Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

We need to check those transcripts from last night. I'm almost positive he said the 27th for dumping the body.

LP on NG Tuesday night:

NG asks LP if KC would be stupid enough to go to the body….
................... A LOT of other people know where the body is at too because between the 26th and the 28th…I will tell you when she got rid of the body it was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, “I got rid of the smell in the car.” The night of the 26th she parked the car there at Amscot. The morning of the 27th she went and picked the car back up went to her mom’s, she called JCP and there are a couple signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes …that’s where the body is going to be found and I’m telling you TM is going to get it done. She is concerned about that!”

Would she have stopped at the Anthonys to clean up, after disposing the body and before meeting Tony at Amscott? And wouldn't George be home? How could she handle a days old dead corpse, and not stink when she hugged the boyfriend? I do believe she dumped the car and baby around the same timeframe...but I'm having so much trouble having it make sense...:doh: Help!

Yes....

I agree 100%

I'm sure she went home that morning but I think somebody gave her a ride once she dumped the car at amscott

I think she dumped the body late night on the 26th to early on the 27th
(whatever time Tony says she left)

Theres a 4 1/2 hour gap between the time the car is first noticed until the time she calls Tony for a ride (7am -11:30)

It's during those 4 hours that I think she was home showering & changing her clothes - Texting ricardo - grabbing freeze pops - ect, ect,

Then she went back to amscott & called Tony for a ride at 11:30am

But the Big question is who drove her ...?

I'm guessing George

I like it Blink! You are right sister!

A lot of people keep using brass b*lls to describe KC. Why not pointy BRASS BRA?

I'm just saying that to equate KC with .... or never mind. Sheesh.

What if she makes a deal for life sentence and gives info on the body but they can't find it due to it being eaten or moved by animals? Since she has no history of telling the truth does that mean the DP is still on the table? Wouldn't that be the final irony?

Yes---that would be very, "The postman always rings twice."

But they would condition any such offer on actually getting proof or a result of what she was claiming. That scam is not on the horizon.

Walking around all carefree not a worry in the world, just trying to figure what to make the boys for supper.
Yeah and all this crap that they want her to be able to travel "in secret" to search for Caylee..secret because she is afraid for her safety. Yeah she looked real afraid of the "kidnappers" when she was piling up on food, beer, and lingere at Target! LMAO

Yes....

I agree 100%

I'm sure she went home that morning but I think somebody gave her a ride once she dumped the car at amscott

I think she dumped the body late night on the 26th to early on the 27th
(whatever time Tony says she left)

Theres a 4 1/2 hour gap between the time the car is first noticed until the time she calls Tony for a ride (7am -11:30)

It's during those 4 hours that I think she was home showering & changing her clothes - Texting ricardo - grabbing freeze pops - ect, ect,

Then she went back to amscott & called Tony for a ride at 11:30am

But the Big question is who drove her ...?

I'm guessing George

Check the ping map Boston. She did go home and grab food, clothes (probably the JC Penny card) but she was moving around that morning and - based on the times of her movements - it was most likely in a car!

Wow Quiet! You're sure about this??? I had looked at another map that had pings all over the place so I had given up on my theory! If this is correct, then I'm going back to it - BIG TIME!
Here's a picture of the file I used to keep track of all the towers. Using geocoding and mapping, I marked which towers were near what. After I post this, I'll list the towers she hit that day and then you can decide what you think. Maps can be hard to decipher and pings are going to go to different towers depending on things like distance and how many calls are trying to go through.

CellTowers.jpg

Okay..I have a highly unusual memory associated with dates and numbers, I thought it failed me..LOL, thanks for the confirmation.

So LP did say the 27th?

That means he's saying that KC parked the car at amscott WITH CAYLEE'S BODY IN THE TRUNK

Then she went back there & drove the car to the airport sometime around 10am on the 27th & when she finished she brought the car back to amscott?

Wow Quiet! You're sure about this??? I had looked at another map that had pings all over the place so I had given up on my theory! If this is correct, then I'm going back to it - BIG TIME!
I thought the same thing about the pings being all over the place on the 26th.

And CA specifically declined to provide YM/OCSO the statement from there citing that she reviewed it and there was nothing on it from KC.
Who the h*ll denies that man a JC Penney statement where there is nothing hinky. I would have drawn one in crayon if he asked me for it-:doh:

AND he is supposed to say "OKAY CINDY, If you don't think there is anything of significance, then we'll roll with that"..as IF he can't get the dang statement in hours if he wants it. CA and the rest of them think that they are above and beyond the law..which is completely hysterical to me considering GA is ex-LE. My FIL is an ex-homicide detective out of Washington DC, the man abides by any God given law there is and beyond. I got repremanded for a speeding ticket for the love of Pete.. IMHO, GA in my eyes, is held at a higher regard and he just hasn't for 1 second lived up to that.

I also think there's a taxi ride involved somehow. Isn't there a cab driver on the witness list or did I dream that?

ARE YOU KIDDING?

OMG...if there is a cab driver then that has to be it

Here's a picture of the file I used to keep track of all the towers. Using geocoding and mapping, I marked which towers were near what. After I post this, I'll list the towers she hit that day and then you can decide what you think. Maps can be hard to decipher and pings are going to go to different towers depending on things like distance and how many calls are trying to go through.

CellTowers.jpg
Quiet - I have been reading all of your information and had looked up your ping info. for the 26th but I misunderstood it! I hadn't thought of the fact that she might have left it/turned it off. Didn't LP say at some time that the phone seemed to be off/not pinging a couple of times and one of them was around this date? It makes perfect sense - what you're saying and it fits in with what I think happened!

The way I'm seeing this Boston is that :-

KC disposed of the body sometime on the 26th and then dumped her car - minus body at Amscott

Early 27th, goes back to Amscott either jogged, walked, cabbed it??? picks up car, after it has been spotted by Amscott worker and drives to GA and CA's place. Takes food and maybe clothes. Then drives to the dumping place to check she hasn't left evidence behind. Then when satisfied, drives car back to Amscott, calls TonE to pick her up..

I don't see it happening

LP says the car wasn't out of gas yet when she used it to dump the body

Amazing that she would have exactly enough gas to drive from amscott to the airport & then back to amscott

Trouble with your chart is that it gives no dates. We want the dates and hours to show for the 26th and 27th.

CellTowers.jpg

On the 27th. She texted that she had gotten rid of it. Check our calendar timeline. I think that it might be in there...

6/27 @ 1134 AM

KC to AH

“There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member