2009.03.11 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it probably has more to do with what was going on with the drug use in the past, and also the neglect (if that was truly what was going on which was rumoured) I think the lawyer didnt want to say it without some type of actual proof and backup... My guess is she will get custody if she can prove the drug use and neglect..and the fact that the gf was underage...the lawyer seems really knowledgeble and unless ronnie lawyers up I do believe she will have a good chance getting custody. I feel if all that has been said about ron drug dealing and carrying on with those types of people then cs should get custody in my oppinion.

I say hair follical test him and her to see which one was using months prior to Haleigh going missing, I think its like an inch for every 3 months so a test like that would surely show who was using drugs and who was not. In my oppinion everytime I see Ron he seems drugged up on more than just zanex (moo) and Crystal seems like she is totally sober...again this is only my oppinion.

I think Crystal looks like she has led a rough life. She looks a lot older then her age. Probably due to the drugs she has used for a long time. Unless her life has been cleaned up and she isn't doing any drugs she shouldn't be yelling to loud about Ron. Wasn't she doing drugs when she was pregnant with her baby and when she was pregnant with RJ? I believe she admitted that. I wonder what kind of a background her boyfriend has? This is going to be a dirty battle and none of them need it right now with Haleigh missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6