Balloons at the Suburban Drive Disposal Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts about the "Father's Day Balloon" found by KM & which LE reported in the doc dump compared to the "Winnie the Pooh..."Hugs" balloon....

Since we believe from the reports that no evidence was taken by LE from KM's report, that no photo's were taken of the Father's Day Balloon. Such a shame.

What we do have is the evidence photo of the "Winnie the Pooh" balloon in the doc dump. That is a good thing. But, since the opportunity was lost to gather the evidence of the bag of toys and the Father's Day sighted balloon, it will be hard to tie the two balloons together now. So, as much as I believe this could all be related to one crime, I fear that we will never find out if the two balloons are related to this case.

I love this balloon thread, and everyone's theories...it's been very enjoyable and eye-opening.

It looks like a pooh balloon. If it just landed there by accident that's amazing, kind of like the "red balloon" movie.
It seems more like it was placed or dumped with her, though. I wonder if it could have been tied to her wrist. God bless Caylee.

the balloon and the Disney bag, of course they could just be junk that was unrelated to Caylee, especially the Disney bag, but it kind of makes you wonder if she could have been taken to Disney by the perpetrator in the days prior to the murder or even the day of. Or at least to a Disney shop, like at the airport or at a hotel.

Oh my gosh, I hadn't even read the document yet about this KW being seen 'searching' (with a shovel) in the woods right there on Suburban on Oct 21, 2008. (!!) Holy cow.

I wonder if the pooh balloon was supposed to have been for George...from Caylee...for Father's day? Or is it possible, that KC went back to that site and left balloons for Caylee..in her memory.........nahhhh...I couldn't see THAT happening.

Naaaa, Casey , remember is only about Casey, Casey , Casey ! :angel:

watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

Oh my gosh, I hadn't even read the document yet about this KW being seen 'searching' (with a shovel) in the woods right there on Suburban on Oct 21, 2008. (!!) Holy cow.

I had not read that either, and I went back through the documents I downloaded and it is just NOT there. Did anyone else have that document?

Depending on when that was released, that could have been VERY helpful in the searches. I sure would have not left that area without searching where he was if I had ever read that document and I would bet many others would not have either. I want to know WHO the officers were (names) which just kept blowing these people off.

Clearing up this thread:

1. In my first post I linked the police incident report where KW searched the woods near the school (possibly the area near or at the area where Caylee was later found). KW had a SHOVEL with him (I have never seen a SEARCHER with a SHOVEL--stick, yes; shovel no!). He was trespassed by the police and he told police in his searching of that area he found a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY balloon!

2. In the released crime scene photos we have evidence (also linked in this thread) of a deflated balloon at the crime scene. While we CANNOT SEE in the picture what style of balloon it is, we can infer it is the Winnie the Pooh balloon with "Hugs for You" which is also mentioned in the evidence records.

Now, whether the Father's Day balloon mentioned in #1 was still on the scene when evidence was collected when Caylee's remains were found is still UNKNOWN. Either A) it has not been released to the public, B) was no longer at the scene, or C) was NEVER at the scene and in a different area of the woods.

I just think it is FOOD FOR THOUGHT because of the significance of FATHER'S DAY, the likely fact that the Winnie the Pooh balloon was related to Caylee, etc.

I had not read that either, and I went back through the documents I downloaded and it is just NOT there. Did anyone else have that document?

Depending on when that was released, that could have been VERY helpful in the searches. I sure would have not left that area without searching where he was if I had ever read that document and I would bet many others would not have either. I want to know WHO the officers were (names) which just kept blowing these people off.

Hey Turbo, the shovel is mentioned on the first page of the incident report. See my first post in this thread for the link. Or here:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_13.htm

"The students advised that Mr. Williams was carrying a shovel or stake..."

the balloon and the Disney bag, of course they could just be junk that was unrelated to Caylee, especially the Disney bag, but it kind of makes you wonder if she could have been taken to Disney by the perpetrator in the days prior to the murder or even the day of. Or at least to a Disney shop, like at the airport or at a hotel.

---
How could you forget? Remember Zannie the Nannie was suppose to have taken her to Disney.......:p

I stayed in Kissimmee last May. We were right on the Orlando strip about 3 miles from disney. Every other store was some type of gift shop, my husband and I went into just about everyone we could into. Every store we walked in sold Disney merchandise. We actually purchased Disney souveniers from these shops because in the actual Disney park they were atleast two times more expensive. So the Disney bag could have come from one of them places. Just a thought.

Or MAYBE they got one for GGPA at the nursing home (or someone from the nursing home gave theirs to cute little Caylee).

I always wondered if they checked out everyone at the nursing home just in case a predator spotted Caylee when she was there, then followed and grabbed her later when KC was on the computer or phone or with a boyfriend, etc Now that makes me wonder about the syringe in the gatorade bottle again

I always wondered if they checked out everyone at the nursing home just in case a predator spotted Caylee when she was there, then followed and grabbed her later when KC was on the computer or phone or with a boyfriend, etc Now that makes me wonder about the syringe in the gatorade bottle again

Hi Seagull,
A predator at the nursing home? Most people at the nursing home (except the nurses and relatives) can barely MOVE much less kidnap! Cindy drove at least an hour to go to Mt. Dora then they went to the GGMa's home there. The drive to Mt. Dora to Orlando is not a short trip for a predator/kidnapper to follow. Seriously...I would groan but the groan button is missing!

Did anyone check to see if Old Man Herbert the pedo pervert from Family Guy was a patient there? I'll bet he followed them home with his walker. :rolleyes:

old_man.gif

Thoughts about the "Father's Day Balloon" found by KM & which LE reported in the doc dump compared to the "Winnie the Pooh..."Hugs" balloon....

Since we believe from the reports that no evidence was taken by LE from KM's report, that no photo's were taken of the Father's Day Balloon. Such a shame.

What we do have is the evidence photo of the "Winnie the Pooh" balloon in the doc dump. That is a good thing. But, since the opportunity was lost to gather the evidence of the bag of toys and the Father's Day sighted balloon, it will be hard to tie the two balloons together now. So, as much as I believe this could all be related to one crime, I fear that we will never find out if the two balloons are related to this case.

I love this balloon thread, and everyone's theories...it's been very enjoyable and eye-opening.

Bogeygal: It's actually "KW" not "KM" who found the balloon. I'm not sure who KM is, but I don't want people to get anymore confused than they already are.

We have a thread about KW here, and in the first post is the police report about a Father's Day Balloon:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80968

seagull65: I agree with Theonly1 - most people in Nursing Homes can't leave either because they are on medication or they can't walk, but mainly because they don't have transportation. I honestly don't believe Caylee was in danger from anyone elderly.

My first thought when I heard of the father's day balloon was that Casey had left it there with the body in an attempt to intimate that it was Caylee's mystery dad who had killed her.

My first thought when I heard of the father's day balloon was that Casey had left it there with the body in an attempt to intimate that it was Caylee's mystery dad who had killed her.

..........or the last person to be known to have actually been seen with Caylee by anyone outside of the Anthony family.

Bogeygal: It's actually "KW" not "KM" who found the balloon. I'm not sure who KM is, but I don't want people to get anymore confused than they already are.

We have a thread about KW here, and in the first post is the police report about a Father's Day Balloon:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80968

seagull65: I agree with Theonly1 - most people in Nursing Homes can't leave either because they are on medication or they can't walk, but mainly because they don't have transportation. I honestly don't believe Caylee was in danger from anyone elderly.

Thank you ThoughtFox for catching my mistake when using initials! I might just need new reading glasses for typing.....Hope I didn't mislead readers, I sure meant KW.. Glad you let me know.

Ok, has it occurred to any of you that there were probably hundreds of Father's Day Balloons bought around that time. And Winnie the Pooh balloons and balloons of every type. Isn't it just as possible that someone who lives in the same subdivision as the A's might have bought a bunch of balloons and as they were getting out of their car, lost their grip on the strings - and away the balloons went? they may have become tangled in any of the trees in the general vicinity. then along comes Fay, rains and wind, etc. dislodges the now deflated balloons from their perch, they fall to the ground and are washed this way and that way in the ensuing floods and wind up in the same area as Caylee. It could have happened this way, couldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500