Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.
    !~*Mar*~!

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.
    Yeah and another teenage girlfriend lived with RC before

Yes I'm watching and heard her talking about several issues which Crystal might be bringing up why Ron shouldn't retain custody. For one, she mentioned Misty's age and the fact that Haleigh went missing while on her watch.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Yeah and another teenage girlfriend lived with RC before
    That would be Crystal, and maybe A?
    Rest in Peace

yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    That would be Crystal, and maybe A?
    Their is only two years between CS and RC

According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)

Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Indigo For This Useful Post:

yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too
    Me too, but too bad she didn't know her excuse to the judge was that she maybe didn't feel like getting out of bed.
    Much like she probably didn't feel like getting out of bed for that custody hearing she's been known to complain about missing, claiming the court had the wrong address. Though she had been served to that address previously and never filed any change of address...hmm. Wish NG would dig just a little deeper...

Their is only two years between CS and RC
    I was thinking back to when Haleigh was born.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)

Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

Not shooting anyone

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post

Going to try to catch the rerun in an hour, but I've been wondering when, not if, Crystal would seek to regain full custody of RJ. I think under the circumstances, she has an excellent chance of winning.

jmo

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Not shooting anyone
    Thanks, Indiana--this is a sensitive issue.

Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilpony For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?
    YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
    YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

And she made that comment about the health problems AFTER the first discussion on using past tense. I am so glad you heard it as well, I was wide awake, I knew I heard it.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpony View Post
    IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.
    Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.
    I don't recalling any mention of the specific reason. Isn't Turners Syndrome incurable?

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO
    I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby77 For This Useful Post:

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.

Hmmmm. That could so be taken another way.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:

Well, I don't know what that lady intended to mean by that statement, but she sure worded it oddly, regardless. It didn't leave me with a good feeling about her implication there...

I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO
    Exactly.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Yes it sounded like backtracking to me too. Although, sadly, she's probably right about the past tense.
    Rest in Peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast