CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact text I recieved word for word. It's not much:

They found her body today in a field off of Tracy Blvd. Please pray for her soul and her family in this difficult time. Keep an eye on your babies.

After calling back she said she may have let it slip out too soon and her friend the searcher was not happy she said anything. I don't know anything else and was hoping to find more info so I came here since I have been following the Caylee case on this site.
Danistar, I can understand your urgency right now. We feel it too. I hope this is not her.... but if she met with violence and is lying out there somewhere waiting to be found.. I hope it is her... does that make sense?

I'm off to watch Nancy with my butterflies. Maybe she will have the Chief on who will update us :(

Salem

Danistar, I can understand your urgency right now. We feel it too. I hope this is not her.... but if she met with violence and is lying out there somewhere waiting to be found.. I hope it is her... does that make sense?

Yes. If it is too late to save her, the thought of her little body lying cold and alone and lost is a horror.

Police this afternoon drove off with David S., 44, after searching his home at space No. 43 in the mobile home park where an 8-year-old Tracy girl went missing exactly a week ago. FBI agents and Tracy detectives pulled items from the home in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park and packed them into a white crime-scene truck.

The Tracy man lives with his wife, Debra S., and a son. A missing-persons poster with a picture of second-grader Sandra Cantu was pasted on the S.’s front window.

DS. was quoted in the Stockton Record expressing concern for the missing girl.

“I told her (Sandra), you’ve go to be careful with some adults,” he told a Record reporter Monday.

ETA: did not see the link posted above. Sorry

Okay, I do wonder what they have on this Slater guy. Why indeed is he cautioning a child he is not related to? I'm not saying that there would never be a situation in which that would be appropriate, but since they are searching him, of course my hinky meter goes up.

Okay, I do wonder what they have on this Slater guy. Why indeed is he cautioning a child he is not related to? I'm not saying that there would never be a situation in which that would be appropriate, but since they are searching him, of course my hinky meter goes up.

Agreed and very strange indeed. My hinky meter went :eek: when I read that quote.

danistar, have you heard anything else lately? Have you tried to text your friend? If this was Sandra they found... there could possibly be many hours of confirmations, etc... if you are in the area of "tracy blvd" where your friend said she was found perhaps drive by and see if there is increased police activity????

What is it with everyone telling this child to watch out for predators? That's just weird! Then to top it off, she is taken by one. Something just doesn't make sense here. It sounds like something that would happen to a neglected child who doesn't have a parent who cares, but I haven't heard anything of the sort about her home life. Are we missing something about the mom and grandparents she lived with? Everything seems normal there but why in the world do so many other people feel the need to "parent" Sandra???

What is it with everyone telling this child to watch out for predators? That's just weird! Then to top it off, she is taken by one. Something just doesn't make sense here. It sounds like something that would happen to a neglected child who doesn't have a parent who cares, but I haven't heard anything of the sort about her home life. Are we missing something about the mom and grandparents she lived with? Everything seems normal there but why in the world do so many other people feel the need to "parent" Sandra???

Seems to me that, considering they found 3 - 5 very suspicious men in that tiny trailer park, the warnings may have been understandable. Also, I think that Sandra was so friendly towards people and so beautiful, that it occurred to people that one of the many neighborhood pervs might hurt her some day.
The creepy thing to me, though, is a grown man unrelated to her saying such a thing to her. If a grown man had said that to any of my children when they were young, I'd have spoken to him and gotten to the bottom of it. Seems lewd and over the boundaries.

danistar, have you heard anything else lately? Have you tried to text your friend? If this was Sandra they found... there could possibly be many hours of confirmations, etc... if you are in the area of "tracy blvd" where your friend said she was found perhaps drive by and see if there is increased police activity????

She is in Tracy, I am in Chico. I would drive by if I could but I am about 2-3 hrs away. Last text I recieved was 20 minutes ago and she had no more info.

Seems like that would be a far less populated location to dump a body. (still hoping it's not true)
I scrolled along it on the map for a good five miles or so.. or more... and where there were several small tree stands there were also several small wooded areas too.....

Dansitar, any more news?

I want this baby girl to be alive so I am going into denial and into a self imposed time out. Will check in later.

She is in Tracy, I am in Chico. I would drive by if I could but I am about 2-3 hrs away. Last text I recieved was 20 minutes ago and she had no more info.
but your friend is still saying they found her? (Sandra) tia ...it is just really confusing right now...

I don't know how close you are to this friend who texted you, but do you think she might drive by and see if it's true? (Sorry for being such a pest - just praying signals got crossed and it isn't true.)

What are the updates on the local news? If the rumor is true, we should be seeing something on the news now. I think Channel 4 has live broadcast on the web - I'll go look.

Salem

I did read from a neighbor that she was always wandering around alone. However I don't have the link and I don't want to start anything... Just thought of that when I read your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheKinn