a therapist should see a patient to diagnose...but it seems to me that for a therapist to tell a patient that their child, sight unseen, is a sociopath would require the patient having told that therapist something definitive.

We seem to agree that this family has something lurking in its closet. I happen to believe we are seeing those skeletons now in the flesh, KC's sociopathy. It is a very foreign behavior, for sure.

I also believe that when KC said things to Kio, AD and MichelleM about being loca, it stemmed from CA pointing out to KC that she was "sick" or not behaving normally, when KC did something and started a lie-a-thon. KC told at least one of these girls that she felt better after having "talked to" her mom. In other words, maybe CA took it back to make KC feel better?

Her non-reaction is a function of not being constantly coached. Yes, peops, she has to be coached to feel anything but pangs of narcissism, that's who she is and we've know that for some time now. Maybe the jury will be her impetus or her muse, maybe it won't. Her lack of emotion is not really something the defense wants to address at trial, either, it only makes her look worse and the jury will eyeball her harder than ever if they bring it up.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Is it very hard to sit there and watch, LML?

PS- you can't imagine how unemotional a sociopath is. IMO, Casey is probably ticked off that she's still has this little itsy bitsy problem...cause she is so past this. But, just you wait for the waterworks come trial time...sociopaths will imitate what's "normal" and I'm sure she's being groomed as we speak. It just never will be "natural" for her.

You asked me if it is hard to watch her in person. I observe everyone actually. I find it hard to watch Cindy when she trembles and puts her head down and I can see her visibly shaking. She is real- not faking. I saw her put her arm around a young girl sitting next to her in court last week as the girl was emotional. Not sure if girl was staff of Jose or who she was but i did notice cindy noticed her tears. I have said many times that its no secret casey lies and has bizare behavior. Crazy reactions does not make a jury say guilty she hopes i bet. I even said it to Cindy once in court recess. -casey is a liar we all know that. She has bizare behavior- yes i said it to cindy.also said guilt does not depend on her reactions or innocent. I find it hard to accept this mom is not sobbing for the loss of her child. Nothing seems to make her cringe. Some believe she is guilty , not many think innocent. I see videos of a loving mom laughing with her child . I see videos of cindy and george loving caylee. all before this. I look at casey in court and think I wish I could know all her secrets and how she can not want to collapse in court regardless of guilt or someone else killing her baby. They better have ambulances in court when trial starts cause some may faint when they hear details--will she still not react? I do believe a liar, crazy person can not cover up all emotions- I do believe a sane one can not either. I do wonder if she ever told anyone the real truth of how she feels. I could sit on that jury and want to know every detail but i would faint perhaps cause I would ask why is she able to not react? I am not talking about guilt or not- her babys dead and she can be so uninvolved emotions. it was hard to watch george real emotions . hes real . I am real too- so yes ,its hard to not ask why.
    Last edited by littlemisslegal; 04-11-2011 at 08:13 AM.
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Compare her with someone like Andrea Yates....there was someone who had TRUE mental illness, IMO.
    She is still in a mental hospital, and from what we've heard, she repents daily and BELIEVES she deserves to be locked up forever.

Even Susan Smith was pretty good at faking the tears. But I believe now she is sorry, and that she knows what she did was wrong and gruesome. She admitted what she did.

I think Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony are one and the same. Deny until the end of time. SODDI. They are all out to get me. They say Peterson had adapted to prison. His last mugshot showed me he now looks like a crazed loony. Hopefully Casey turns out the same when she is on death row.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissLegal
    You asked me if it is hard to watch her in person. I observe everyone actually. I find it hard to watch Cindy when she trembles and puts her head down and I can see her visibly shaking. She is real- not faking. I saw her put her arm around a young girl sitting next to her in court last week as the girl was emotional. Not sure if girl was staff of Jose or who she was but i did notice cindy noticed her tears. I have said many times that its no secret casey lies and has bizare behavior. Crazy reactions does not make a jury say guilty she hopes i bet. I even said it to Cindy once in court recess. -casey is a liar we all know that. She has bizare behavior- yes i said it to cindy.also said guilt does not depend on her reactions or innocent. I find it hard to accept this mom is not sobbing for the loss of her child. Nothing seems to make her cringe. Some believe she is guilty , not many think innocent. I see videos of a loving mom laughing with her child . I see videos of cindy and george loving caylee. all before this. I look at casey in court and think I wish I could know all her secrets and how she can not want to collapse in court regardless of guilt or someone else killing her baby. They better have ambulances in court when trial starts cause some may faint when they hear details--will she still not react? I do believe a liar, crazy person can not cover up all emotions- I do believe a sane one can not either. I do wonder if she ever told anyone the real truth of how she feels. I could sit on that jury and want to know every detail but i would faint perhaps cause I would ask why is she able to not react? I am not talking about guilt or not- her babys dead and she can be so uninvolved emotions. it was hard to watch george real emotions . hes real . I am real too- so yes ,its hard to not ask why.
    Thank you for your observations LML....I'd love to interact with CA....

I even said it to Cindy once in court recess. -casey is a liar we all know that. She has bizare behavior- yes i said it to cindy.also said guilt does not depend on her reactions or innocent.
    Did CA answer you?

I find it hard to accept this mom is not sobbing for the loss of her child. Nothing seems to make her cringe. Some believe she is guilty , not many think innocent. I see videos of a loving mom laughing with her child . I see videos of cindy and george loving caylee. all before this. I look at casey in court and think I wish I could know all her secrets and how she can not want to collapse in court regardless of guilt or someone else killing her baby.
    As I said earlier, ICA did like the attention of being a new mother, once that novelty wore off, once CA was wanting more of a mothering ICA to tend to Caylee, giving ultimatums to straighten up and fly right, is when Caylee became a hinderance to her...when she met this new set of college bound friends, all had the freedom to come and go as they pleased ICA wanted the same. When her friends planned that vacation in Puerto Rico, where ICA could not go with them since her mother, CA refused to babysit, ICA took drastic measures. The love for Caylee was not there any longer. Not wanting to be pregnant in the first place, was forced (or so ICA stated) by CA to keep this child and CA in doing so, gave ICA a lifelong promise. You won't have to work, go to school, just be a mother to Caylee...Then as CA often does, she goes back on her promise and now Caylee is in harms way. CA to call her own child a sociopath, she must have seen some bizarre behavior herself but chose not to mention it ( or get her help) due to it being overly prejudicial to their cause. Calling ICA a pathological liar, she must have heard some doozies but never obtained help for her child. Her (CA) avoidance tendencies was so detrimental to Caylee for this child paid the ultimate price for ICA's wanting freedom...

I also feel, as per JG, it was CA who made ICA break her engagement with him (and this is when I feel ICA started her downward spiral). It appears JG didn't meet to her (CA) standards when he might have been the best thing that happened to ICA. What young unwed mother, doesn't want that dream to become reality, being married with a home and the white picket fence...He didn't judge her for her multiple partners, her lies and even her stealing from his young brother...to say to JG, you love Caylee more than you love me....is so very telling...ICA needed to be numero uno but it was this precious child, Caylee Marie who was to be priority (as all children are) and ICA wanted the attention on her, not her child...which is why I say, it appears ICA loved Caylee, loved being a mother but something drastic happened to change that and the novelty of being a brand new mother wore off. Caylee was the attention getter...what child isn't? I know I was proud when I was a young mom and was praised about my children...I had two by the time I was 22 and managed a job and home...a woman's work is never done..is so true..

I believe ICA never really was taught empathy or she can't grasp empathy but her life depends on it...she hasn't cried for Caylee, just herself. When the State speaks of Caylee's remains, not one tear is shed for this precious child..even as I watched the untold story of Caylee Anthony, CA barely cries. I saw her shed a tear but she is so in control of her emotions it makes her appear cold hearted as well...CA said during that airing, "What kind of mother would I be if I turned my back on my child"? Maggie Rodriquez didn't say anything but should have said, you don't have to turn you back on ICA to beg for the truth. You should continue to love and support her but why would you believe her when you yourself called her a pathological liar and the evidence shows there is no ZFG!

I too find it hard that ICA isn't crying her eyes out for a child who was allegedly taken by an alleged nanny who LE cannot find a trace of. At her initial arrest for lying to LE when that half million dollar bond was put on her, she should have lost it then but remained so composed...also detrimental is when her parents visit her and tell her the reward for Caylee grew to $250,000, ICA managed to get out, Wow, that's half my bond.... this is all about ICA in ICA's mind, always will be, she is that hot beauty with a body to match being charged for a crime she is 100% innocent of, yet her demeanor, her body language screams GUILTY! That will be seen by a jury of her peers. They will watch for any signs of remorse or guilt. They will watch for anger as they watch for sadness....but in the end, it will be her behavior that will be very damaging during those 31 days, the smell of death reeking from her vehicle, her multiple lies to everyone, her arrogance will all be front and center so nothing the DT does in that department will change the fact of WHO ICA truly is for it will seep out since it's engrained in her...one can't change what they don't acknowledge....ICA acknowledged that Caylee was in her way of freedom and CA became too demanding...I also believe ICA has talked herself into innocence and believes this will end in a mistrial...I wonder if she understands what a mistrial is and that it won't set her free...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

SOCIOPATH

psychopath

theres your answer. you say you want to understand why. shes these things, thats why.

its pretty clear.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

...to say to JG, you love Caylee more than you love me....is so very telling...ICA needed to be numero uno but it was this precious child, Caylee Marie who was to be priority (as all children are) and ICA wanted the attention on her, not her child...

(Quoted from LLL, above)
    That statement alone is so very telling, isn't it? You love Caylee more than you love me. It was the same with her parents.
    When it bacame clear that CA was willing to throw ICA out of the house (allegedly in the fight on the 15th), it happened again. "You love Caylee more than you love me", whether the words were said or not, doesn't matter, it had been thrown in ICA's face multiple times. She needs to be the center of attention and Caylee was keeping her from that, with Tony and his college friends, and with CA. Again in one of the jail tapes, we see a glimpse of what makes ICA tick. What was the statement, something to the effect of everybody's worried about Caylee, What about me? She quickly catches herself and adds, and of course, I am too. But it's too late, the words are out of her mouth already.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Omachka View Post
    I don't think she is anything but an ordinary sociopath. She knows what she did, she hasn't forgotten or disassociated. She knew exactly what she did and she knew it was wrong when she did it or she never would have lied. She simply thinks she is smarter than the rest of the world and will get away with it. She doesn't care about anyone or anything other than herself. She has gotten by with lying her whole life and has no reason to believe she won't get away with it now.

I've been in the courtroom and watched the videos of the hearings as well. She does react sometimes... it's usually anger and it's whenever someone doesn't believe her lies. She fake cries now and then but that's just to try and get some sympathy or make herself look pitiful. She's gotten by with that as she grew up as well so she does that when her lies aren't immediately believed. Unfortunately, she's a terrible actress so it's not working to well for her outside of her family. Well, maybe once the tears were real... that day in when she was held without bond and she was crying for herself... because the judge didn't believe her story and turn her loose. She's cold, calculating and unfeeling. I've met other people like her before. It's like they have ice water in their veins and you feel like you are in the presence of evil.
    So agree with your post - and the only thing different between her reactions in and out of the courtroom is that - in the courtroom she cannot "go off" into one of her rages or temper tantrums. I'm going to add "yet" because I am still waiting for the day we can say "thar she blows!".

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

the one thing that sticks out to me, (IIRC)is when they were describing caylees probable last memories( looking in the eyes of the killer) didnt she whisper to baez "make him stop" ? she couldnt handle THAT...seems to be cold/indifferent on everything else. however that description=-she couldnt take that???? i cant wait to see her ( if she does) squirm like a worm on a hook...
    IMO verrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting...

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

When I spoke to cindy it was in hallway on a break and at times I spoke with both cindy and george waiting to get into courtroom. many times spoke with reporters . sometimes it was nothing important - like I asked him about his well ironed shirts and laughed as I asked does cindy iron them.
    I know i have a lot of nerve-lol. he laughed and said no I do! - my mom taught me to iron well. He said he liked my purple sweater and said purple is his favorite and was caylees too. we spoke of outlet malls with the reporters as i was not always by myself- others around. just friendly chit chat.
    Only with cindy was I alone for couple minutes. we spoke of casey seizures , I
    brought up subject. She answered that vague. Not saying yes or no. I said to cindy- I do n ot know how you and george can go on day to day with such sorrow in your home and hearts. It was at time of River.Both cindy and george said time will tell about river . Its not as some write . I asked her if she reads blogs- she said she does not have time to read all the stuff printed no interest in it.I found that hard to believe cause I am one who would read it all . Do you google yourself I wanted to ask? I
    I held back-lol.

I went up to both her and george in courtroom at times and said i respect you for having to be here and knowing it must be hard. I did not say I think casey is guilty or innocent as I never would . Its my private back and forth debate. the only thing i said is no secret she lies- but liars and bizare behavior does not always mean a killer. I said its not my opinion that will matter. Said take care of youreself to george and her . I ache for them as it must be horrible to watch as you know your grandbabys dead and your own is waiting to see if she will be next. omg- what hell. I truly believe cindy and george had nothing to do with caylees death. - STILL NON REACTIONS OF CASEY SPOOK ME!
    Last edited by littlemisslegal; 04-11-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:

I have dissociative amnesia from a trauma in childhood. I remember the event that triggered it very well, just not the painful period after. When my mom and sister try to discuss the period AFTER the event (some memories up to 2 years are gone), I have blank facies, no emotion because I really don't remember it. I have never dreamt about the missing memories to this day.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    When I spoke to cindy it was in hallway on a break and at times I spoke with both cindy and george waiting to get into courtroom. many times spoke with reporters . sometimes it was nothing important - like I asked him about his well ironed shirts and laughed as I asked does cindy iron them.
    I know i have a lot of nerve-lol. he laughed and said no I do! - my mom taught me to iron well. He said he liked my purple sweater and said purple is his favorite and was caylees too. we spoke of outlet malls with the reporters as i was not always by myself- others around. just friendly chit chat.
    Only with cindy was I alone for couple minutes. we spoke of casey seizures , I
    brought up subject. She answered that vague. Not saying yes or no. I said to cindy- I do n ot know how you and george can go on day to day with such sorrow in your home and hearts. It was at time of River.Both cindy and george said time will tell about river . Its not as some write . I asked her if she reads blogs- she said she does not have time to read all the stuff printed no interest in it.I found that hard to believe cause I am one who would read it all . Do you google yourself I wanted to ask? I
    I held back-lol.

I went up to both her and george in courtroom at times and said i respect you for having to be here and knowing it must be hard. I did not say I think casey is guilty or innocent as I never would . Its my private back and forth debate. the only thing i said is no secret she lies- but liars and bizare behavior does not always mean a killer. I said its not my opinion that will matter. Said take care of youreself to george and her . I ache for them as it must be horrible to watch as you know your grandbabys dead and your own is waiting to see if she will be next. omg- what hell. I truly believe cindy and george had nothing to do with caylees death. - STILL NON REACTIONS OF CASEY SPOOK ME!
    I respectfully disagree. Their lies since and their attempts to obstruct justice have everything to do with her death. Honestly, I still think it is possible ga did in fact help dispose of the body. If not, how on earth do you drive a car that smells like decomp home and go to work not to the bathroom to puke your guts out while calling 911?
    Every time they obstruct justice, IMHO they add blood their own hands.

JMHO- etc...

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Their lies since and their attempts to obstruct justice have everything to do with her death. Honestly, I still think it is possible ga did in fact help dispose of the body. If not, how on earth do you drive a car that smells like decomp home and go to work not to the bathroom to puke your guts out while calling 911?
    Every time they obstruct justice, IMHO they add blood their own hands.

JMHO- etc...
    I respect your thoughts/ just
    a small indication of how jury will debate as each has own ideas. none right or wrong when it comes to final day of judge asking guilty or not. casey will react someway when the reply comes I assume.Perhaps they all dissociate. I would not want to have to know how he felt.
    Tragic is all I could say this case is- too sad. Yes cindy and george behaved nutty at times too - yet i still can not blame them caseys non reactions could drive anyone nuts!

They may have took over and absorbed their own disgust at her- as they too perhaps were thinking- wtf is she thinking and feeling?
    Last edited by littlemisslegal; 04-11-2011 at 01:18 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlemisslegal For This Useful Post:

Has anyone ever watched the movie called "Killing in a Small Town" with Barbara Hershey? I watched it recently on Lifetime and couldn't help but notice the similarities between the killer and ICA. No emotion whatsoever (until she got on the stand of course and it was important then).

The film is based on a true story of Candy Montgomery -- who, after the trial said she wanted "to get all this behind me and be normal again".

Hmmm...who does that remind you of? 1) ICA who is planning a RV road trip, or 2) Billie Jean Dunn (who has also mentioned she just wants to move on, or It's a Good Day when They Don't Find Hailey". Interesting tidbit - this murder happened in a small texas town.

http://www.spislandbreeze.com/articl...ontgomery.html

Anyway, when I look at the profiles of all three of these women: Candy Montgomery, ICA, and BJD, there's a common thread. Promiscuity, and lack of empathy.

Another link here: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...e/1_index.html

Fascinating stuff when you look at dissociative psychopaths!

MOO

Mel

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    the one thing that sticks out to me, (IIRC)is when they were describing caylees probable last memories( looking in the eyes of the killer) didnt she whisper to baez "make him stop" ? she couldnt handle THAT...seems to be cold/indifferent on everything else. however that description=-she couldnt take that???? i cant wait to see her ( if she does) squirm like a worm on a hook...
    IMO verrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting...
    Casey said it to Andrea Lyon. IMO, it was an act, a statement Casey thought was appropriate for a distraught mother listening to JA describe Caylee's last moments.

jmo

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

In response to this thread, "Observing Casey's Non Reactions" ...

I think Casey's "non reactions" are very "telling".

During the recent hearings, the discussion of decomposition, the body stain in the trunk, chloroform ... should have initiated "some kind of reaction" from ICA. But NO reaction from ICA -- NO Tears -- NO Emotion -- NO Grief ! This is her Daughter Caylee they are talking about and she just sits there like they are discussing her "checkbook" !

ICA is totally detached from the subject matter during the hearings -- writing notes ... trying to look "busy" ... trying to look like part of the "dream team" (or should I say the "nightmare team").

It made me sick to even listen to some of the evidence and the fact that this adorable little child was thrown into the woods like a piece of trash ! Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS that anyone could even think of doing this ! And Caylee's "mother" -- just sits there -- totally detached.

The only "emotion" I see from ICA is when JB is sitting next to her ... or CM ... or one of her "baby-sitters" ... and she tries to show some sort of "interest in HER case" -- but ICA's "interest" is NOT about Caylee ... ICA's "interest" is, of course, about HERSELF!

IF -- IF during the Trial, ICA starts to show "some sort of emotion" ... it will NOT be believable ... she has shown absolutely NO emotion and NO grief for Caylee over the past 3 years ...

It's a little too late to start to show it now....

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast