Lipreaders???

who knew?

Reaction score
Would love to know what Casey was mouthing during LDB's rebuttal! Any ideas?

I heard she mouthed the following three things when I was watching channel 9 this morning:

1. "bull****"
2. when LDB was talking about Cindy - KC mouthed "I never blamed my mom"
3. when LDB was talking about George - KC mouthed "It is all his fault"

These are what I observed:

what the he!! Is she talking about; this was when LDB was explaining an amazing mother

He knows I wouldn't; this from LDB explaining why would George ask her to talk and be truthful with law enforcement

The others just as posted above I agree

I also saw the old "tell her to stop"" or "make her stop" when LDB was calling her out on her partying behavior during the 31 days.

I also saw the old "tell her to stop"" or "make her stop" when LDB was calling her out on her partying behavior during the 31 days.

Oh it really stinks when the truth shines in, doesn't it ICA? Just wait, you're going to be held accountable for all of it <mod snip>

Personally, I love watching liars get outed. Especially when they've harmed someone.

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If anyone has any video-that would be great!!Thanks

I could swear that when LDB mentioned twisting a knife in GA, ICA shook her head, glared at LDB and mouthed "That b****".

Better a b**** than a baby killer, sweetheart.

When George was breaking down, on the stand, about the suicide testimony, she mouths, "I wish you were", perhaps an affirmation that, if he was dead, she could have blamed him.

"It's all his fault" is therefore her appropriate mutter during LDB's closing statement.

I agree with this...that is what I "heard" too when watching her mouth those comments

At one point, my husband said that she said, "Not true, not true" and another time "That's not what happened." And she called Mr. Ashton an ***hole.

one time I saw ICA say "nice knowing ya" as GA walked by.

I think there is also a video where CA calls LDB a b**ch WHILE ON THE STAND to her face but covers it up with her water bottle and takwes a sip...can't find the site I was on now crud.

Would love to know what Casey was mouthing during LDB's rebuttal! Any ideas?

Me too.
ICA scowled, jutted chin, glared her eyes, shook her head and was mouthing things....
.IMO it means LDB really hit the mark and hit it hard.

I replayed Jeff's closing yesterday. @ 2 hours 36 minutes on HLN when Jeff tells the jury what kinda life did Casey have by all the lying Casey said " A difficult one". so far cant tell any other words yet. Im trying hard LOL

-George is not a monster - and Casey mouthed "Yes he is".........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back