Balloons at the Suburban Drive Disposal Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is wierd, given that Father's Day was the Sunday right before Caylee "went missing"

I vaguely recall in the last dump that 2 other balloons were there too, one being a winnie the pooh one, one that said something about hugs.

Maybe Casey had brought/bought/stolen the balloon for George and he was not home when she got there or she was too lazy to bring it in the house, and then the whole scene and her exit with Caylee and the balloon in the car...

and then

Maybe Casey had brought/bought/stolen the balloon for George and he was not home when she got there or she was too lazy to bring it in the house, and then the whole scene and her exit with Caylee and the balloon in the car...

and then

Or MAYBE they got one for GGPA at the nursing home (or someone from the nursing home gave theirs to cute little Caylee).

and then

I choose #3...stolen. She was good at that...her nickname should be sticky fingers. Of course, I can think of alot of better names for her than that...but, I will not list them here.

The pic looks kinda like winnie the pooh's leg : (

I wonder if the pooh balloon was supposed to have been for George...from Caylee...for Father's day? Or is it possible, that KC went back to that site and left balloons for Caylee..in her memory.........nahhhh...I couldn't see THAT happening.

Maybe it just floated over the site and ran out of helium? Did LE collect this?

Young highly charged females with temperaments like kc could become very angry on this day if the male father abandons their child as this one did (if he knew). Is their any connection to "Father's Day" and Caylee's demise? This crime could have occurred on that day. Maybe kc was really "angry" because the father did nothing to help and was not a part in kc's (not so much Caylee/s) life. Strange, she showed no concern for her own father, but that is soooo like kc.

you also mentioned her leaving a clue; it would be interesting to know if the balloons were just deflated or if they had been ruptured/popped/ripped up (ala annie's hat... )

I could be very wrong but that looks like a leg at bottom of balloon of Winnie the pooh.

I believe the doc dump in December mentioned a Winnie the Pooh balloon which says "Hugs for you" on it. Think we are now discussing the "Happy Father's Day" balloon in yesterday's doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Father's Day balloon is the one found in docs by KM and LE written in report of when he was charged with trespassing in the vicinity of the school and site where remains were found. So two different balloons....in different places? I'm confused.

I believe the doc dump in December mentioned a Winnie the Pooh balloon which says "Hugs for you" on it. Think we are now discussing the "Happy Father's Day" balloon in yesterday's doc dump? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Father's Day balloon is the one found in docs by KM and LE written in report of when he was charged with trespassing in the vicinity of the school and site where remains were found. So two different balloons....in different places? I'm confused.

Oh no.....here we go again!
Two knives?
Two stickers?
Two computers?
Too many TWO's AAAGGGHHH!:crosseyed:
I might just go back to searching for pixies and kitty cats in the Crime Scene Photos! :crazy:

We may never know but nothing would surprise me as to how dark this family could be. If this gets any darker then I'm gonna go hide under the bed. Cuz this ain't TV and I can't turn it off. There is so much stuff comes that comes to from our eyes to our souls-------and here comes bigger drops of fear thrown at us from these Ants.

Maybe, we have in our midst------------How many disorders are involved with this family. What must be the next drops of fear be.
WOW!

:slap:
"What??????????????
:crazy:

That's possible, but I doubt it. Casey wanted to hurt her mother, and probably her father. That was the main motivation along with the need for freedom.

All of these things that keep coming out are just chilling. Especially after seeing KC playing on the floor with Caylee in that video NG played last night.

The thing is that the only one who has been murdered is little Caylee.

Everyone else in this story is still alive. Perhaps she did hold ill will towards the possible father of Caylee, her parents, whoever....it was Caylee who was murdered, thrown away like garbage.

An innocent young baby. An easy victim. For what, her freedom to go out..date...party?

I'm kinda going on the assumtion that those woods have been there for a long time and perhaps some of the garbage or junk that was there could be from weeks, months, perhaps even years prior.

But who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member