Lipreaders???

So then did Casey mouth "son of a b*itch, after her dad was finished testifying, as NG loves to repeat on TV.

So then did Casey mouth "son of a b*itch, after her dad was finished testifying, as NG loves to repeat on TV.

I didnt see those words I dont know what she said but it wasnt that. what do yall think she said?

I heard she mouthed the following three things when I was watching channel 9 this morning:

1. "bull****"
2. when LDB was talking about Cindy - KC mouthed "I never blamed my mom"
3. when LDB was talking about George - KC mouthed "It is all his fault"

Wow!! All this time I've been thinking Caylee's death was an act of revenge toward KC's mother but now I'm seeing that it was a direct hit on her FATHER! It is all his fault! He's the one who didn't buy into her BS. He was the disciplinarian. He's the one that knew she was lying about everything.He was the one who saw her for what she really was. Of course she never blamed her mother! She knew she could snow her mother with whatever pack of lies she handed her. After all, it was her mother who taught her to lie so fluently.It was CA who always covered for her and made up excuses for her. KC and CA tag teamed GA, but when GA didn't play along anymore and refused to move out of the house after CA had already promised it to KC, blowing KC's plan out of the water, GA became public enemy #1 for KC. It's more likely that GA is the one who threatened to throw her out of the house, which, in KC's mind, he had no right to do because it was CA who was paying for it, but told her she had to leave Caylee with them. GA agreed with CA that KC was an unfit mother, but GA crossed the line when he actually did something about it without CA's approval. CA only needed GA to be on her side when she wanted him to be, but when it came down to CA siding with GA against KC, that was more than KC could handle. She felt betrayed by her mother. Her mother promised her the house but now, all because of GA, that wasn't going to happen.
It all makes sense now! KC was punishing her father. She took the one thing from him that he loved more than anything in the world...the ultimate punishment! I have no doubt that, at some point in time, she told him that if he forced her out he would never see Caylee again. That's why he was so afraid that she had made good on her promise and that's why CA's first words to her were "What have you done". If he had only complied with everything she wanted, none of this would have happened. Therefore, it is all his fault...at least in KC's sick and twisted mind.

Wow!! All this time I've been thinking Caylee's death was an act of revenge toward KC's mother but now I'm seeing that it was a direct hit on her FATHER!

Kill Caylee. Frame George. Then, she and her mother will be free of him. Where did I read that CA was going to file for divorce but once she realized she'd have to share assets, she decided not to? Did anyone else read this? (Maybe it was in one of Rick Plesea's emails?)

Kill Caylee. Frame George. Then, she and her mother will be free of him. Where did I read that CA was going to file for divorce but once she realized she'd have to share assets, she decided not to? Did anyone else read this? (Maybe it was in one of Rick Plesea's emails?)

I can't remember either, but I know it's somewhere because I've read it too. KC seemed too certain that she was going to get the house for there to have not been anything to it.

Wow!! All this time I've been thinking Caylee's death was an act of revenge toward KC's mother but now I'm seeing that it was a direct hit on her FATHER! It is all his fault! He's the one who didn't buy into her BS. He was the disciplinarian. He's the one that knew she was lying about everything.He was the one who saw her for what she really was. Of course she never blamed her mother! She knew she could snow her mother with whatever pack of lies she handed her. After all, it was her mother who taught her to lie so fluently.It was CA who always covered for her and made up excuses for her. KC and CA tag teamed GA, but when GA didn't play along anymore and refused to move out of the house after CA had already promised it to KC, blowing KC's plan out of the water, GA became public enemy #1 for KC. It's more likely that GA is the one who threatened to throw her out of the house, which, in KC's mind, he had no right to do because it was CA who was paying for it, but told her she had to leave Caylee with them. GA agreed with CA that KC was an unfit mother, but GA crossed the line when he actually did something about it without CA's approval. CA only needed GA to be on her side when she wanted him to be, but when it came down to CA siding with GA against KC, that was more than KC could handle. She felt betrayed by her mother. Her mother promised her the house but now, all because of GA, that wasn't going to happen.
It all makes sense now! KC was punishing her father. She took the one thing from him that he loved more than anything in the world...the ultimate punishment! I have no doubt that, at some point in time, she told him that if he forced her out he would never see Caylee again. That's why he was so afraid that she had made good on her promise and that's why CA's first words to her were "What have you done". If he had only complied with everything she wanted, none of this would have happened. Therefore, it is all his fault...at least in KC's sick and twisted mind.

Wow...EXCELLENT post!!!!

It's clear Casey now belives the lies she created about her dad George. She will torment him for the rest of his life. She'll do a prison interview in 9 years and still she'll claim he did it, he molested her etc... That poor man isn't going to get a break for the rest of his life. This is why I pray for the DP for her.

It's clear Casey now belives the lies she created about her dad George. She will torment him for the rest of his life. She'll do a prison interview in 9 years and still she'll claim he did it, he molested her etc... That poor man isn't going to get a break for the rest of his life. This is why I pray for the DP for her.

I couldnt agree more ! Baez needs to tell her this was JUST a defense tactic and not the truth, but with Casey whatever she says or thinks becomes HER truth..really strange.... probably part of her patho personality..

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

I can't remember either, but I know it's somewhere because I've read it too. KC seemed too certain that she was going to get the house for there to have not been anything to it.

It's in Shirley's emails...

ICA is mad at her father because he didn't lie on the stand for her like her mother did. She can't control him anymore.

Sort of interesting that all the hinkey searches started in March. I would swear I read somewhere that March is when George moved back into the house...

She'll forever be known as a bigger liar than Pinocchio where if she says one thing, the reasonable assumption is that the opposite is true. I don't suspect too many people will believe any future self-serving or deflecting claims she may assert.

Yeah.. but it doesn't really fit with her telling him how great of a father and grandfathrer he's been. And he was the one she allowed to come see her in jail. I think she started hating them all when they wouldn't play along with her game.

All this mouthing by KC tells me one thing; she has not learned anything in the last three years and is still the same deranged, immature and disrespectful nut case arrested in 2008.

There's no evidence he ever molested her. Not a crumb. & personally I can tell by her behavior he never did or she would be afraid of him and she wouldn't rule the roost in that household like she does. Everyone in that house cowtowed to her. I think she has been raising a stink there ever since she was little with no pay back and her lies and bad things she does just got worse and worse and worse. She has blamed her 'sins' on someone else ever since she could remember. And her mother helped her to become like this.

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

From WFTV: link to 33 minute video of ICA's reactions during LDB's closing today:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html

Thank you for posting this!

I'm going to write down all the times when KC speaks so we can have a reference to go back to.

1) starts at 8:10 **I never acted with indifference**
LDB: what amazing parent acts with complete indifference

2) starts at 8:47
LBD: a mother who tried to protect her child, even in death

3) starts at 9:18
LDB: If this was an accident that GA knew about

4) starts a 9:54
LDB: Mr Anthony said he would trade places with his daughter in a second.

5) starts at 12:34 **because he knew I wouldn't**
LDB: Why would he want his co conspirator to talk to the cops

6) starts at 20:29
this is the phone call that KC made from jail on 7/16 talking about where they need to look up Zanny.

7) starts at 26:28
LDB: GA didn't know where that car was

8) starts at 26:53 **they didn't want to**

9) starts at 28:30 **thats not true**

10) starts at 29:06 **I never said that** **I would never blame my Mom**

11) starts at 29:14
LDB: Let's twist the knife in him too. (talking about GA)

Wow! I didn't realize she commented that many times. :eek:

PS: I'm pretty pathetic at lip reading huh? I can only understand 2 out of 11.

Yeah.. but it doesn't really fit with her telling him how great of a father and grandfathrer he's been. And he was the one she allowed to come see her in jail. I think she started hating them all when they wouldn't play along with her game.

Neither does accusing him of molesting her. However, when she was in jail, she needed him, more than anyone else, to be on her side. He had the most incriminating evidence against her. He was a former cop and he knew what he had smelled in her car was decomposition. Telling him that he was a great father and a great grandfather was just her playing on his emotions. Besides, everyone knows she lies!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5
Back