1081 users online (202 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Desperate search for Ohio Woman Sierah Joughin Who Vanished While on Bike Ride

Sierah Joughin was out riding with her boyfriend Tuesday before the pair parted ways around 6:45 p.m. near Evergreen High School in Metamora, Ohio. The University of Toledo junior was reported missing by her family later that night when she didn't return home. Her purple bicycle was discovered several rows into a cornfield not far from where she was last seen, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Thursday. He added that there were signs of struggle.

Ex-con charged in murder of Ohio college student

A sheriff's investigator filed a criminal complaint Tuesday accusing an ex-convict of aggravated murder after a University of Toledo student's body was found following her disappearance last week.James Worley, is charged in the death of 20-year-old Sierah Joughin. She was last seen July 19 riding her bike along a country road with her boyfriend, reports CBS affiliate WTOL. The two parted ways after their ride, but Joughin never made it home.Worley was initially arrested Friday on an abduction charge in the disappearance.[...]The sheriff later confirmed that the remains found in a cornfield Friday were that of Sierah Joughin

.Murder, abduction suspect to remain in jail without bond

WAUSEON — A Fulton County judge today ordered that a murder and abduction suspect should remain in jail without bond.

Case Map [compliments of steelman]

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5

Known and potential victims of accused killer James Dean Worley Thread

Search and Seizure Warrant

Last edited by beach; 08-07-2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: removed links
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Late afternoon here in Melbourne Australia. I have been following this thread since Sierah went missing. Sending love strength and positivity to all who is personally connected to Sierah before this senseless taking of life, and those who have taken Sierah's case under their wings in this forum. I will be going to my childrens school concert within the hour so will have to check-in in a few hours. Thanks to all who are given so much time. xx

I think its curious that on the PSI report, they noted him as being 'over elaborative on several occasions'.

Some might say he was 'overelaborative' with the cops in Sierah's case when they came to take to him.

Seriously, who cares about his stupid lawn service. Who writes 2 pages crying about a law service? I'm annoyed by his whiney manipulation. Woe is me.....BS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am putting my own opinion out there... the fact that he called on the judge whose lawn he cut is a big reason for the 3 year release. It didn't make sense. Until I read this. So unacceptable.

Drug use

Between Pg 22 and Pg.23 - BBM
    As we know he admitted to use/sales of marijuana from age 14 (1973) to 1984.
    Admitted to current moderate use of marijuana 2-3 x week.
    Defendant stated he tried Cocaine (powder form) 1980 and attempted to sell for a short period of time
    Tried LSD and hashish
    Drinks alcohol
    Single
    No children
    Completed Grade 12 schooling
    Born in Tacoma, Washington
    Last edited by Mountain Misst; 08-04-2016 at 03:58 AM. Reason: add ons

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Misst View Post
    Drug use

Between Pg 22 and Pg.23 -
    As we know he admitted to use/sales of marijuana from age 14 (1973) to 1984.
    Admitted to current moderate use of marijuana 2-3 x week.
    Defendant stated he tried Cocaine (powder form) 1980 BBM and attempted to sell for a short period of time
    Tried LSD and hashish
    Drinks alcohol
    Single
    No children
    Completed Grade 12 schooling
    Born in Tacoma, Washington
    He also admitted to selling Pot 100-200 pounds a week in NW Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by 806mom View Post
    I think its curious that on the PSI report, they noted him as being 'over elaborative on several occasions'.

Some might say he was 'overelaborative' with the cops in Sierah's case when they came to take to him.
    Shades of Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony?

I'll have to admit he's sort of convincing at times, though, like with no DNA on any tools/weapons and not fleeing the scene.

I really don't know how I would act if I were to be wrongly accused of a crime... I hope I never find out.

Mental health
    According to Bob Hausch of CD and TC - defendant has a personality disorder characterised by narcisisstic/wants social and subtle inadequacy restraints... further they did not feel as though the defendant would be able to be amiable to treatment services as it was believed he would never fully admit his true intention, or accept guilt in the present offense."

Quote Originally Posted by 806mom View Post
    He also admitted to selling Pot 100-200 pounds a week in NW Ohio
    I interpreted that as self-aggrandisation. IMO of course, 806

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Misst View Post
    Mental health
    According to Bob Hausch of CD and TC - defendant has a personality disorder characterised by narcisisstic/wants social and subtle inadequacy restraints... further they did not feel as though the defendant would be able to be amiable to treatment services as it was believed he would never fully admit his true intention, or accept guilt in the present offense."
    Thanks. I couldn't read that part very well. It seemed like the page was wrinkled or something. I think it probably says "amenable to treatment", though.

I tried reading the whole file, but about halfway through, I just wanted to slap him and had to stop reading. I hope whatever is in the file doesn't cause anyone anymore nights of no sleep.

Wading through the 1990 document and all I can say is WOW, just heinous. JW has been living in denial for many years. He actually believes the lies he is telling - for him in his alter reality, they are the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    Shades of Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony?

I'll have to admit he's sort of convincing at times, though, like with no DNA on any tools/weapons and not fleeing the scene.

I really don't know how I would act if I were to be wrongly accused of a crime... I hope I never find out.

I thought the same thing, he is quite the talker. If, (and that's a huge if) I had read this before this recent incident, I may have bought into his story a little.

I had to step away from this for a couple of days. I come back to find NotNice has been SuperSleuthing all over the place. Awesome job there.

I think IF none of us knew what he was charged with in Sierah's case, and IF we didn't know about the hidden room in the barn, carpet lined freezer with blood in it (that had a latched to secure it from the outside - because everyone's freezer needs that, right?), blood on the walls of the room, restraints attached to the walls, numerous pairs of women's underwear, zip ties, duct tape, etc., his whiny "but my Mother, your honor!" might sort of sound partially reasonable.

But we do know all that stuff. Yep, that was a rather weird trip into the mind of a purely wicked man.

moo

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast