Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

She said she called/texted Amy right after she spent time N. of the airport and S. of the residence.

This is the reason that I think that she dumped the body the day/night before...Then left the car. Then went back to get it the next day for one last check before she left it again. Unfortunately, the pings from the 26th don't really show this so...maybe she did do everything on the 27th!???

I've always thought she dumped the body early on the 27th & left the car at amscott before 7am but I don't think she went back to the car a second time

I also think she went home sometime between 7am & 11:30am to shower & change her clothes - & grab some freezer pops on her way out

But......

If amscott is so close to Tony's that she walked to amscott to use the car again after 7am on the 27th then why did she need to call Tony for a ride ?

I am not sure. It may have been moved more than once. It could have been stashed near the family home on the 27th when KC's phone was pinging near there, then moved again the night/morning of June 30/July 1. But she would have Tony's car then (we assume) so the body would have to have been sealed tightly and in the car for a short time. And she could clean the Jeep. I read that she did clean the Jeep but I don't know which time she had it that she cleaned it.

sorry if posted already.....but she had toni jeep cleaned on the 5th of july before she picked him up

She called the 800 number which is the credit card line..like to see if you have an available balance etc.

And CA specifically declined to provide YM/OCSO the statement from there citing that she reviewed it and there was nothing on it from KC.
Who the h*ll denies that man a JC Penney statement where there is nothing hinky. I would have drawn one in crayon if he asked me for it-:doh:

What if she makes a deal for life sentence and gives info on the body but they can't find it due to it being eaten or moved by animals? Since she has no history of telling the truth does that mean the DP is still on the table? Wouldn't that be the final irony?

KC was staying with TonE. The car had too much odor to park it near TonE's house. KC parked the car away from his residence in a commercial area -- next to dumpsters if possible. The AMSCOT employee says she first noticed the car there on the 27th, but perhaps KC had been parking it there rather routinely since the 16th?

This makes sense......How far is it from Tony's to Amscott?

Walking distance?

But TonE came to get her because she ran out of gas right? So how would that explain her calling him to come pick her up if she wasn't driving the car?

I also think there's a taxi ride involved somehow. Isn't there a cab driver on the witness list or did I dream that?

Thanks to Muzikman, many thanks, I found lots on the calender for the 26th...I see the "all white party" at Fusion was on the 27th...she downloaded the flier on the 26th "DBC Ent / Fusian web flier for June 27 All White party, doors at 10..." did she go?, anyone know? I cannot recall...lol...and I don't see it listed for the 27th on the calender....

All the debate about what "all white" meant, lives on forever in my mind, verbatim, lol, but if she was there, I can't recall...might be interesting, showing state of mind, if the 27th does become relevant, imo.
Sorry that I'm repeating myself, just trying to be helpful, but here's what I show for cellular activity on the 26th. She was at AL's at least untl 11:47 if she was making/receiving calls. After that time, either her battery died or she turned off her phone.

6/26/2006 Cell Pings
No cellular activity until . . .
8:45 am - cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm then no cellular activity rest of the night

The tower may look close to the airport but that doesn't tell you how close her phone was to the airport. Look at the times. She can't be at the airport at 11:38 am and then near AL's at 11:40 am. That's almost 20 miles away.
According to google maps, Amscot to the Orlando Airport is only 11.4 miles.

This is what I think happened too and what I think LP thinks happened. She got rid of the body on the 26th but went back on the 27th to be sure it was hidden and no evidence laying around. Picked up the groceries from Cindy's home (maybe to make it look to TonE that she had been shopping but he noticed the bags weren't really from the store). And then she gave TonE the story that the car broke down and dad would take care of it. She also let Amy know the SMELL was gone, ie, baby is now out of the trunk and hidden somewhere. They definitely need to check all the ping places on the 26th and if there is a ping in a same area on the 27th, that should cinch the area. I wonder if anyone has searched that area before?

The way I'm seeing this Boston is that :-

KC disposed of the body sometime on the 26th and then dumped her car - minus body at Amscott

Early 27th, goes back to Amscott either jogged, walked, cabbed it??? picks up car, after it has been spotted by Amscott worker and drives to GA and CA's place. Takes food and maybe clothes. Then drives to the dumping place to check she hasn't left evidence behind. Then when satisfied, drives car back to Amscott, calls TonE to pick her up..

I wonder if the area is off Heintzelman Blvd? This could be where the woman thought she saw Casey and her car, too. It is by a wooded area and has a median. How well traveled is that road? Anyone local know?

Fairly well traveled. It's an industrial area. But also leads to the airport.

Sorry that I'm repeating myself, just trying to be helpful, but here's what I show for cellular activity on the 26th. She was at AL's at least untl 11:47 if she was making/receiving calls. After that time, either her battery died or she turned off her phone.

6/26/2006 Cell Pings
No cellular activity until . . .
8:45 am - cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm then no cellular activity rest of the night

Wow Quiet! You're sure about this??? I had looked at another map that had pings all over the place so I had given up on my theory! If this is correct, then I'm going back to it - BIG TIME!

do you know when she tx amy about getting rid of the smell....LP brought that up to night
On the 27th. She texted that she had gotten rid of it. Check our calendar timeline. I think that it might be in there...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back