Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

Litlred

Reaction score
Kelli stated on Gabe's FB that the hand off took place at Raymond Rimkus Park in Leon Valley. Thanks for bringing that to our attention SC!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4995687&postcount=190"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Facebook & MySpace Discussions[/ame]

omg..this is big...is this not big?! I'm so excited right now, but FB is acting horrible. Ugh.

Anyways, I noticed that park is at an intersection. THere has got to be a traffic or surveillance camera of some sort that caught something or an employee of the park. I looked at the calendar for December and there was one meeting on the 15th, but I failed to see where it was located at.

Anyways, I noticed that park is at an intersection. THere has got to be a traffic or surveillance camera of some sort that caught something or an employee of the park. I looked at the calendar for December and there was one meeting on the 15th, but I failed to see where it was located at.

This looks like a big park, but someone had to seen them.

Is this true??? Oh my gosh.....I hope so!! It's encouraging. I don't post much in the Gabe forum, but I've been following this case ever since he was reported missing. I continue to pray for him every single day. I hope this leads somewhere and he is found safely and can be returned to Logan and his family!!!

I think we should go private with this thread to be on the safe side.

That's weird. Was she not supposed to say anything about it? I wonder how this was confirmed. PI or LE or EJ?

I was wondering too. I would love to hear that it was EJ..that girl needs to talk.

That's weird. Was she not supposed to say anything about it? I wonder how this was confirmed. PI or LE or EJ?

There was a question about whether the info was revealed inadvertently and BeanE got confirmation that it was ok. So, I don't know... confusing!

We are all waiting for BeanE to appear, huh? I think if there was problem she would of already stopped us.

If EJ handed him off on 12/27/09 that would have been a Sunday. I wonder what time this occurred?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back