MN MN - Aaron Anderson, 22 mos, Pine City, 7 April 1989

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Aaron was last seen on April 7th, 1989 playing in the yard of his family home he was just 22-months-old. At the time Anderson says the Pine County Sheriff thought Aaron fell in the Snake River and drowned, but after combing the river banks, and surrounding area there was no sign of Aaron.

Today, Aaron would be 28-years-old. He has points on the back of his ears, a white birthmark on his lower right abdomen, light brown hair, and dark brown eyes with a prominent forehead.

Aaron%20Anderson_1460083548114_1160809_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

NCMC723921e1.jpg

age progressed photo

http://www.fox9.com/news/118807742-story

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/anderson_aaron.html

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/723921/1

I'm worried he did end up in the river. My in-laws are from the area and many hours on the banks of the Snake River were spent at the time by my own children. If it was high during the spring a small child could easily have been swept away. I pray it did not happen - and it's just a gut feeling.

APR 3, 2019
After 30 years, family hopes for answers in missing toddler case
Before Jacob Wetterling, there was Aaron Anderson - a then 22-month-old who went missing six months before Jacob did.

Nearly 30 years later, Aaron's family still holds out hope for answers

“He just loved this dog and the dog just loved him and they were just inseparable they were just always together,” said Paulette Anderson, Aaron’s mother, as she held a photo of him hugging his dog.

10-P-MISSING%2022%20MONTH%20OLD_00.01.32.27_1554347491250.png_6979958_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
10-P-MISSING%2022%20MONTH%20OLD_00.01.02.26_1554347491929.png_6979959_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

“Even if somebody’s already shared info with the Pine County Sheriff’s Office, I’d like them to go back and say, ‘I’d like to be re-interviewed and tell you again what I know, so you can ask me questions that maybe you didn’t ask before,’” said Teresa Lhotka, the executive director of Missing Children Minnesota.

Aaron could be identified by a small, white birthmark on the lower right side of his abdomen. Age-progressed photos also show what Aaron might look like today.

New resources, technology and DNA testing keep Aaron’s three siblings hopeful they have greater chances of reconnecting with their big brother.

“We realize it’s been 30 years and he may have a family of his own, in his own life, and people that he considers his family, but we would be understanding and accepting of that,” said Nathanael Anderson, Aaron’s brother.

[...]

The Pine County Sheriff’s Office is pushing for the publics help in locating several persons missing in Pine County.

During his weekly Sheriff’s Report, Sheriff Jeff Nelson told WCMP that he wants the families to finally have answers.

"Anything we can do to give the family closure, to give them a sense of what happened. I can't imagine what it's like to have no answers," said Nelson.

Irving William O'Brien of Grasston, Minn. has been missing since April 25, and David Lee Peltier was last seen deer hunting in the Nemadji State Forest in November of 2018.

2019 marks the anniversary in the disappearance of Cody Christle. Christle was last seen in the Hinckley area 5 years ago.

This year also marks the 30 year anniversary for the disappearance of Aaron Anderson, who was last seen in the Pine City area.

Sheriff Nelson asks that anyone with information should contact the sheriff’s office at (320) 629-8342.

https://www.wcmpradio.com/single-po...-Office-Asks-for-Help-Finding-Missing-Persons

poor baby... I also think he was kidnapped because the police admit to having focused on the theory that he fell into the river and not on the kidnapping... his parents are still looking for him... hopefully and one day the truth is known they deserve closure .. It can always be that he lives with another family that, if so, they have taken care of him well, loved and understood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back