Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #1

DINGDINGDING....
    WE HAVE A WINNER

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    docs to these names have been referenced in these threads. maiden name was spencer the rest were married names. i think hunt is also reference but not sure
    Yes, I think so too. There's one more that ties in there too right? Was is geiger?

Now we should run them all through the process we did with the DM names... you know what I mean?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

DINGDINGDING....
    WE HAVE A WINNER
    Wow! Again, I say you are incredible with research and piecing together!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.

just wanted to let you know, we're all so proud of you guys!!!

wanttohelp, my ol' friend, you're a wiz!

I enjoy watchin' your work! Go, go, go get 'em!! For Abraham!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

BROUGHT OVER....

Miami Herald Archives Dated 6/24/84
    Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
    Mr. & Mrs. Jashar Krasniqi (Patricia Spencer), P.O. Box 5601, Lake Worth, a son, Ja Daniel.

The Palm Beach Post Archives Dated 1/10/1999
    RUSSELL DANWOOD SPENCER - Patricia's father (paid site; trying to piece together archives)
    Born in PA on February 4, 1936, passed away on December 29, 1998. He had lived in Port Saint Joe, FL for the past year moving there from Lantana, FL after retiring from Spencer Title Services, Inc. and the South Florida Water Management District. He resided in South FL for 38 years. He served in the U.S. Air Force, graduated from the University of Miami, was a member of the U of M Alumni, was a member of the Knights of Columbus and a member of the Port Saint Joe
    He leaves to cherish his memory a loving, devoted wife, Darlene Spencer of Port Saint Joe, FL; daughter and son-in-law, Debbi and Robert Geiger of Chipley, daughter, Patricia Spencer,daughter and son-in-law, Pamela and Garry

Danielle I Krasniqi (Shar's sister)
    Licensed Massage Therapist Issued: 3/11/08
    4035 Valencia Court
    Panama City, FL 32405 - this is home of Debbie & Robert Geiger - sister of Patricia (Shar's mother)

Deborah Ann Spencer-Geiger (Shar's aunt)
    Registered Nurse
    4035 Valencia Court
    Panama City, FL 32405

Deborah A Gumbert Spencer
    Licensed LPN
    3040 N W 72nd Way
    Hollywood, FL 33024

Patricia Meli (Shar's mother)
    Dental Radiographer
    8550 N Sherman Cir #101
    Hollywood, FL 33025
    Dana Meli-Wischman is listed here as
    407-540-8991
    ORLANDO, FL Online Services, Outlaw Online Services
    (1994)
    on a list of 407 Area Code BBSes Through History

http://bbslist.textfiles.com/407/
    PROOF OF ALIAS

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

And dont forget who sold the property in the first place to shar...his aunt

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

Thanks for sharing that post now, Tricia. I've lurked a bit on this thread...have seen the hard work going on here. When I heard about them finding Abraham today on the news, I couldn't help but think that it's thanks to the good people here...and the persistence of LE...that his story stayed very much in the public's eye. Thanks, guys...you did great!!

PS- and DM's words have come back to bite her! Justice!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

.....i've said from the beginning look at the panhandle of florida..i didn't know how to do it....but i knew some of you did....look at daddy,....that's where all the money has come from...shar did have a p*& to du du or a window...i didn't know what i could and couldn't do....look at them ties...you will be blowed away...let me know

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

you don't come up with the kind of money 'THEY" came up with out of now where....think about it...see her friends in panama city panama city bch, port st.joe...she was there more than a weekend.....they all running right now....;..i promise you...this is a woman from bay county, florida...really i know what i'm talking about.;..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Wasn't one of the older Krasniqi's arrested not too long ago??
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

Hate the fact my puter is down and I've missed so much here..

For Abe, RIP. I've never known you but I have known some similar to you. I have felt it from the start, there will be justice for what they did to you.

fascinating look into the reasoning of a murderer and boils my blood.

I pray not one second of peace for that thing.

LE. One big hug and kiss to you when you seal this and wrap it up.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-30-2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: inviting
    "Geology is the study of pressure and time. That's all it takes really, pressure, and time..."
    Morgan Freeman as Red,
    "Shawshank Redemption"

virtue may be missed but sin can't hide.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A_New_Day For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rar3267 View Post
    I don't know if anyone can comment on this , but are we looking at a large sweeping mob political connection here as well or just so many bad apples converging on many things coincidentally? BTW, JlM and Susan1, I was born in 13104 big red house with Gazebo in middle of RT 175, 92, now in 34201 and you are you in Florida as well?? I remember both stories mentioned well as i also had friends in NYSP who were involved in that case. very very sad.
    I watched the great sleuthers here for a while with their great investigating skills and sometimes when they would uncover something-I would think, what is this and who are these people-the Russian mob or what? These scams sound somewhat like an organized group of people to me-they do the same thing over and over. I wonder if Abraham was their first murder?! Losers!
    No regrets! Mistakes are just lessons I needed to learn!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Willow57 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joybell View Post
    .....i've said from the beginning look at the panhandle of florida..i didn't know how to do it....but i knew some of you did....look at daddy,....that's where all the money has come from...shar did have a p*& to du du or a window...i didn't know what i could and couldn't do....look at them ties...you will be blowed away...let me know
    yes you did joybell. what is that you are saying in this post, in blue? share your thoughts with us.
    also, good to see you newday. was wondering where you were, now I know you had puter problems.

You go girls..great sleuthing,and instrumental in solving this case..

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nurselady For This Useful Post:

yes you did joybell. what is that you are saying in this post, in blue? share your thoughts with us.
    also, good to see you newday. was wondering where you were, now I know you had puter problems.
    I think she was saying a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of...

(meaning.. he was broke as a joke....)
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

I guess no new news on the AS case.

I was digging around a bit, trying to note some dates and connections and I have a couple questions.

From things I've seen on here, and heard (Sherriff Grady J) it seems as though Abraham was buried in the early part of April?? Did anyone ever hear about the date when the concrete slab was poured? I know someone mentioned the changing out of the HVAC equipment at the Plant City property where the body was found. This was on 2/20/09 (by Shar Krasniqi...at least his name is on the Notice of Commencement). The concrete was poured sometime in April. But the property wasn't actually purchased from the Land family until 4/30/09.

Am I missing something??

30. The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    I was in the 13126 area code for years. Do you remember this one?
    http://www.law.capital.edu/News/Arch...0327Armani.asp
    Frank Armani, Esq., wrote a book, "Privileged Information", about Robert Garrow, Syracuse serial killer who told him where 2 bodies were hidden. He went and saw the bodies, but due to lawyer / client privileged communication, he kept quiet about it. The crime had already been committed in the past. It was not a current ongoing or future crime. When it came out that his law firm knew, they attempted to have him disbarred. People were outraged that he would let the parents just have to wonder where their children were when he knew the whole time. But his duty to his client compelled him to keep the secret.
    Eventually he won that case and the book was used in law schools as a text for teaching ethics and privileged information.
    Wow...this is a blast from the past. Was one of the girls found in a sewer? Why do I remember them connecting the girls to answering ads for rides home (notices posted in dorms)? Or was that another killer in Syracuse?

Sorry...OT.

ETA: ok...this is creepy...the girl from Syracuse University was raped in a tunnel...where another girl had been murdered. Sorry for the mistake. Turns out the girl wrote a book based on her experience and went on to write "The Lovely Bones".
    Last edited by RR0004; 01-31-2010 at 01:07 AM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tigergal71 View Post
    I guess no new news on the AS case.

I was digging around a bit, trying to note some dates and connections and I have a couple questions.

From things I've seen on here, and heard (Sherriff Grady J) it seems as though Abraham was buried in the early part of April?? Did anyone ever hear about the date when the concrete slab was poured? I know someone mentioned the changing out of the HVAC equipment at the Plant City property where the body was found. This was on 2/20/09 (by Shar Krasniqi...at least his name is on the Notice of Commencement). The concrete was poured sometime in April. But the property wasn't actually purchased from the Land family until 4/30/09.

Am I missing something??
    tigergal71,

5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366 is the house where Dee Dee Moore and Shar Anthony Krasniqi run their businesses. This house is right next door to the 5802 State Road 60 E property.

Shar Krasniqi (a/k/a Shar Anthony) got the permit on 02/19/2009 for the "Change out HVAC Equipment" at 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366. On that permit he claimed he was the owner but the owner of that property was R & D Properties of Brandon.

5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City, FL 33567 (Where Abraham's body was buried) is the house that Shar Krasniqi bought later from Richard Land Jr. on 04/24/2009 for $253,600.

So I guess that begs the question, if Abraham was murdered before April 24th, then was his body buried on that 5802 State Road property BEFORE Krasniqi bought the house/property OR was Abraham killed before April 24th, buried some place else than moved later to the 5802 State Road property?

ACR
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACandyRose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post
    tigergal71,

5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366 is the house where Dee Dee Moore and Shar Anthony Krasniqi run their businesses. This house is right next door to the 5802 State Road 60 E property.

Shar Krasniqi (a/k/a Shar Anthony) got the permit on 02/19/2009 for the "Change out HVAC Equipment" at 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 55366. On that permit he claimed he was the owner but the owner of that property was R & D Properties of Brandon.

5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City, FL 33567 (Where Abraham's body was buried) is the house that Shar Krasniqi bought later from Richard Land Jr. on 04/24/2009 for $253,600.

So I guess that begs the question, if Abraham was murdered before April 24th, then was his body buried on that 5802 State Road property BEFORE Krasniqi bought the house/property OR was Abraham killed before April 24th, buried some place else than moved later to the 5802 State Road property?

ACR
    Thank you for that ACR. It clarifies it a little, but I guess I'm confused why someone would say a house was theirs and change out HVAC equip if they really didn't own it?? That seems weird, and also doesn't seem to be significant in the case, although it probably is.
    Someone said Land knew the body was buried there, which was shocking to me. I can't remember the details, I just remember being very shocked about that.
    If I am correct, they'll be able to pinpoint the date of death pretty close, right? I mean, within days??? Not sure on that. Monday won't come soon enough. I really want to know by what means he died.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

And another MAJOR question......does anyone have any opinions about why we haven't seen pictures of this Shar, or why he isn't also a POI at this point since he owned the property where AS' body was??

I just find it strange that we're hearing all about DM, but nothing about SK. I'm wondering if he is their tipster and is protective custody?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

And another MAJOR question......does anyone have any opinions about why we haven't seen pictures of this Shar, or why he isn't also a POI at this point since he owned the property where AS' body was??

I just find it strange that we're hearing all about DM, but nothing about SK. I'm wondering if he is their tipster and is protective custody?
    BBM...

good thought.. or he's so embarrassed by that picture of DeeDee looking like an 80 year old that he's decided to keep a low profile..
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post
    BBM...

good thought.. or he's so embarrassed by that picture of DeeDee looking like an 80 year old that he's decided to keep a low profile..
    LOL
    What's "BBM" stand for (probably obvious, but I can't figure it out.....it took me several hours to figure out LE!! Most of the rest of them I got immediately!)
    I'm laughing about that. I'm totally curious when that photo of DM was taken. I'm thinking it was back at the time of the claim she made about being tied up and assaulted and her car stolen (back in 2001, I think it was)
    It's pretty obvious she'd been crying in that photo though....and it was a VERY bad photo. Tonight, another local station used her Facebook profile pic, she looks much younger in it

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

LOL
    What's "BBM" stand for (probably obvious, but I can't figure it out.....it took me several hours to figure out LE!! Most of the rest of them I got immediately!)
    I'm laughing about that. I'm totally curious when that photo of DM was taken. I'm thinking it was back at the time of the claim she made about being tied up and assaulted and her car stolen (back in 2001, I think it was)
    It's pretty obvious she'd been crying in that photo though....and it was a VERY bad photo. Tonight, another local station used her Facebook profile pic, she looks much younger in it
    BBM = Bolded By Me =)

That has to be one of the best improvements I've ever seen.. She looks about 20 years younger in recent pictures..
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

[snipped]
    For months, Moore staged events, trying to convince people that Shakespeare was hiding but still alive, the Sheriff's Office reported.

She used his cell phone in April and sent text messages to his friends and relatives, posing as Shakespeare, the Sheriff's Office said.

She offered Butler, the mother of Shakespeare's young son, a $200,000 house if she would lie and say that Shakespeare had dropped by one night, Butler and the Sheriff's Office said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...2.story?page=1

46. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ChanzesMimi For This Useful Post:

I don't know if this one has been posted yet... There's about 6 million links floating around here =)

Body in backyard is missing Fla. lottery winner's

"DeeDee Moore is a con artist, and if she tried to sell me anything, I certainly wouldn't buy it," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said in a news release earlier this month. "DeeDee Moore has cheated Abraham Shakespeare out of his money, and possibly his life."

Moore - whose known phone numbers were all disconnected Friday - became something of a financial adviser to Shakespeare.

Property records show her company, American Medical Professionals, bought his home for $655,000 in January 2009. In February, she helped him open a company and gave herself the ability to sign for money, detectives said, including a $1 million withdrawal.

Moore told detectives Shakespeare gave her the cash as a gift. She bought a Hummer, a Corvette and a truck, and went on vacation.

Three months later, 26-year-old Shar Krasniqi - identified by Judd as Moore's boyfriend - bought the home in Plant City that Shakespeare's body was found behind. A tip led detectives there this week.

Howard Stitzel, who happened to be Shakespeare's lawyer in a child support case, started working out Krasniqi's home after Shakespeare disappeared.

Stitzel said he could not comment when reached by The Associated Press on Friday. His lawyer, Glenn Lansky, said Stitzel rented space in the home in mid-2009.

"The landlord was DeeDee Moore," Lansky said. "If the police have any questions, we'll answer them."
    A phone number listed in public records for Krasniqi rang to Stitzel's law firm Friday.
    long story at the link... I thought Stitzel was full of comments the other day when he said that DeeDee was only his landlord... tsk tsk tsk.. seems even lawyers need lawyers to tell them to shut their traps!
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

48. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast