Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    On Jack - 5 hours and he's still in there? How long do polygraphs take on the average?

On Tammi - Oh my! I thought she already had told LE everything. A baby out there, nobody knows where he is or how he is and she waited this long to give LE this bit of info??
    My guess...Tammi failed the poly and eventually gave up the info
    Jack didn't even have to take the poly and has spent the past 5 hours explaining his wife's obsession to have another child, her serious mental illness, her internet activities, her abusive childhood and first marriage, how wonderful she is with their adopted daughter, and how desperately he wants to avoid her going to jail. jmo

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

danni is offline You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    (You're probably just citing rather than telling me to read , because I started this discussion on his comments on the Today Show site lol)
    LOL I know but i didn't want someone to have to ask "where did that come from! lol

Okay, thanks for the MS info --If she says "step daughter" , the bio mom has to be JS's daughter, and I am wondering if TW is still married to her -- what you bolded saying that I lost you with (rightfully so) has to do with why I am asking these two questions:
    Is TW still married to bio mom of JS&TS adopted daughter? (I now assume she is JS's daughter and TS's "step daughter")
    How old is the adopted daughter?
    I have read and they have said that the adopted daughter H$%%#H is FOUR! but she might be real close to four or almost five I don't know her acutual birthday. I say my son is two but really he will be three next month so yea he is two but there is a difference in time between just turned two and will be three next month ya know.

LOL that is because I ended up editing out any real specifics in that last portion, but they had to do with the bio dad's history that TS has been alluding to-- I have the affidavits (Do I sound like NG?), and although the victim is not named, I am fairly sure it has to do with the bio mom -- now am I in trouble?
    Let me know if I need to delete anything, please?
    I think i get it....
    And BTW if my mouse RATTED me out, I would squeeze cheese whiz out of his behind until he turned smurf blue. --Csquare

Smith said, "Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."

I'm back, did I miss anything?
    I had to take a break, coming across Tammi's MS friend (#4) and her blog, (Save this child I have spiritually adopted from abortion.)
    That was a bit too much. Spiritually adopted was just a little cultish. Can't do cults and blackmarket adoptions in the same case. I decided she's just another martyr for her cause.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I'm back, did I miss anything?
    I had to take a break, coming across Tammi's MS friend (#4) and her blog, (Save this child I have spiritually adopted from abortion.)
    That was a bit too much. Spiritually adopted was just a little cultish. Can't do cults and blackmarket adoptions in the same case. I decided she's just another martyr for her cause.
    It does seem as if there is alot of "adoption" going on around this womans (TPS) life. lol
    And BTW if my mouse RATTED me out, I would squeeze cheese whiz out of his behind until he turned smurf blue. --Csquare

Smith said, "Because it's not a truth detector, it's a lie detector. I did not lie, and so that's why it came back inconclusive."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danni For This Useful Post:

Almost time for NG. Maybe some news, results of poly's.
    We speak for those who can no longer speak for themselves

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

http://www.kpho.com/news/22188104/detail.html

They said they wanted polygraphs...and Tempe complied.

ETA: After seeing the post above, I guess we already knew that. Sorry.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    J. did the same thing on one of his pages - single status but then blurbed about being married to someone wonderful

I agree - think they're just used as a venue for business, esp. considering she's got 1500 or something 'friends' on fb - very few of whom are actually friends/family

Yes, agree... there is one of "Jack's" top friend though who appears to have a video of Hannah on her page, connected to one or two of Tammi's kids in LA and to some woman with the last name of Johnson - mostly I'm wondering how the woman who has a video of Hannah is related to Jack or Tammi
    Last edited by time; 01-08-2010 at 08:57 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

What

nashville

smiths on ng!

Jean doing NG show tonight. Tammi and hubby are with them "live".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    They are GLAD they are persons of interest!!!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

Now on Nancy Grace

Smiths live on Nancy Grace now....again

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krystylsea For This Useful Post:

Nashville. TS said she has tried very hard to get in touch w/LE, and that she has more info.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

Did not confirm poly test. Only that they questioned the couple.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SusanB For This Useful Post:

LE will not confirm they took polys, said they questioned them. Jack and Tammi said they did take polygraphs.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Police will NOT confirm that they took Polygraphs! Only confirm that they have questioned them.

Jack and tammi smith say they took polygraphs. Tammi claims that she called the police 4-5 times. And was finally called back at 10:30 where Tammi DEMANDED that a polygraph be given today. And miracuously it was set up.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast