Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 62

Thread: 2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,956

    2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

    Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.
    !~*Mar*~!





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.
    Yeah and another teenage girlfriend lived with RC before

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Yes I'm watching and heard her talking about several issues which Crystal might be bringing up why Ron shouldn't retain custody. For one, she mentioned Misty's age and the fact that Haleigh went missing while on her watch.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Yeah and another teenage girlfriend lived with RC before
    That would be Crystal, and maybe A?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    That would be Crystal, and maybe A?
    Their is only two years between CS and RC

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,346
    According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

    They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

    Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

    Modification papers never filed

    Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)


    Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Indigo For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    yeah I like NG brought up CS missing appt Too
    Me too, but too bad she didn't know her excuse to the judge was that she maybe didn't feel like getting out of bed.
    Much like she probably didn't feel like getting out of bed for that custody hearing she's been known to complain about missing, claiming the court had the wrong address. Though she had been served to that address previously and never filed any change of address...hmm. Wish NG would dig just a little deeper...

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Their is only two years between CS and RC
    I was thinking back to when Haleigh was born.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

    They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

    Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

    Modification papers never filed

    Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)


    Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

    Not shooting anyone

  12. #11
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,155
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Is anyone watching this? Crystal is going to try and get full custody of RJ. Her lawyer is on Nancy Grace right now talking about it.

    Going to try to catch the rerun in an hour, but I've been wondering when, not if, Crystal would seek to regain full custody of RJ. I think under the circumstances, she has an excellent chance of winning.

    jmo

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Not shooting anyone
    Thanks, Indiana--this is a sensitive issue.

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,414
    Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  16. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,454
    IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilpony For This Useful Post:


  18. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Did anyone catch this - when she and NG were talking about the missed dr's appts? NG sd missed 12 with the mother, attorney said missed with father too, NG sd something and attorney sd "she doesn't have the health problems anymore?"!!!!!!!!!! Why would Haleigh not have the health problems anymore?
    YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

  19. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
    YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?

    And she made that comment about the health problems AFTER the first discussion on using past tense. I am so glad you heard it as well, I was wide awake, I knew I heard it.






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  20. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,346
    I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.

  21. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpony View Post
    IMO, this is exactly why Ronald is marrying Misty at this point in time. Because Crystal is going to be sueing for custody of Jr. So they are hoping that being married will make a big difference to a judge.
    Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  22. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I got the impression she was talking about the bronchial problems.(maybe that's what most of the visits were for at that time?) I'll have to go back and watch it again.
    I don't recalling any mention of the specific reason. Isn't Turners Syndrome incurable?






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Yes, I think we finally found out the answer when the attorney was talking. The fact still remains though that Haleigh went missing under Misty's care, Haleigh is still missing, and LE hasn't named a suspect yet. I personally think it's premature to make any final custody arrangements for Jr. MOO
    I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby77 For This Useful Post:


  25. #21
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
    YES!! I heard that also and found it quite odd. IIRC NG was just cutting to commercial break, but NG asked why she was using past tense and she said she didn't have the health problems anymore??? Why would she make such an statement?
    It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.

  26. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.

    Hmmmm. That could so be taken another way.






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  27. The Following User Says Thank You to WholeLottaRosie For This Useful Post:


  28. #23
    Well, I don't know what that lady intended to mean by that statement, but she sure worded it oddly, regardless. It didn't leave me with a good feeling about her implication there...

  29. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby77 View Post
    I agree, I think Jr has it hard enough dealing with the loss of his big sissy, probably his most constant companion since birth. He doesn't need to deal with any other large losses at the moment, IMO
    Exactly.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  30. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,969
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    It's called putting your foot in your mouth! She was referring to Haliegh in the past tense and when NG pointed that out she came up with that excuse about not having the health problems anymore.
    Yes it sounded like backtracking to me too. Although, sadly, she's probably right about the past tense.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.03.06 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 10:35 PM
  2. 2009.03.05 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:23 AM
  3. 2009.02.25 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:41 AM
  4. 2009.02.24 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:58 AM
  5. 2009.02.23 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 09:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •