Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #1

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post
    Just saw you post... It'll have to be pieced together again. The K info is confusing!
    Good luck to you Iminuru, and we truly do appreciate all of your hard work.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

On AOL news today...

Friend Charged With Hiding Lottery Winner's Death

Moore's attorney, John Liguori, said he's not surprised his client was arrested, considering recent developments in the investigation. But Liguori said the killer could still be on the loose.

"DeeDee may be a valuable witness against anyone responsible for the actual murder of Abraham Shakespeare," Liguori said.

It's too early to speculate about the possibility of a plea bargain, Liguori said. He acknowledged that more serious charges could be filed later against his client.

more at the link....

Even her attorney knows that she's in it deep. I hope he has a pair of chest high waders to get through her BS... With "friends" like DeeDee.. who needs enemies?
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post
    I cringed at that article title as well..."friend"...

...a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dallasdon For This Useful Post:

Does DM happen to have any other missing "friends" ??

Children find skull and bones in Plant City woods

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2010/2/3/578426.html

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChanzesMimi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChanzesMimi View Post

I dunno... were they found on another one of DM's properties?
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

A judge has ordered a woman accused of trying to conceal the slaying of a Florida lottery winner held on $1 million bond.

37-year-old Dorice "DeeDee" Moore appeared for the first time in Hillsborough County court Wednesday on charges connecting her with the death of Abraham Shakespeare.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/83448577.html
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOaksGirl View Post
    Snipping this from the Ledger update:

Asked if she had been cooperative, prosecutors said Moore has given four different stories about who killed Shakespeare. She has blamed a relative of Shakespeare's, her 14-year-old son, a drug dealer, and finally herself in an act of self-defense.

Is she for real? She's throwing her kid under the bus, too?

OhMyGosh!

She tried to blame her son?!

WoW!

fran

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fran For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChanzesMimi View Post

Isn't Abraham's cousin Cedrick, Jr. missing? Or at least there has been a warrant out for him for several months and he has not been found to be arrested. I think I am remembering this correctly.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOaksGirl View Post
    Snipping this from the Ledger update:

Asked if she had been cooperative, prosecutors said Moore has given four different stories about who killed Shakespeare. She has blamed a relative of Shakespeare's, her 14-year-old son, a drug dealer, and finally herself in an act of self-defense.

Is she for real? She's throwing her kid under the bus, too?
    This woman is unbeLIEvable... kiki still shaking her bird head over DM's lying, scheming ways...

And what about shar... any new info re his potential involvement? Who else was helping her?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

abraham's family is to have a press conference tomorrow....wonder what they will have to say....i bet they have not invited dm to the funeral...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Fox News getting ready to have a report on DD being arrested.....according to Shep Smith (drama queen) DD says she didn't shoot Abraham, her son did! ???
    IMO

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Fox News getting ready to have a report on DD being arrested.....according to Shep Smith (drama queen) DD says she didn't shoot Abraham, her son did! ???
    This is as low as a human can go.

Her son did not kill Abraham.

See what she is doing? Even with a murder on her hands she is still trying to make herself out to be the good person. Protecting her son.

Unfreaking believable.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I can't even believe I'm reading this. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

DM was going on about protecting her family and she throws her son under the bus? WTH?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

...oh i can't believe this woman...she is going to make me have a drink before "happy hour"...i can hear it now...he killed him because he was protecting me...i can hear it...trust me, i can just hear it now.....please when fox has the report...this , this, whatever she is.....nevermind shut up joybell...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Her problem is she can NOT shut UP!

...a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dallasdon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasdon View Post
    Her problem is she can NOT shut UP!
    Compulsive liars can't help themselves, I swear... they be perserveratin and prevaricating and think they can lie themselves out of anything. Good Lord... Tricia's right, it just doesn't get any lower than this.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

This woman is just unbelievable. And also incredible stupid IMO. Getting rid of a body forever in Fla with a big ocean nearby should be easy. What's up with all those quitclaim deeds all over the place. A pathetic attempt to hide the stolen loot a la Madoff. Makes it kind of complicated for LE to freeze DD assets. Even Shakespeare's house was quitclaim again in January to an Eva Williams.

Quote from Ledger:
    "Moore said she had befriended Shakespeare in December 2008. She acquired his million-dollar house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive in Lakeland through a quit claim deed on Jan. 9, 2009, according to Polk County Property Appraiser records. The house was held in the name of Moore's company, American Medical Professionals Inc.

Court documents show that American Medical Professionals transferred the property to Eva Williams of Lakeland on Jan. 13 through a quit claim deed. "

I do not know the going rate for a murder rap but $50,000.00 sounds very low IMO.
    Considering $200,000.00 was offered to Abraham's on/off girlfriend for lying about hearing from Shakespeare. Then there is attorney Stitzel who can make contact with the deceased(october). He must be a medium also.
    This whole case is extremely sad however. I also find it sad that Abraham was supposed to be illiterate, after all, he went to school 7/8 years. What is wrong with Fla schools?
    I hope that every dirt bag responsible for Abraham's demise , will be apprehended and convicted. The monies should be returned to his family with lots of it put in trust for his two children.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

...after 17 1/2 years with law enforcment, correction, juveniles..i can say i've seen alot, heard alot, been through alot...but this one has to be up in the top 5 on the countdown....dm..your gone for awhile with just this one charge...how can you as a mother, bring your son into this...you have to be the lowest of low..i know, i know, you love him right?...well if this is love, i hope that you have blocked this emotion from your life...because no one deserves the love that you have shown to your son...no one...no wonder you were buying him expensive jet skis, boats and who knows whatever..you are a sick sick individual...God have mercy on your soul...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Ledger link: http://www.theledger.com/article/201...1410?p=1&tc=pg

Judge Sets Moore's Bond at $1 Million

snip: Stitzel had represented Shakespeare in a child custody case and helped Moore transfer Shakespeare's debts and assets to a company she owned, American Medical Professionals.

Good article, I'm sure most of you have read it. The portion about Stitzel makes me feel a little hopeful that the investigation will reveal if or if not this 'group' have stolen from others. I don't doubt there is something going on with them, I'd like to see LE prove it and punish anyone involved to the full extent of the law. JMO.

I've run out of comments for DM's ever changing story. I think she's a skank. (Can I say that?) JMO.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

... shows, DM doesn't know the meaning of the word love. She "loved" her "friend" AS too. remember?
    Last edited by TrialAddict; 02-03-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: has didn't belong there

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrialAddict For This Useful Post:

HEADLINE NEWS NOW AND IN 55 minutes

HLN (CNN) Prime News led the hour off with this story. It usually repeats at 6pm EST here.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    I can't even believe I'm reading this. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

DM was going on about protecting her family and she throws her son under the bus? WTH?
    You're not the only one. I haven't believed most of what she's said this whole thing, but I NEVER NEVER NEVER expected her to say her son did it. What is she THINKING???????? That fact right there proves she is a Sociopath. Good call on that last night, Susan1!!! I didn't really think she fit the whole profile of a sociopath, but I bet there are sociopathic people out there that would never DREAM of blaming their 14 year old child in something like this.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    ... shows, DM doesn't know the meaning of the word love. She "loved" her "friend" AS too. remember?
    She loves money or rather the things you could acquire with them. A totally morally bankrupt person. If she bails out, somebody might take her out because of her flapping gums.
    Abraham got at least pleasure into handing his money out to his needy friends/relatives. That skank does not know that type of pleasure, "giving". Such an evil person.
    Personally, I think the greed/evil shows on her face, Shakespeare IMO
    had a gentle face. Just so sad.
    Lottery winners should be able to remain anonymous like in western europe.
    Not be displayed on TV as a target for criminal elements like this skank and her cohorts.

46. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

All I have to say is she better learn to like the taste of prison food.....cause I have a very distinct feeling she will be eating only that for the REST of her life!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope her family doesn't WANT to bond her out. She needs to be locked up, not roaming the streets!!!

And orange IS NOT her color!!!!

48. The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

Now I have to wonder who that phone # belonged to that she posted...

And who answered it when it was called?
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

50. The Following User Says Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast