Lipreaders???

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

After reading her jailhouse letters I'll never believe GA molested her. She accuses LA of watching her sleep and then goes on to say that 'Maybe GA did something to her while she was sleeping and that's why she doesn't remember'.

This girl needs the DP just for what she has put her father through. JMO

Neither does accusing him of molesting her. However, when she was in jail, she needed him, more than anyone else, to be on her side. He had the most incriminating evidence against her. He was a former cop and he knew what he had smelled in her car was decomposition. Telling him that he was a great father and a great grandfather was just her playing on his emotions. Besides, everyone knows she lies!

GA was about to testify against her at the Grand Jury Hearing. My guess is she was trying get him to alter his testimony. When she went back to jail in October she never permitted them to visit her again, no letters, just cut them off. She is spiteful. jmo

After reading her jailhouse letters I'll never believe GA molested her. She accuses LA of watching her sleep and then goes on to say that 'Maybe GA did something to her while she was sleeping and that's why she doesn't remember'.

This girl needs the DP just for what she has put her father through. JMO

Has anyone been keeping track of the any of the 10 commandments she has not broken?????

Yeah.. but it doesn't really fit with her telling him how great of a father and grandfathrer he's been. And he was the one she allowed to come see her in jail. I think she started hating them all when they wouldn't play along with her game.
[/I]

IMO, Casey has an uncanny ability to say exactly what she thinks the other person wants to hear. Just look at the letters she wrote to the inmate Robyn. Lots and lots of religion in there because Robyn was apparently religious. And then of course, she curses like a sailor and yells obscenities at whoever won't listen to her or has figured out what a sociopath she is. She was just trying to placate her father because he was such an emotional mess. I don't believe that young woman has the capacity love anyone but herself.

Mod here, poking her nose above waterline to respectfully burble a reminder that this thread needs lipreaders, and it needs to stay on-topic!

*bubble....burble....snork....*

*sinks back under*

Snipped down to the original question by me...

Who cares? That doesn't justify, nor does it excuse anything that ICA ever did.

Ditto. I was molested for years from a young age and none of my behavior has EVER remotely been like Casey's. A sociopath is a sociopath. She can't blame it on anyone but herself.

*checks thread title, checks posts, rechecks thread title...*

Please stay on topic for this thread peeps! Second warning.

According to the lipreaders/specilation she has a lot to say for someone who refused to testify. She'll take cheap shots when no one can question her though. Cowardly. She does seem to believe her own nonsense now too.

Lipreaders... are apparently a much-under-represented group of potential verified posters here at WS. ;)

Mod here, poking her nose above waterline to respectfully burble a reminder that this thread needs lipreaders, and it needs to stay on-topic!

*bubble....burble....snork....*

*sinks back under*

Sent a MAYDAY to SMolea

:banghead:pLEASE???
someone explain to me why Casey Anthony can sit there and shake her head, and clearly mouth words.....with no consequences?
When council gets hit with contempt for cracking a smile????

:banghead:

ICA is mad at her father because he didn't lie on the stand for her like her mother did. She can't control him anymore.

When George was breaking down, on the stand, about the suicide testimony, she mouths, "I wish you were", perhaps an affirmation that, if he was dead, she could have blamed him.

"It's all his fault" is therefore her appropriate mutter during LDB's closing statement.

All of her lies that got her where she is... failed. She was planning the sexual abuse angle way before this trial was even on the books. George's suicide would have played right into this and would have been PROOF they could have gone. They could say anything they wanted about him and vilify him to any extent they wanted. It would have been perfect but alas it is "all his fault" because he didn't lie for her....he didn't die for her. Her reality at this moment is only for herself and herself alone. Anything she mouths only supports the ultimate lie she has told herself to stay in her denial and believe that she is innocent Confinement, I am sure has worked a number on her and she spends almost 24/7 trying to think of different scenerios that would NOT implicate her. The truth here.....Caylee's truth.... is like a heat-seeking or "lie-seeking" rocket that will always find her mother.

:banghead:pLEASE???
someone explain to me why Casey Anthony can sit there and shake her head, and clearly mouth words.....with no consequences?
When council gets hit with contempt for cracking a smile????

:banghead:
Bill S. from WFTV addressed this very issue today. He stated that defendants are often given latitude when it comes to showing their emotions in court. Prosecution rarely objects because those demonstrations can sometimes paint the defendant in a bad light and thus help the Prosecution.

One I can tell for sure is when LDB points out that GA tried repeatedly to get KC to talk to the cops, she says why would he want his co-conspirator to talk to LE? To which, KC mouths,"Because he knew I wouldn't." Then she says something else but I can't figure out the entire thing. It's something like He knew I wouldn't talk to them.

But what if he did molest her? No one is going to get on the stand and ADMIT it. No one talks about it. Not the victim and certainly not the perpetrator. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the case other than understanding her disassociating during the 31 days but do we really know that he didn't? I know the responses I'm going to get on this post will be she lies. So do child molesters. JMO

its the "new lie" to fit the "new circumstances"....remember LDB's final arguement? (or was it Ashtons?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform
Back