2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya Polygraph.

Showing everyone's pleas for Haleighs return

NG showing video of home, showing bed. Girlfriend set to marry father.

The Attorney/Spokesperson (kim)for Crystal is on now, she sounds like she was originally contacted for media help. Upon meeting with Crystal, community and LE and learning of her concern for the saftey of JR being in the home with his father may not be safest place. grave concerns. Saying RC has a history of falling in love with and moving in with teenagers. Also, going to speak with CS past lawyer, that was retained After losing custody, and look at records etc...She will also coordinate searches for Haleigh. Not exact wording...

K.P. seems good

NG: Ironic that now is the time when arranging media, now she is bringing up custody. Mother missed 12 visits.Had no job.etc...

Haleigh was never a child that was well. NG why do you talk about Haleigh in the past tense? KP-Because, she certinaly doesn't have those problems anymore...

Was it said in the very beginning with regards to Haleigh missing something like 22 days of school this year that she had been sick and in the hospital alot?

Not on NG but in interviews with family members right after Haleigh went missing.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/3825036.php

Family of Haleigh's Mom Now Has a Spokesperson
Wayanne Kruger from Arizona has come to Satsuma, Florida to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, while the search for the missing girl continues. Kruger will also speak on their behalf.
Maternal grandmother Marie Griffis said she wanted a spokesperson because she did not know how to handle the media.

Kruger said when she saw Sheffield on TV, she remembered when she was on television for the first time. Since then, she has helped many families in the middle of child abuse cases and thought she could help Sheffield, even though it's a child abduction case.

Kruger said she is helping Sheffield for free.

The family has also reportedly retained the legal counsel of Ft. Lauderdale Attorney Kim Picazio.
Picazio is a 14-year legal veteran who specializes in complex litigation of family and matrimonial law cases and cases pertaining to domestic violence, custody disputes, spousal support and modification of divorce judgements.

NG sticking up for RC right now, saying in other cases of children being kidnapped, the remaining children are not taken from home. TH saying, Suprising that CS has a lawyer.

IDK...

I'm not sure where to post this but...i'm watching NG right now so I am starting here, pardon me if this has already been discussed...but I wouldn't be surprised to see Misty Croslin showing up PG very soon. It seems as if "Misty & Ronny" are very quick to get married, I wouldn't be surprised to see another baby on the way....:baby:

Daniel Horowitz told Nancy that the young boy is in danger and should be out of there (the home). Nancy angrily said she never heard him say that about Elizabeth Smart or the Van Dam case. Why are you saying that now? What's the difference? Because these people live in a mobile home and don't have a lot of money then they should lose the children?

NG sticking up for RC right now, saying in other cases of children being kidnapped, the remaining children are not taken from home. TH saying, Suprising that CS has a lawyer.

IDK...
I think it probably has more to do with what was going on with the drug use in the past, and also the neglect (if that was truly what was going on which was rumoured) I think the lawyer didnt want to say it without some type of actual proof and backup... My guess is she will get custody if she can prove the drug use and neglect..and the fact that the gf was underage...the lawyer seems really knowledgeble and unless ronnie lawyers up I do believe she will have a good chance getting custody. I feel if all that has been said about ron drug dealing and carrying on with those types of people then cs should get custody in my oppinion.

I say hair follical test him and her to see which one was using months prior to Haleigh going missing, I think its like an inch for every 3 months so a test like that would surely show who was using drugs and who was not. In my oppinion everytime I see Ron he seems drugged up on more than just zanex (moo) and Crystal seems like she is totally sober...again this is only my oppinion.

I'm not sure where to post this but...i'm watching NG right now so I am starting here, pardon me if this has already been discussed...but I wouldn't be surprised to see Misty Croslin showing up PG very soon. It seems as if "Misty & Ronny" are very quick to get married, I wouldn't be surprised to see another baby on the way....:baby:
If she was pregnant that would make me highly suspicious of her being that haleigh dissapeared :eek:

I seriously hope that if they are going to proceed with this custody issue, that they check with LE first to make absolutely sure it's warranted at this point in time. What's best for Jr. should be the only thing that's important right now.

Or does anyone else watch mysti on ng tonight and see the clips of her walking along happily talking about getting married, (in two different clips of her) and think that she isnt feeling as much pain as she should over this? I mean I havent seen crystal smile once since this happened, or ron. and Mysti sits there and claims that haleigh loves her and that haleigh calls her mom, but she does not seem that sad to me... and also if I were haleigh's mom hearing that I would go balistic!!! thats just me though!!!

IDK...

Maybe if there was proof of kidnapping, this could be considered. moo

Or does anyone else watch mysti on ng tonight and see the clips of her walking along happily talking about getting married, (in two different clips of her) and think that she isnt feeling as much pain as she should over this? I mean I havent seen crystal smile once since this happened, or ron. and Mysti sits there and claims that haleigh loves her and that haleigh calls her mom, but she does not seem that sad to me... and also if I were haleigh's mom hearing that I would go balistic!!! thats just me though!!!

This is another thing I noticed interview clip of Misty that caught my attention. She is saying how much the kids love her and how good she is to the kids, but she is shaking her head as if she is disagreeing. moo

This is another thing I noticed interview clip of Misty that caught my attention. She is saying how much the kids love her and how good she is to the kids, but she is shaking her head as if she is disagreeing. moo
wow i didnt notice that, susan smith did that and so did the ramseys :eek:

I think it probably has more to do with what was going on with the drug use in the past, and also the neglect (if that was truly what was going on which was rumoured) I think the lawyer didnt want to say it without some type of actual proof and backup... My guess is she will get custody if she can prove the drug use and neglect..and the fact that the gf was underage...the lawyer seems really knowledgeble and unless ronnie lawyers up I do believe she will have a good chance getting custody. I feel if all that has been said about ron drug dealing and carrying on with those types of people then cs should get custody in my oppinion.

I say hair follical test him and her to see which one was using months prior to Haleigh going missing, I think its like an inch for every 3 months so a test like that would surely show who was using drugs and who was not. In my oppinion everytime I see Ron he seems drugged up on more than just zanex (moo) and Crystal seems like she is totally sober...again this is only my oppinion.
They need to make sure they save the photo of Crystal with the title of being drunk in the apartment with all the pot references on her 23rd birthday while a child is in the photograph with her. Sure looked like a great time!

I may have heard wrong, but when the lawyer got called by Nancy on using past tense language, she mentioned a bout with pneumonia and bronchial problems... implying that Haleigh didn't have those specific problems anymore.

Does anyone know how often a child with Turner's Syndrome has to see a doctor just for regular visits?

I just thought of something regarding the missed appointments. Between the ages of 2 and 4, my now 7 year old daughter was sick all the time. Chronic ear infections, pneumonia, you name it. We missed so many regular, well child check ups because she seemed to be at the doctor every other week anyway that I could have been in the same boat as Crystal.
Now (knock on wood) thanks to all her illnesses, she has a stronger immune system than anybody else in the family.
I don't know if this is the case with Haleigh, but they said she was sick a lot.

They need to make sure they save the photo of Crystal with the title of being drunk in the apartment with all the pot references on her 23rd birthday while a child is in the photograph with her. Sure looked like a great time!

I thought that was a picture of Misti? maybe I'm wrong...

ETA: I think ther was one of Crystal at a friend's apartment with beer bottle & marijuana leave decor....but I do think there was one of Misti w/ reference to being drunk and there was a child in the picture...apologies if I'm wrong....

the kid didnt stand a chance, i didnt even know about that photo...oh my.... thats terrible, I had a friend that used to smoke only cigs in front of her kids and I would jump all over her u know what for that!!!

I am glad someone else finally noticed this! I have brought this up several times in several other threads, but no one has even responded...

I have always been a supporter of MC and RC, but this seemed weird to me too, especially since the whole rest of the news clips she was emphatically nodding her head yes.

Something I learnt long ago is words are cheap & I love you'se are free!!!
Every time Misty says the kids loved her & call her Mom & how good she is to them....... I think those words... highly unusual for me to do that.

According to Kim Picazio, Attorney:

They have been speaking with police officers and others about issues with the minor child(Jr.) with regard to whether he is in the safest place. They have "grave concerns about the welfare of the child."

Mother was not aware of important hearings--will get to bottom of that--go from there.

Modification papers never filed

Allegations about what was going on in the house before Haleigh went missing and on that night. (I don't know who she meant by this)

Please don't shoot me....just the messenger.

I like this attorney because she said that she is going to go and talk to everyone involved including LE. She is going to read everything from the courts to get to the truth. She isn't just going to take Crystal's word for everything. She will investigate on her own and then decide where she goes from there. I'm glad that she isn't just taking Crystal's word for everything and running with it. She might have ended up with egg on her face.

I do think it is unfair that Misty is being blamed just because she was with Haleigh when Haleigh went missing. I don't think it is right to blame the person that was with the child in any case unless there is proof that the person is guilty of something. Mark Klaas was at home with Polly when she was taken out of her bedroom and other little girls were even in the same bedroom as Polly. Danielle Van Dam was sleeping in her room with her parents in the home when that monster went into her bedroom and took her. When Jessica Lunsford disappeared her grandparents were right there in the house when the monster went into the house and took Jesse. Elizabeth Smart's family were home and her sister was right there in the same bedroom when she was abducted by that creepy monster.

The little boy shouldn't be taken away from his dad just because his sister was abducted. The familys that I listed above didn't have their kids taken away just because one of their children was abducted. This was brought up by the attorney...the boy should be taken away from Ron because his sister was abducted. Crystal doesn't think the boy is safe with Ron...he might be taken next. Yet she takes the boy on national TV so everyone will know exactly what he looks like! I think Ron better get himself a darn good attorney about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member