Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

JMHO...but anytime I hear a witness say a larger man and a boy, they seem to interjecting the photos into what they say they saw.....we know now TM is over 6 ft, and weighs about 150, and GZ is about 5'9 and weighs around 160 or 170. I wouldn't call GZ the larger man or TM a boy in physical appearance, so I tend to discredit what they say.....JMHO

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to codecracker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaTo4 View Post
    What in the word does the length of their fighting have to do with ...

1.) WHERE they were fighting?

2.) Who was the bigger guy?

3.) Or the fact that the witness says that Zimmerman did NOT appear to be hurt or bloody?
    It has more to do with their potential location and the severity of the fight. If he only caught the tail end of it, the fight wouldn't be as aggressive as the beginning. Wrestling on the ground is very strenuous, and takes a massive amount of energy. I wouldn't doubt there wasn't much movement towards the end. It's also possible that the witness didn't see the beginning where Zimmerman may have been up against the sidewalk, and they managed to move away from it. From where the body was found, it's not unreasonable to assume that Zimmerman's head could have been on, if not very close to the sidewalk.

JMO

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    My cell phone if I take out my ear bud does not disconnect, TM's gf said after they had words she thinks she heard a push then the phone went dead.IMO I can not understand how the phone went dead unless it was the battery.That might be why her calls back to him went to voice mail.Does anyone have a cell phone that disconnects if the ear bud comes out?
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGatto View Post
    The very serious charge of interfering with the cop in the bar incident was plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor. It was not expunged. No felony, you can get a gun. But I must say, George has had extraordinarily good luck when it comes to being handled by LE.
    The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor, he took an anger management class and the charge was dismissed.

Anyone with the same charges is allowed to do this. I would assume priors might factor in, but I'm not sure.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    GZ Jacket is red how can anyone tell if it has blood on it from that video?

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    Timeline using this news article - http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...infacts02.html

7:11pm - GZ in his truck spots TM. GZ calls 911.
    7:12pm - TM girlfriend calls him.
    7:15pm - after 3 mins & 50 seconds, GZ hangs up with 911.
    7:16pm - TM's phone call disconnects.
    7:16pm - witness calls to 911 start. There are a total of 7.
    ---

imo - yes, he did have time.
    I'm sure it would need re-enacted but it maybe possible GZ was at or near the rear of the building by the time the LE dispatch told him "we don't need you to do that." IMO

I need to ponder this some more, if GZ was armed with only a pen he might have been within his rights to observe from that back corner. I need to sleep on it, my brains developing donut holes from there. Ty for the timeline...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    My cell phone if I take out my ear bud does not disconnect, TM's gf said after they had words she thinks she heard a push then the phone went dead.IMO I can not understand how the phone went dead unless it was the battery.That might be why her calls back to him went to voice mail.Does anyone have a cell phone that disconnects if the ear bud comes out?
    No, it's not even logical. Even if the ear buds were jerked from the phone, whomever is on the line would still be able to hear. I've always had a problem with that. The battery going dead at just that moment would be one heck of a coincidence!

Here's something else - every cell phone bill I have ever had has the duration of my calls, in or out. The cell bills presented (exclusively), by ABC only had the date and time the call initiated. Where's the proof of how long the call lasted?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Texas View Post
    Thanks. I have seen that. But... in the 911 call he initially describes TM as being "near the clubhouse" and he says that TM is looking at him and coming toward him. It seems a bit hard to believe that TM would have been able to see GZ parked where it is marked on the map or that he would pay any attention to him if he did see him at that distance.

It is possible that GZ was driving slowly after him, and that this is what prompted TM to run, and it was at this point that GZ parked and got out.
    I don't believe he was parked there the whole time but I could believe that's where his truck ended up when he got out to follow Trayvon. Actually his LE call describes TM coming towards him looking suspicious (in his words.) When Trayvon I'm sure GZ got curious which might have been his undoing.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Well, the phone could go dead if there was a push and it broke the phone.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to highflyer For This Useful Post:

GZ Jacket is red how can anyone tell if it has blood on it from that video?
    Surely the LE would not have patted it down without gloves if it had blood on it...

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

They were wrestling and it is possible his head was hit on the cement,it is also possibly he was hit in the chest with punches and that could have made his head hit the cement.Film was grainy and it did look like a gash.Bruising does not always happen right away,some people show them a day after being hit.
    I don't care how grainy that video was. It was slightly over 30 minutes past the time Trayvon was murdered -- supposedly with George almost unconscious and beaten to a bloody pulp.

A bloodless mark on the back of George's head (IF there was any kind of a wound at all) does not constitute a battle to the death!

George walked into that police station (with his hands behind his back, no less) with no problem with balance and with absolutely no signs of being beaten up within and inch of his life ... grainy film or not.

Do you remember how Rihanna looked after she was beaten up by Chris Brown? Those photos were taken by LE right after her pummeling. Kind of a pretty huge difference from George's face, huh?

And how do you explain Trayvon's mortician stating that there were absolutely no scratches, bruises or combative marks on Trayvon's knuckles or hands? Was George beaten with Trayvon's feet?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    No, it's not even logical. Even if the ear buds were jerked from the phone, whomever is on the line would still be able to hear. I've always had a problem with that. The battery going dead at just that moment would be one heck of a coincidence!

Here's something else - every cell phone bill I have ever had has the duration of my calls, in or out. The cell bills presented (exclusively), by ABC only had the date and time the call initiated. Where's the proof of how long the call lasted?

That is a very good question! My cell bill shows duration of my calls.That is strange that they are not showing them. I was just trying to figure out how call could disconnect , I did not pay to much attention to the bill.Unless she was on and did hear it all, but I would think she would say what else she heard.Unless it was not favorable to TM. I am so confused by so many things I wish we had better witnesses and more info released.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post

Or if the phone was thrown.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MarthaM For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
    Or if someone grabbed it out of his hand and threw it with force. Eventually the phone would fall to the ground or land against a wall and break.

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaTo4 View Post
    I don't care how grainy that video was. It was slightly over 30 minutes past the time Trayvon was murdered -- supposedly with George almost unconscious and beaten to a bloody pulp.

A bloodless mark on the back of George's head (IF there was any kind of a wound at all) does not constitute a battle to the death!

George walked into that police station (with his hands behind his back, no less) with no problem with balance and with absolutely no signs of being beaten up within and inch of his life ... grainy film or not.

Do you remember how Rihanna looked after she was beaten up by Chris Brown? Those photos were taken by LE right after her pummeling. Kind of a pretty huge difference from George's face, huh?

And how do you explain Trayvon's mortician stating that there were absolutely no scratches, bruises or combative marks on Trayvon's knuckles or hands? Was George beaten with Trayvon's feet?

IMO
    Once you die you do not always bruise.He was cleaned by the ME.
    It took me 2 days before I had 2 black eyes from a tall wooden jewelry box fell off the shelf in a store at xmas time, and hit me in the face.We all bruise differently.He did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life.He had to have a reasonable fear for his life. I do not know how bad he was hit.He most likely was in shock after what happened might be why he looked okay.IMO I believe they both had the gun and were fighting over it when it went off.JMO
    I do not have enough real info to know what happened,none of us do. I am speculating on what info I do have.JMO.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

That is a very good question! My cell bill shows duration of my calls.That is strange that they are not showing them. I was just trying to figure out how call could disconnect , I did not pay to much attention to the bill.Unless she was on and did hear it all, but I would think she would say what else she heard.Unless it was not favorable to TM. I am so confused by so many things I wish we had better witnesses and more info released.
    IF the girl heard the rest of what happened it may be VERY favorable to TM and they are giving that info for the FBI investigation. Why should they give out information publicly to GZ's lawyer?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Or if someone grabbed it out of his hand and threw it with force. Eventually the phone would fall to the ground or land against a wall and break.
    That is a possibility.Has anyone said anything about the phone being found?

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by codecracker View Post
    JMHO...but anytime I hear a witness say a larger man and a boy, they seem to interjecting the photos into what they say they saw.....we know now TM is over 6 ft, and weighs about 150, and GZ is about 5'9 and weighs around 160 or 170. I wouldn't call GZ the larger man or TM a boy in physical appearance, so I tend to discredit what they say.....JMHO
    George weighs 160-170 lbs. according to his brother. Strange that his driver's license from his assault on the officer stated he weighed 240lbs.

Obviously he does not weigh a pudgy 240 lbs. now -- but he sure as heck does not weigh 160-170 either. He lost 70 - 80 pounds? I don't think so!

Go back and look at his police station video. You can see very well developed pectoral muscles through his T-shirt -- and thick broad shoulders. I'd bet the ranch he worked-out regularly in the gym.

The guy was obviously bigger than the skinny KID he killed!

imo

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GrandmaTo4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    IF the girl heard the rest of what happened it may be VERY favorable to TM and they are giving that info for the FBI investigation. Why should they give out information publicly to GZ's lawyer?
    If that were the case I would think GZ would have been arrested as soon as it was heard if it was very favorable to TM.Why wait?

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

37. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:

That is a possibility.Has anyone said anything about the phone being found?
    Not a peep. That's what led me to the notion that it was tossed away. It just happens to tie in with the gf's account, as well.

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

If that were the case I would think GZ would have been arrested as soon as it was heard if it was very favorable to TM.Why wait?
    Like they arrested him earlier? Pffffffffffft.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to highflyer For This Useful Post:

The LE have not bothered to interview her. Nothing about her call is on their report.

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...ry?id=16022897

The 16-year-old girl, who is only being identified as DeeDee, recounted the final moments of her conversation with Martin before the line went dead.

"When he saw the man behind him again he said this man is going to do something to him. And then he said this man is still behind him and I said run," she said.

Phone records obtained by ABC News show that the girl called Martin at 7:12 p.m

five minutes before police arrived, and remained on the phone with Martin until moments before he was shot.

DeeDee said Martin turned around and asked Zimmerman why he was following him.

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

Once you die you do not always bruise.He was cleaned by the ME.
    It took me 2 days before I had 2 black eyes from a tall wooden jewelry box fell off the shelf in a store at xmas time, and hit me in the face.We all bruise differently.He did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life.He had to have a reasonable fear for his life. I do not know how bad he was hit.He most likely was in shock after what happened might be why he looked okay.IMO I believe they both had the gun and were fighting over it when it went off.JMO
    I do not have enough real info to know what happened,none of us do. I am speculating on what info I do have.JMO.
    If they both had a hold of the gun and were fighting over it, why didn't George claim that?

That would have been a better excuse for killing the kid than just stating he pulled his gun and killed Trayvon because while almost *unconscious from his severe battering* he was in fear for his life.

Obviously George did not have to be beaten within an inch of his life to claim self-defense ... but that is exactly what his brother and father have stated!

imo

47. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GrandmaTo4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    GZ lawyer will get it reguardless. If GZ is charged they can't hide the evidence against him from his lawyer.

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to codecracker For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast