Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

That's a good thought, Themis. :blowkiss: Established a routine which absented the car...hmmm...
:blowkiss: She was hiding out at AL's house. One hiding out wouldn't park their Mom's car near the hide-out. GA, CA and LA live so close, they might have found her if they saw the car. Also, she said she wasn't in Orlando during part of that time. So, I deduced that she parked the car away from AL's place -- in a commercial area, near dumpsters.

No cellular activity until 8:45 am then cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm - then no cellular activity rest of the night. That means she could have turned her phone off before and after those two times and her location would not be on the list.

Or it could mean that she left her phone at Tony's apartment all day while she was gone disposing of the body.

Thanks for clearing this up for me Leila

That makes a little more sense to me now

I thought he was saying that she dumped the body on the 27th at around 10am

Do we have any pings from the 26th?

Do any pings from the 26th match the pings from the 27th?
(when she supposedly went back to check the body)

We need to check those transcripts from last night. I'm almost positive he said the 27th for dumping the body.

I am not sure. It may have been moved more than once. It could have been stashed near the family home on the 27th when KC's phone was pinging near there, then moved again the night/morning of June 30/July 1. But she would have Tony's car then (we assume) so the body would have to have been sealed tightly and in the car for a short time. And she could clean the Jeep. I read that she did clean the Jeep but I don't know which time she had it that she cleaned it.

Didn't someone determine that Cindy probably drove past Amscot twice a day? It would be more likely that she'd see the car parked there than at Tony's. Cindy didn't even know where Tony lived. I'm not sure she even knew there was a Tony.

:blowkiss: She was hiding out at AL's house. One hiding out wouldn't park their Mom's car near the hide-out. GA, CA and LA live so close, they might have found her if they saw the car. Also, she said she wasn't in Orlando during part of that time. So, I deduced that she parked the car away from AL's place -- in a commercial area, near dumpsters.
I don't think CA knew about AL at that point and would not know where he lived. AL lived 10 miles north of the Anthony's.

P.S. In answer to another question, the Anthony home is about 9 miles from Orlando Executive Aiport to the north of their home AND about 9 miles from the Orlando International Airport to the south of it, so right in the middle.

My day was made when I heard NG say grand jury next week.
And what was really promising was when the news lady said and trust me, they have way more evidence then we already know.
I am finally feeling confident justice will be had.
Now if TES will find little Caylee, this will all come to total closure.

A question...Padilla said she called JCPenney...do we know what that was about? Did she then stop/shop at JCPenney, is their a receipt? If so, when...and why, I wonder? Forgive me, I'm a bit behind here...

She called the 800 number which is the credit card line..like to see if you have an available balance etc.

I believe she was near her parents' house. I felt it was very suspicious then. Here's what I posted on the calendar after mapping and geocoding the tower locations where she pinged:

No cellular activity until . . .
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)

11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .

3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .

8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

do you know when she tx amy about getting rid of the smell....LP brought that up to night

Thanks to Muzikman, many thanks, I found lots on the calender for the 26th...I see the "all white party" at Fusion was on the 27th...she downloaded the flier on the 26th "DBC Ent / Fusian web flier for June 27 All White party, doors at 10..." did she go?, anyone know? I cannot recall...lol...and I don't see it listed for the 27th on the calender....

All the debate about what "all white" meant, lives on forever in my mind, verbatim, lol, but if she was there, I can't recall...might be interesting, showing state of mind, if the 27th does become relevant, imo.

KC was staying with TonE. The car had too much odor to park it near TonE's house. KC parked the car away from his residence in a commercial area -- next to dumpsters if possible. The AMSCOT employee says she first noticed the car there on the 27th, but perhaps KC had been parking it there rather routinely since the 16th?

But TonE came to get her because she ran out of gas right? So how would that explain her calling him to come pick her up if she wasn't driving the car?

I temper this comment with the knowledge I am on a powerful antihistimine, but I could swear if you review CA statement, she was on vacay the last week of June through 7-2 anyway, so she would not have seen the car parked there. I also wonder if KC figured out/remembered that tidbit and thus why she moved Caylee's body from the backyard just prior?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back