IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rocket, I was just checking the thread before going to bed (one A.M. here), so I can answer that. No I have not posted it because I am still working on it. Was it you who predicted that it would turn to be something freakish? Well, so far that is the case!:gasp:

If I am able to make it work, I will share it. :fence:
Nini Website looking forward to your work!

Any kind locals about? Curious if the LEOs are still being served meals at work as they continue their investigations.

I pray for these people often, as well as the families , of course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thx Otto my point exactly...I'm just trying to figure how confusion got from A to B, wasn't trying to insult/accuse anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think anything was done to the image on purpose either, when you cut out the pixel blur on the side I think that is were the confusion (pardon my pun :loveyou:) comes in. *that did not happen on purpose*
So I opened up my computer and cut the background out also, I did not a thing to the image at all except use the magic lasso tool in photoshop. I can definitely see where that can happen, I tried not to do that and I did not use contrast, levels or curves to correct the photo. You can see the original next to it to compare. I think that helps, no?

attachment.php

Attachments

• bg cut out and non cut out  .png
    bg cut out and non cut out .png
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,163
Goggles could also be used to shield eyes from pepper spray directed at him.

I too thought I might be seeing goggles in one of the photos (forget which level of enhancement). Looked like they were around BG's neck for possible later use. To my mind, the number one reason for him to have goggles, if he did, would be to protect his eyes when he initially got close to the girls (later they might be bound). Eyes are incredibly vulnerable, and even the strongest criminal would be crumpled helpless on the ground, possibly even convulsing, after a solid eye gouge.

Heading to bed. Wanted to thank everyone for a great day today. Its the first day in a long time that the discussion has been calm and professional. . I have enjoyed my day with all of you. Kudos to the mods for getting it under control yesterday. Nighty night my websleuth family

I don't think anything was done to the image on purpose either, when you cut out the pixel blur on the side I think that is were the confusion (pardon my pun :loveyou:) comes in. *that did not happen on purpose*
So I opened up my computer and cut the background out also, I did not a thing to the image at all except use the magic lasso tool in photoshop. I can definitely see where that can happen, I tried not to do that and I did not use contrast, levels or curves to correct the photo. You can see the original next to it to compare. I think that helps, no?

attachment.php

Yes it definitely helps me to see the original and the altered one next to each other so that I can draw my own conclusions. It's always been my understanding that websleuths rules dictate that when posting a work around, that you are obligated to post your source image or it will be deleted. Anyhow, I appreciate everyone's efforts and am glad we have ppl that are so dedicated to Libby and Abby . Moo

Today is the day!!!

In looking at the chin area i don't see the goatee, i see the dark as the top off the shirt he is wearing. As far as the white loop.. ? But i still feel like i see a dark strap coming across from the right and down over the white loop..? As if maybe a strap to duffel bag/backpack? And still see the left half of a face on shirt under jacket. Jmo

Yes it definitely helps me to see the original and the altered one next to each other so that I can draw my own conclusions. It's always been my understanding that websleuths rules dictate that when posting a work around, that you are obligated to post your source image or it will be deleted. Anyhow, I appreciate everyone's efforts and am glad we have ppl that are so dedicated to Libby and Abby . Moo

Today is the day!!!

In looking at the chin area i don't see the goatee, i see the dark as the top off the shirt he is wearing. As far as the white loop.. ? But i still feel like i see a dark strap coming across from the right and down over the white loop..? As if maybe a strap to duffel bag/backpack? And still see the left half of a face on shirt under jacket. Jmo

Great observation, I have always wondered about a backpack or duffel bag, but I have always struggled with weather its a strap or just a shadow. MOO

I don't really think any of the photos will do much good, even if someone gets one to look exactly like BG, unless someone who actually knows him sees it. I'm guessing the chances are pretty slim that any of his friends, neighbors, coworkers or relatives are members here (although not impossible), so I don't think it matters at all if you use the original photo for your theories and I use my enhanced photos for mine. I just keep hoping that clarifying his looks in my mind might also clarify something about his motives, actions, personality or anything more helpful than whether he has a 30" or a 50" waist. MOO
Perhaps if you post your "young" one next to the original that you used, that may help, because I have noticed that the "bad " one you did is being posted against the original (otto?) which you already stated did not come out well. I think most of us have been grateful for what you have done so thank you. Perhaps some posters have only seen the 'bad' one even? I know it is easy to miss posts when the thread is moving fast. Anyway, good work IMO.

RTV6 is pushing their Delphi Daughters special pretty hard. There was a short segment on the 6 am portion, showing BG's pic, the DTH voice clip and telling people to call in a tip if they have one instead of putting it out on SM.

They also mentioned something about discussing latest developments (I hope it's more than what we already know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending