Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 707

Thread: WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,061

    WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

    Please continue here.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96189"]Thread 2[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95634"]Thread 1[/ame]


    Thanks,

    Salem

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    57
    Salem, I'm very new to this. Why a new thread?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PEARS For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,061
    Quote Originally Posted by PEARS View Post
    Salem, I'm very new to this. Why a new thread?
    When threads get to long they are a real pain for anyone with dial up. Also, threads can blowup apparently if they get to long.

    Salem

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by justiceformackenzie View Post
    In reviewing Spillman's case, JF was subpoenaed as a witness. Creepy.
    The last name of JF in the subpoenae is missing the "c". Are we sure this is the same person????? Can we check on that?

  8. #5
    OK, I've got some info from doing some digging...and I have no idea if any of this is relevent to this case, but it's certainly coincidental. I think I have figured out why JF was linked in some way to the Spillman case....his ex-wife was Spillman's sister.

  9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HOPEFUL26 For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    I checked. It's misspelled on the docket, but the actual document has the correct spelling with the c.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justiceformackenzie For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by justiceformackenzie View Post
    I checked. It's misspelled on the docket, but the actual document has the correct spelling with the c.
    How do you check the actual document? All I know how to do is type someones name and click on the blue parts to read what happened in court...

  13. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPEFUL26 View Post
    OK, I've got some info from doing some digging...and I have no idea if any of this is relevent to this case, but it's certainly coincidental. I think I have figured out why JF was linked in some way to the Spillman case....his ex-wife was Spillman's sister.
    The ex wife's maiden name is different than Spillman. Can you give more info?

  14. #9

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HOPEFUL26 For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelanCountyMom View Post
    The ex wife's maiden name is different than Spillman. Can you give more info?
    I read that he has more than one ex-wife. Both the Washington Courts and Douglas County websites show a name change for the person referenced in the article posted by HOPEFUL26.

  17. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelanCountyMom View Post
    The ex wife's maiden name is different than Spillman. Can you give more info?
    Ya I don't see the connection between JF's ex and spillman...Her maiden name is not spillman.

  18. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wenatcheeres View Post
    Ya I don't see the connection between JF's ex and spillman...Her maiden name is not spillman.

    You're right, her maiden name is not spillman...in the article that I gave a link to, it shows her last name. JF has 2 ex wives and one current.

  19. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by wenatcheeres View Post
    Ya I don't see the connection between JF's ex and spillman...Her maiden name is not spillman.
    The published article that was posted states that Spillman's sister is "May Sullivan". A trail can be followed searching public documents. Am not positive it is the same JF, but a very similar name is reported in one of the court docs, as well as a name change.

  20. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by giddyup View Post
    The published article that was posted states that Spillman's sister is "May Sullivan". A trail can be followed searching public documents. Am not positive it is the same JF, but a very similar name is reported in one of the court docs, as well as a name change.
    Wow that is a very weird coincidence.

  21. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by wenatcheeres View Post
    Ya I don't see the connection between JF's ex and spillman...Her maiden name is not spillman.
    After digging. JF was a witness of some sort in the Spillman case in 3/1996. In 4/2003 his divorced from Spillman's sister was final. I wonder how long they were married??

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ChelanCountyMom For This Useful Post:


  23. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    604
    ooopps wrong place

    Last edited by Nancee Drue; 03-02-2010 at 02:24 AM.

  24. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Posts
    2,330
    Hoping for an arrest very soon! I have a feeling LE has an idea of who is guilty. I keep hanging on that release that they found alot of evidence.. fingers crossed.

  25. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    Hoping for an arrest very soon! I have a feeling LE has an idea of who is guilty. I keep hanging on that release that they found alot of evidence.. fingers crossed.
    I agree, I think the police have a suspect (or suspects) in mind.

    IMHO I think the announcement that they were "looking for her cell phone" is because they think her killer still has the phone, and are waiting for them to dispose of it.

  26. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    115
    can anyone relay the wenatchee world post and what it was because it has been deleted

  27. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    115
    Also, jack Spillman was a roofer with American Roofing at the time of the murders, one of my best friends worked with him.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to pmrichie For This Useful Post:


  29. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by pmrichie View Post
    can anyone relay the wenatchee world post and what it was because it has been deleted
    Nothing that hasn't been repeated here. "Girl gang" theory.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulR For This Useful Post:


  31. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    174
    10C01507 01:36:12 02/20/10 Harass/Threat 4305 W EAGLEROCK DR, WENAT 4 ACT
    this was in the police call.....
    Last edited by pepsi; 03-02-2010 at 04:17 AM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:


  33. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    122
    There's been much discussion on the location of WC West Eaglerock residence. Their home is NOT a multi-million dollar home. We purchased a nearby home in 1998, and the C family was already living there. Our home at that time was in theh $350,000. range. Keep in mind C's built their own home, and it had been built several years before ours, so I would guess it was well under $300,000. Factor in that parents are in construction, which is totally in a slump, and real estate, which is not lucrative currently, and it is easy to see that there is not a huge cash flow going in. Two kids in college, the payments on the spec house, as well as their residence...Let's not jump to conclusions that just because the home is in a premiere area that they are wealthy. I am certain the help offered for Mackenzie's funeral was a huge blessing for the family.

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotmadre For This Useful Post:


  35. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmadre View Post
    There's been much discussion on the location of WC West Eaglerock residence. Their home is NOT a multi-million dollar home. We purchased a nearby home in 1998, and the C family was already living there. Our home at that time was in theh $350,000. range. Keep in mind C's built their own home, and it had been built several years before ours, so I would guess it was well under $300,000. Factor in that parents are in construction, which is totally in a slump, and real estate, which is not lucrative currently, and it is easy to see that there is not a huge cash flow going in. Two kids in college, the payments on the spec house, as well as their residence...Let's not jump to conclusions that just because the home is in a premiere area that they are wealthy. I am certain the help offered for Mackenzie's funeral was a huge blessing for the family.
    I can't believe this has actually come to disputing their lifestyle. Obviously, they have more money than most people do. The fact that they can afford and OWN a house, is more than most people today. Add the fact that they are putting two kids through college, pay for the spec home, I would say they live a pretty comfortable life. Factor in a new vehicle purchase, braces for Mac and whatever else, is and should be kept private. Point being, they have money. What is strange to me is the fact that they have not put money into the reward fund. That points only to the fact that (IMO) they are not worried about enticing people to snitch or come forward because they know who did this. When you have assets, and your child has been found dead and you would do ALL you could to find the person responsible, you would liquidate SOME of the assets to put money toward a reward. Easy for me to say. I'm on the outside looking in.

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydiggity For This Useful Post:


  37. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    441
    Also, and sorry for the rambling posts... when her car was found, they said there was only 1 set of footprints. I have had a few people say they were not her prints. I am assuming that is speculation because I haven't heard that being released. However, Mackenzie was a tall girl. I wonder what her seat in the car was set at. If it was someone else driving (which allegedly, must have been if they were not her prints) the drivers seat quite possibly would have been adjusted. If this was girl gang related, and a girl was behind that wheel, besides the obvious prints on the wheel, the seat most likely would have been moved forward. Most girls are a good amount shorter then 5'9". On the flip side, if it were a male, quite possibly the opposite. Seat could have been moved back. I wonder where her seat was positioned when they located the car...

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to greydiggity For This Useful Post:

    KAE

Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #18
    By Salem in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17
    By Salem in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 654
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:13 PM
  3. Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11
    By hoppyfrog in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 803
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2
    By Salem in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 675
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:41 AM
  5. Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #1
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Located Forum Discussion
    Replies: 613
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 10:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •