Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

All of my posts are MOO

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluenoser For This Useful Post:

Police: Skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia

I dont know how to post a link.. sorry

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mirage For This Useful Post:

I wonder why they would call family to the site, though...
    That would be a horrible place to identify items, IMO...
    Just my opinion, of course.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bluenoser View Post
    That is so close to where the Hummer was found. Praying for closure for someone's family today!

http://g.co/maps/uq2nm

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

here is a coordinate , where I believe they are
    28.47965, -81.44290
    off I4 and Millena

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Orl...x/-/index.html
    Police said skeletal remains have been uncovered, but it's not known if they're connected to Parker

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LMax For This Useful Post:

The remains of a man were found in the woods along Millenia Boulevard on Tuesday, according to police.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...-missin/nMbcZ/

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Oh dear...not Michelle...
    Just my opinion, of course.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Been thinking about Michelle quite a bit yesterday and today. I was over by her mom's salon and happened to park next to a truck that I'm guessing belongs to her mom or sister. It has several large decals with Michelle's pictures and info on it.

I noticed that it had been keyed on the passenger side and the driver side mirror was shattered. Couldn't help but wonder if they just have extraordinarily bad luck or if someone is vandalizing their vehicle? At any rate, I just ache for this family and wish they could catch a break and bring Michelle home.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to UCFMommy For This Useful Post:

Not that I want Michelle to be found this way, but hate the nightmare is continuing for her family. Quite honestly, I just want her found, whatever the case may be! This family needs closure of some kind!! Praying it comes!!!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

How awful for Michelle's mom and family to be called down there before knowing the gender of the body.

Sorry for the family of this man as well.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

JACQUELINE‏@jackiefell

Michelle Parker's family posts on FB OPD called them to say the body found WAS NOT #MichelleParker so they wouldn't panic. #missingmom

https://twitter.com/#!/jackiefell
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Thanks Patty G that makes me feel alot better

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

I still think they need to search (more) closer to her mom's home

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:

I try to keep in mind that we have a large number of homeless people that live in our State. Many will just go off and lie down somewhere, sick and then die. When spring and summer come, there are workers out along the highways doing the trim and edges and find these bodies. Some will end up behind buildings or another homeless person will put them somewhere to be found. It is very sad that this is how many end up, but lots do not want to go to shelters and abide by the rules there.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

"Man's body found near Mall at Millenia" read the short article at the link:
    http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...ody_found_near

Sadly, Michelle's family and Jennifer Kesse's family will remain in the dark, for now. I was at least hopeful that one of these families would get some answers. So sad.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kateyes For This Useful Post:

Bumping...

I wonder if Dale allows the twins to talk to Michelle's family and their big brother on the phone? Prolly not considering Dale is such a peach. How sad..

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to notmissing For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dsntslp View Post
    I wonder if they have checked the abandoned nursery at the end of Ponderosa off Hoffner (CR 15, just N of the condo) and Goldenrod. There is/was an old run down abandoned home just before the nursery also. There were homeless living in there when we were there four years ago. There are outbuildings and there is a dump truck full of junk that one could easily place a body into, IMO. That nursery can be accessed by driving down under the power lines, where the four wheelers ride, if the gate at the end of Ponderosa is locked. The abandoned house and garage, full of junk, is on the path to cut over to the nursery from the path under the power lines.

I am sure they probably did search back there...I hope.

Texas Lil's wonderful map for reference.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...09982,0.877533
    Thank you for finding this. I don't know the area, however this whole time I've been concerned about any abandoned/uncapped wells. IMO Dale & his family know this area very well. Plus, it's not a far reaching thought considering the "Speed Freak Killers" in northern California. Plus, there is an older case of a motorcycle gang member or an associate who killed a young lady in the midwest, and she was found many years later in the manhole of a closed sewer system.
    These are awful thoughts, but one never knows. If any locals know of any old wells in the area maybe LE should be made aware. I doubt that LE is going to do the research needed to located these areas on their own. I'm just saying.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sin City For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    I saw that too. Friends flew the coop, apparently.

You'd think for his children's sake he'd make some sort of effort to help find Michelle, however small. Take a LDT for starters. Get the kids in touch with their brother (if he hadn't done so), let them see their grandparents and aunts and uncles....the kids will hate him later if he doesn't.
    The twins must have spend days crying.... I want my momma!!!
    Every Day they must still be asking.....
    What does Dale do when they are crying and are inconsolable???
    you know the next thing they say is...... I want grandma??

This has to have an effect on Dale...no matter what he did to Michelle
    Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dsntslp View Post
    I wonder if they have checked the abandoned nursery at the end of Ponderosa off Hoffner (CR 15, just N of the condo) and Goldenrod. There is/was an old run down abandoned home just before the nursery also. There were homeless living in there when we were there four years ago. There are outbuildings and there is a dump truck full of junk that one could easily place a body into, IMO. That nursery can be accessed by driving down under the power lines, where the four wheelers ride, if the gate at the end of Ponderosa is locked. The abandoned house and garage, full of junk, is on the path to cut over to the nursery from the path under the power lines.

I am sure they probably did search back there...I hope.

Texas Lil's wonderful map for reference.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...09982,0.877533
    This area brings back memories of searching for Caylee... Our group wanted to search behind the Anthonys home ( thinking the ladder was used to get over the back fence) but was told by TES that we could not look there... Water still was present so we joined the group that searched this area... Hoffner and Goldenrod..the NW Corner.
    There was homeless camps there and a lot of personal trash that was dumped..even found a hood of a pickup there. Some parts had trails other parts so thick we had to fight out way through those palmettos bushes. We started on Hoffner and covered the area to the right of the power lines but never crossed over to the nursery...but this area is worth checking since its in the route and area... and easy access to travel down the power lines to get back behind the nursery...

Good Find ...
    Trying to come to an informed decision using incomplete data...... is well "guessing"

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

Re: That other earlier search, not this case. There was a team lead that did that area, that guy was the bomb! Attention to detail, very thorough.

Michelle Parker case: Yeah, I am sure they probably have done that area, it's so close...if they haven't they should.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

Bump bump.. back to page one Michelle! Praying for her and her 3 babies

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to notmissing For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hon3yb33 View Post
    Still here never left.. I don't always comment but when I do it'll be my opinion and nothing factual regarding this case. Words seem to get twisted around here sometimes IMO. I still stand by my friend until it is proven without a doubt that 1. Michelle is in fact no longer with us. 2. Dale did it without a doubt. If it turns out that Dale did hurt Michelle then it's not about who's right or wrong it's about three poor innocent children that lost their mother. I pray for their sake Dale is cleared because then not only will the twins have lost their mother but their father as well.
    Honey,
    Do you know why Dale is keeping the Twinners from Michelle's family? In your "opinion" do you think it's because they know something or saw something? You know him best....Why would Dale break his visitation agreement? Just wondering if you have any insight....Also I know you said you never talked about where to hide dead bodies, but what about hangouts Dale is familiar with? Any woods or remote areas he talked about? Every detail COUNTS!!!

Do you think Michelle is closer to Dale's condo or his parent's place on Rose Blvd? IMO I would think closer to the condo as he probably did something within the first 42 minutes....Also who would Dale call in a bind? Any ideas? TIA

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

Any searches or new news??

I am surprised we haven't heard of any new searches. There were so many fund raisers, I thought TES would be coming in to search. Well, at least the twins will be taken care of, if the money can go to them, even if Dale has them. Not sure how that will work. I know both grandparents were fund raising on FB and other places, so maybe they will use some of it to search for Michelle.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast