1161 users online (178 members and 983 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

Dear Websleuths Members,

WITH MORE INFORMATION COMING FROM EXPERTS AND WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING SHERRI PAPINI WAS ABSOLUTELY A VICTIM AND DID NOT FAKE HER KIDNAPPING, WEBSLEUTHS IS TREATING SHERRI PAPINI AS A VICTIM OF A CRIME!

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

There are hundreds of places on the Internet for you to go discuss if you think Sherri's kidnapping was a hoax. Websleuths is not one of those places. Feel free to send me a private message and I will give you the link.

Everything has come full circle. Mainstream Media (MSM) is now reporting on what is being said on the Internet. We used to say that if MSM discussed a topic then Websleuths members could discuss a topic. Not in this case. Just because theories from the Internet are being reported by MSM does not mean we can bring theories to Websleuths which leads me to the Skinzheads post or whatever it's called.

Until it is proven that Sherri wrote this post it is off limits. Her husband said she did not write the post. Law Enforcement has not said Sherri wrote the post but they are investigating. Until we hear for sure this part of the discussion is off limits.

We need to stop and talk a look at what we are doing. Are we so insensitive and uncaring that it is now OK to bash someone who has been through hell and back just for our entertainment? Especially when there is zero evidence the victim did anything wrong?

To those of you who feel it is OK to bash Sherri I ask you; would you bash her if she knew your real name and all your friends and family knew it was you bashing her? What if you had to stand in a spotlight and have everyone watch you while you bashed someone behind your computer screen?

Please, let's have some dignity and respect for each other.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Now tclya has something for you beneath this warning. Please continue to read.

Missing California Mom Found Alive After Captor Abandons Her in Restraints, Sheriff Says

"We are very ecstatic to report that Sherri Papini has been located and has been reunited with husband and family on this day of Thanksgiving," Sheriff Tom Bosenko said at a news conference today ... "

BACKSTORY:

Missing Person Sherri Papini

Video here from KRCR News Channel → https://www.facebook.com/oswaldsk/vi...3576746628095/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525604334396831/

Authorities search for missing woman in Shasta County

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/breaking-...unty/140704857

As of today, November 23, 2016, the ransom offer deadline has passed, and is now being offered as "$100,000 Reward for the Person Who Leads Us to Sherri Papini.":

UPDATE: Papini ransom money now going to anyone who turns in 'abductor'

skibaboo's Case Map

MEDIA/TIMELINES/MAPS

NOTHING has been stated to even hint that Sherri's story isn't true. Tricia's post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post12957078
    From here on out anyone who mentions the skinhead site will receive a time out.

Until it is proven there is a connection between the site and Sharri there is no need to discuss this vile place Tricia's post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post12957265

Thread #1
    Thread #2

Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Last edited by Tricia; 12-02-2016 at 10:27 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Please remember at all times to post in accordance with The Rules.

Zero tolerance for offensive, bickering, or conflict inciting posts and posts that respond to them. Zero tolerance for posts that do not comply with Websleuths victim friendly policy.

If your post is removed, please do not expect a personal explanation.

All previous Mod/Admin reminders still stand.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Please continue here

CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

Re: Pinterest - the boards have changed and so has the owners name. It was SP. Nows it's Tcash. http://pin.it/CvwUj7P

This is a newby question...
    Does LE have any legal leverage for preventing Keith from divulging details?
    Could he ever be charged for interfering with an investigation?

Maybe the coughing up blood was from her broken nose if that occurred after getting pushed out of the vehicle. JMO A broken nose always causes a lot of blood and it will get swallowed and caught in the airway.

Bringing over from last thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyrita View Post
    Good morning! Bringing this over from the media links thread; apologies if it has already been posted over here:
    http://www.today.com/video/was-sherr...e-821770307811

- PI who work(ed) with Papini family during disappearance believes SP has the "tell-tale" signs of a sex trafficking victim based on injuries and cut hair (esp the chains and branding)
    - Detectives working with sketch artist comparing her case to others in different states
    Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    Sheriff said yesterday that they are still unaware of motive. If Sherri is unaware of the motive for her abduction, she certainly was not trafficked! JMO And not told by abductors what their purpose was. Bizarro.
    Have to agree with cady on this. Not sure where the PI is getting his hunches from. Besides the fact that he has access to the family which could confirm one way or another via Sherri, there is this:

Bosenko wouldn't release all details about the investigation, but said detectives are still trying to determine why she was abducted. The suspects are still at large and investigators are trying to identify them, he said.
    "We still do not have a motive as to the reason why Mrs. Papini was taken. We do not know if she was a specific target or if this was a random abduction," Bosenko said.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...l-cops-n690341
    And
    Investigators are still looking for a motive in the kidnapping, Bosenko said, including whether the abductors picked Papini at random or were targeting her for some reason. So far, he said, there’s no specific information that points to human trafficking or a cartel.
    Investigators continue looking into her past for clues, Bosenko said. ...
    In an interview with ABC News, Bosenko said the brand was a “message” and not a symbol, and may have been applied either as torture or indeed to send a message to someone.
    http://www.redding.com/news/local/LI...403839216.html
    If LE has acknowledged her branding, but is also saying there is no evidence yet of human trafficking, it would seem logical to assume the branding has nothing to do with sex trafficking...wouldn't it? No known symbol (indeed, not a symbol at all), and the "message" is not, apparently, one tied to sex trafficking.

So WHY is the PI publicly theorizing about what could be personally stigmatizing info about the victim -- that her own family is not affirming and which LE is not supporting? Is there a reason why people are still theorizing about this?
    Last edited by PoirotryInMotion; 12-01-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: cleaning up
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

Did LE say they believe her story or that they don't have any reason to not believe it?

I'm wondering if I missed something said by the sheriff.

Can anyone elaborate on lie detector tests these days? Are they 100%?

I understand Keith passed one, and I don't personally believe he had anything to do with her abduction. BUT! Could he have passed a lie detector test re: SP's abduction, if he knew the family was contacted with a ransom request? Or perhaps did the ransom request come AFTER he passed the lie detector test? I know it was within a day or two of her disappearance that he took it. At what point did the ransom negotiator come in? How many days had SP been missing?

Curious about the timing of all this.

Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to copy the link but maybe it's because I was using the app.

Omg..

World record. Lol

We just went through an entire thread in 24hours. Lol

Thread 12 started at 1:25 pm yesterday.

And we are now on a new thread.

Wooops.

Justice for the Papinis.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

msskeptic wrote: "If, hypothetically, LE does not believe her account and has made that clear to them in interviews, then I think KP's actions make sense in that he seems to be defending her story more than anything."

With all due respect, this is a dubious hypothetical. He doesn't have to convince LE of anything. LE surely has the medical reports, CHP reports, etc. Keith has nothing to gain by fabricating the evidence when LE is able to verify every word. The suggestion also flies in the face of what the sheriff has stated repeatedly: that Keith is not a suspect, that his story checks out, that Sherri was abducted, beaten and branded, and that Sherri and Keith have been nothing but cooperative with the investigators. If none of that is true, then God help us.

When KPs statement came out about SP's injuries, I felt absolutely terrible that I had been posting slightly snide and jokey posts inferring it was all a big hoax etc. and I made a decision that whatever I post on this site from now on, even if I have the biggest doubts or I'm convinced the victim isn't a victim (speaking hypothetically), if it suddenly is confirmed that I was wrong in my thoughts, I wouldn't regret anything I posted and that I wouldn't look like a complete jerk if someone read the thread knowing the outcome.

I just wanted to put this out there as maybe a consideration for people. There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories. I wonder whether maybe some people, like I should have, should take a breather and consider the ramifications of their posts before posting.

Just trying to pass on experience from having felt awful the other day. All JMO.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by trixandhoney View Post
    Re: Pinterest - the boards have changed and so has the owners name. It was SP. Nows it's Tcash. http://pin.it/CvwUj7P
    Thank you. I couldn't figure out how to share the URL.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Everyone is different, we know that. People grieve differently and behave in odd ways when they're going through something traumatic, we're all aware of that too. With that said, 10 years ago my ex was shot and killed. It took 5 years to do a news interview and this is the first time I've brought it up on Websleuths because I don't want to recall those memories. KP is putting this incident on blast and that befuddles me. With the tragedy I went through the news was everywhere, it was a big deal, and I avoided them like the plague. I just wanted to grieve privately as did everyone else involved. Very few interviews were given by friends and family. Granted, his murderer had already been caught, but regardless, I wouldn't have been all over the place giving gory details and making LE have to work harder when they're already working hard enough with this case. If you want to talk about it and bring awareness, then do so after the people have been caught and your wife has had time to heal privately. MOO

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast