Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 629

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    Okay, on Michelle's official facebook run by her family, someone just posted "We need to look east side of 417 exit 22" awfully specific information. KWIM?
    Exit 22 is where Narcossee Rd. intersects with 417. A relatively straight shot from DS's condo IMO.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:


  3. #452
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Exit 22 is where Narcossee Rd. intersects with 417. A relatively straight shot from DS's condo IMO.
    Is it a wooded area? Is there water?

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  5. #453
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It is very difficult for LE to prove someone is deceased without a body or a crime scene or some other compelling evidence, i.e. maybe a suicide note at the edge of a lake, for example. And then to put together a case based on circumstances which include the presumption of death, well, that is even more difficult. I'm just not sure how much LE can do, if Michelle is not found. I've read the much-mentioned on WS website which details "no body" cases going back a century or so, and almost all of them have either a crime scene or a witness to acts of physical violence/specific threats against the victim by the suspect, at the very least. And those that were pursued were usually charged years after the person went missing...

    Locating Michelle is really the key to everything...JMO. Hoping that phone turns out to be a literal roadmap.
    Remember Carrie Culberson..Vincent Doan was convicted here in Ohio without a body (still not found) and it didn't take years. Of course, he was an abuser with a history...^i^ This case was in my backyard (so to speak) and I never forget Carrie.
    Last edited by Storm; 12-14-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: spelling

    "I believe there are angels among us..."

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Storm For This Useful Post:


  7. #454
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    Is it a wooded area? Is there water?
    Yes there are both.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:


  9. #455
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,410
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    Is it a wooded area? Is there water?
    Without my looking it up, sorry, but is this near Ironhorse's sighting??

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:


  11. #456
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,005
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Odd comment about an area to search posted on Michelle's FB site. Likely nothing more than our own speculation about probably areas but strange it specifically names exit 22 on the East side of SR 417. Just stuck me as oddly specific IMO.

    https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson
    Where is this posted and why am I not seeing it?

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:


  13. #457
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    Okay, on Michelle's official facebook run by her family, someone just posted "We need to look east side of 417 exit 22" awfully specific information. KWIM?


    There is a toll road nearby . . . . maybe an epass? Info from the phone?
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


  15. #458
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6,862
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Exit 22 is where Narcossee Rd. intersects with 417. A relatively straight shot from DS's condo IMO.
    Wow looks like you got a whole different spot than I did (but I googled) . . . I will try yours as it appears to be much more in line with what we have seen previously.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


  17. #459
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Where is this posted and why am I not seeing it?
    It's under today's post starting with "27 days..." 10th comment down under that post.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:


  19. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    296
    Given a choice, wouldnt one hide a body in water over ground? Especially in florida where u can get gator help?

  20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountainguy777 For This Useful Post:


  21. #461
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    Without my looking it up, sorry, but is this near Ironhorse's sighting??
    Nowhere close. This area is SE of the airport. Not really near anything that's been mentioned before.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:


  23. #462
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    177
    I sent him a message and asked why he thinks this area needs searched. Maybe he will reply???

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LostOldUserName For This Useful Post:


  25. #463
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,275
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    A bit more info:

    What do alligators eat?

    Alligators primarily hunt at dusk or during the night. They lay motionless in wait for prey. Their prey selection seems to be determined primarily by size. An alligator's diet depends on what is available to it, which means it will eat just about anything including fish, frogs, birds, turtles, insects, snakes, small mammals, other alligators, white-tailed deer, wild hogs, and sometimes people's pets. Once the prey is caught, it is typically swallowed whole. Alligators have tremendously powerful jaws that can crush turtle shells and the bones of small mammals. A flap in their throat allows alligators to capture prey underwater without water entering their breathing passages.

    When prey animals are too large to be swallowed whole (deer, wild hogs), the alligator will stash its kill underwater, pinning it under a submerged log or anywhere it can be wedged in for safe keeping. The alligator must then wait until the prey animal's hide is rotted and soft enough for the alligator to tear off chunks. Alligator teeth are designed for crushing and for a strong grip on prey. They are not sharp teeth like a bobcat or a wolf have for tearing meat."

    http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/uw230
    ___________________________________

    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

    Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

    All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:


  27. #464
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27,487
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It is very difficult for LE to prove someone is deceased without a body or a crime scene or some other compelling evidence, i.e. maybe a suicide note at the edge of a lake, for example. And then to put together a case based on circumstances which include the presumption of death, well, that is even more difficult. I'm just not sure how much LE can do, if Michelle is not found. I've read the much-mentioned on WS website which details "no body" cases going back a century or so, and almost all of them have either a crime scene or a witness to acts of physical violence/specific threats against the victim by the suspect, at the very least. And those that were pursued were usually charged years after the person went missing...

    Locating Michelle is really the key to everything...JMO. Hoping that phone turns out to be a literal roadmap.
    This is what really worries me. Let's say for example, she was thrown in that area purposely, for the gators to get rid of the evidence. Then what?
    If no body is found, does that mean nobody will ever be charged? I hope not but it might happen that way.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  29. #465
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    This is what really worries me. Let's say for example, she was thrown in that area purposely, for the gators to get rid of the evidence. Then what?
    If no body is found, does that mean nobody will ever be charged? I hope not but it might happen that way.


    That worries me too, but if it were that easy, they would never find missing people in Florida, right?

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountainguy777 For This Useful Post:


  31. #466
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    This is what really worries me. Let's say for example, she was thrown in that area purposely, for the gators to get rid of the evidence. Then what?
    If no body is found, does that mean nobody will ever be charged? I hope not but it might happen that way.
    Not at all. They can prosecute without a body and still win their case. They just need more circumstantial evidence to ensure their win. I'm still hoping they are getting considerably more evidence from her phone than they've released to the public. I also hope they picked up some good evidence from DJrs/parents homes and her vehicle.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yellow Rose For This Useful Post:


  33. #467
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27,487
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    <Deep breath>

    I'll tell you why this information "bugs" me. I am trying not to be driven and overtaken by emotion, specifically hate. Although Dale seems not in the least a likeable person, given his past history and his cold demeanor whenever we've seen him on video, not to mention his apparent action with the camera person, a couple of snippets of detail, such as Yvonne's words above, give me a glimpse of humanity in this man. I saw another article in which Yvonne mentioned the occasion of her talking with him and embracing him after the hearing where he retained custody of the twins. As I remember, she said that he sobbed and shook during that exchange.

    Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend him or in any way promote sympathy for him. And I appreciate that some of you may see those episodes as just Dale's attempts at manipulation, and as Yvonne wisely trying to keep open the connection for the sake of the twins. But someone posted yesterday the suggestion that Dale could be a sociopath, without conscience. I can see the possibility of this, certainly, and so the suggestion that Dale is holding in some emotional pain that he might only reveal to Yvonne (and perhaps his family and close friends, but we don't hear about that) gives me some hope, believe it or not.

    If Dale did something monstrous to Michelle that ended her life, and then rushed around madly to cover up the deed, which certainly seems to be the case based even on the little evidence the public has right now, then a spark of humanity and conscience is a good sign that, in my opinion, we should acknowledge. It suggests that what he may have done is weighing on him, perhaps heavily and even nightmarishly.

    The hope this could give us is that he will more likely reveal, or even confess, what took place.

    I know it may be a slim chance indeed that this will happen. But if he is in fact an emotionless sociopath, we would have no chance of that at all.

    (All IMO, of course)
    I see your point, and I HOPE you are right. But my jaded opinion is that he was crying those tears FOR HIMSELF. I think he was emotional because he knew he had royally screwed up big time, and he was scared FOR HIMSELF.
    imoo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  35. #468
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27,487
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainguy777 View Post
    That worries me too, but if it were that easy, they would never find missing people in Florida, right?
    True. But there are a lot of missing, who have seemed to disappear totally. It makes me wonder.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  37. #469
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I see your point, and I HOPE you are right. But my jaded opinion is that he was crying those tears FOR HIMSELF. I think he was emotional because he knew he had royally screwed up big time, and he was scared FOR HIMSELF.
    imoo
    I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of his tears.

  38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Yellow Rose For This Useful Post:


  39. #470
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    470
    Exit 22 is quite close to Lake Nona. I'm going to search, but IIRC, Lake Nona was a search area way back when Michelle first went missing.


    ETA: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ichelle-Parker
    Last edited by taagean; 12-14-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added link

  40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to taagean For This Useful Post:


  41. #471
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,999

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Rose View Post
    I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of his tears.
    ITA! If the perp is Dale then the remorse he felt was in the quick moments afterwords. These thoughts, in the mind of a domestic violence perp, get overridden quickly with "She started it. I had no choice. she provoked. She yelled at me first. She shoved me." how many times have we seen murder cases in which the perp blames the victim? A lot! " She hit me first..." always comes to mind.

  42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  43. #472
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,390
    ATTENTION PLEASE!

    Please do NOT post innocent party's names on the board. This includes people not mentioned in the MSM and on various media sites.


    Thank you
    fran

  44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:


  45. #473
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    ITA! If the perp is Dale then the remorse he felt was in the quick moments afterwords. These thoughts, in the mind of a domestic violence perp, get overridden quickly with "She started it. I had no choice. she provoked. She yelled at me first. She shoved me." how many times have we seen murder cases in which the perp blames the victim? A lot! " She hit me first..." always comes to mind.
    I've actually heard perps say "if she'd kept her mouth shut"..
    sometimes all it takes is a word to set a perp off ^i^

    "I believe there are angels among us..."

  46. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Storm For This Useful Post:


  47. #474
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    382
    BiancaMPrietoBianca Prieto
    #MichelleParker search efforts relocating briefly to Kissimmee Thursday: http://thesent.nl/uBiu21

  48. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:


  49. #475
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by taagean View Post
    Exit 22 is quite close to Lake Nona. I'm going to search, but IIRC, Lake Nona was a search area way back when Michelle first went missing.


    ETA: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ichelle-Parker
    You are correct...

    Meanwhile, searchers moved into Lake Nona Saturday. Four search parties with dogs went into that area to look for the woman who has been missing for more than a week now.

    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ichelle-Parker

  50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:


Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10
    By beach in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 673
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:21 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:51 AM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #4
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 959
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #3
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 756
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •