Balloons at the Suburban Drive Disposal Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolling:
Some possible reasons for the Zanny story of course:
(a) it's true, someone named Zanny took the child, or Casey thought she did.
(b) Casey up and murdered her child one day, because she so wanted to go cook for TL and his roommates and watch guy movies with them, then 2.6 days later she dumped the body by her own home and just stayed in Orlando, then made up the Zanny story for police.
(c) Casey gave that name rather than rat out a boyfriend or friend who had harmed Caylee, or who she thought had harmed Caylee.
(d) When Caylee first went missing, Casey thought her family had taken Caylee from her or that some friend or associate had. As she gradually realized her family and other people didn't have Caylee, it got harder and harder to tell her parents (or she didn't realize until quite near the end that no one had Caylee. The increased use of marijuana at TL's place didn't help her understanding of the situation.) When finally confronted she told LE Zanny had taken Caylee to cover for the time she had failed to report.
(e) Casey is delusional and a compulsive liar and her stories are completely irrelevant to what happened to Caylee.

I'm still not sure! Trust me, I'm not ruling out (b).

Oh, I forgot, (f) Zanny is a resident of the nursing home. Some of the 90 year old guys think she's a "10". ;)

OPTION D is not even an option. Just threw that I out there for fun I hope!
Why would she think someone else had her?. You have to pass your child off to SOMEONE, so there is no "think" there. And since Cindy talked to her "every day" pretty tough to miss the Caylee status discussion don't ya think.

it's such a shame if LE didn't follow up on KW. His mentioning a balloon and calling it a father's day balloon is interesting. Not to mention him being there at all and with a shovel.

I would have liked to hear a lot more information about whether he showed the balloon, etc. (Not to mention seeing tests done on the balloon and the bag of stuffed animals.) Just ironic when LE stopped him and he'd been going in and out of the woods on Suburban, that he mentioned a balloon to them, mentioned looking for Caylee, etc

(b) Casey up and murdered her child one day, because she so wanted to go cook for TL and his roommates and watch guy movies with them, then 2.6 days later she dumped the body by her own home and just stayed in Orlando, then made up the Zanny story for police.
(c) Casey gave that name rather than rat out a boyfriend or friend who had harmed Caylee, or who she thought had harmed Caylee.
(d) When Caylee first went missing, Casey thought her family had taken Caylee from her or that some friend or associate had. As she gradually realized her family and other people didn't have Caylee, it got harder and harder to tell her parents (or she didn't realize until quite near the end that no one had Caylee. The increased use of marijuana at TL's place didn't help her understanding of the situation.) When finally confronted she told LE Zanny had taken Caylee to cover for the time she had failed to report.
(e) Casey is delusional and a compulsive liar and her stories are completely irrelevant to what happened to Caylee.

Oh, I forgot, (f) Zanny is a resident of the nursing home. Some of the 90 year old guys think she's a "10". ;)
Just for the sake of clarity I thought I would note here that you can or could smoke marijuana until the cows come home and it would NOT EVER make you forget about your child, or forget your child was missing or hinder you in any other manner concerning finding said child...If she was on something that made her unable to think to find her child it was something besides marijuana.:innocent:

Also I choose E. because nothing that woman has ever told us has been worth a plug nickel...

Is anyone else wondering if the Winnie the Pooh balloon, the partial picture frame, and the matting with the heart found at the dumpsite is spelling out a little memorial visit by anyone? It may sound crazy, but when I put those items together it came to mind right away.

KC "covering for someone"? Joke, right?

IIRC this guy JW was all the way at the end of Suburban where it turns into the school lot, not near HopeSpring and the Father's Day balloon was old and weathered.

ICBW (I could be wrong)

OPTION D is not even an option. Just threw that I out there for fun I hope!
Why would she think someone else had her?. You have to pass your child off to SOMEONE, so there is no "think" there. And since Cindy talked to her "every day" pretty tough to miss the Caylee status discussion don't ya think.

Specially if the clothes she had on when her remains were found are the same ones she left home in, don't you think?

Re my bold... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keith Williams first found the balloons etc August 18th[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jfyP2VuLd0"]YouTube- Special Report With Keith Williams[/ame]

Around the same time Kronk and Gale St. John were first on Suburban searching.
He gathered all the things he found on the opposite side of where the body rested and knocked on the Anthonys door. Cindy Anthony picked through it and appeared to KW to be consumed with denial. Of course she shot down the notion that any of the belongings were familiar or had belonged to Caylee.

After that strange interaction, KW's girlfriend convinced him to call the police so he then brought the items back to the scene before Deputy Cain also blew him off, as well as Roy Kronks initial concerns. (Deputy Cain was later fired)
Cain tossed the stuffed animals back into the woods.

I believe that has something to do with who DC was on the phone with while he was being taped searching.
Cindy Anthony knew where Williams had come across the balloons, stuffed animals etc.

Keith Williams first found the balloons etc August 18thYouTube- Special Report With Keith Williams

He gathered all the things he found on the opposite side of where the body rested and knocked on the Anthonys door. Cindy Anthony picked through it and appeared to KW to be consumed with denial. Of course she shot down the notion that any of the belongings were familiar or had belonged to Caylee.

After that strange interaction, KW's girlfriend convinced him to call the police so he then brought the items back to the scene before Deputy Cain also blew him off, as well as Roy Kronks initial concerns. (Deputy Cain was later fired)

I believe that has something to do with who DC was on the phone with while he was being taped searching.
Cindy Anthony knew where Williams had come across the balloons, stuffed animals etc.
Left by KC?

Keith Williams first found the balloons etc August 18thYouTube- Special Report With Keith Williams

Brilliant.

laughmouth.gif

I think the perp left the ballon as part of her elaborate (yet stuuuuupid) staging. After all, imaginanny was supposed to have been taking Caylee to the theme parks - as PROVED by the Disney Bag and the balloon! (see? the perp was telling truth after all!)

I am sure we are about to hear alot more about Zanni's well-known Crystal Blue Gatoraide drinking habit from the A's and/or the defence...

I think the perp left the ballon as part of her elaborate (yet stuuuuupid) staging. After all, imaginanny was supposed to have been taking Caylee to the theme parks - as PROVED by the Disney Bag and the balloon! (see? the perp was telling truth after all!)

I am sure we are about to hear alot more about Zanni's well-known Crystal Blue Gatoraide drinking habit from the A's and/or the defence...
I think the perp has some remorse/shame.. not enough to fess up and spend her life in prison though. Her shame be may part of what is preventing her from ever confessing as well...(added to the fear of a life sentence)

Thanks for posting that videoclip!

Well, one thing I am sure of now - the reason why the perp needed so desperately to go "private searching" with JB. Can you just imagine her sitting there thinking about the chloroform searches, chloroform in her car, and KNOWING the Zanny story was a bust?!? She needed to UNSTAGE that area, but quick!

No wonder she didnt go for the accident theory/easy-way-out. Wayyyyy to much carp at the site and she knew it. Her twisted, elaborate masterplan totally bit her in the backside. SUCKS TO BE HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500