VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myspace.com/sykosamldd

i saw someone post this in a blogtalk room i was in earlier.... how can ppl glorify this and sleep at night!

and check out the comment from Mars at the bottom... i thought he hated sam and creeped him out?

Yeah that and how about the guy who says he agreed with what he did? But to the wrong people, Oh yeah except the preacher.:loser:

Sercombe said Kelley had worked for Longwood since 1994. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University and earned her doctorate at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

A tenured associate professor of sociology, Kelley had been on educational leave this semester doing research on her own, Sercombe said. She was not expected to return to teaching, he said.

....how I wished we could peek into her research...

Sercombe said Kelley had worked for Longwood since 1994. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University and earned her doctorate at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

A tenured associate professor of sociology, Kelley had been on educational leave this semester doing research on her own, Sercombe said. She was not expected to return to teaching, he said.

....how I wished we could peek into her research...

I think in one of these threads at least some of her research was covered. Not sure which one though and I could be wrong.

I think he was saying that Jews are just about the only people who have gotten more grief from outsiders than Juggalos have.

But, like, take just Kristallnacht. That would seem to be about a baba-bazillion times worse than someone writing unfriendly news articles about your music, make-up, and soft drink choices.

It was a stupid, insensitive journalistic comment that some editor should have deleted, in my humble opinion. As an editor. Who would have deleted it. And said, "What's this **** at the beginning? Look, buddy, don't pick on the Jews for your stupid comparisons."

Its not just about bad music reviews.

In some cities and states the Juggalos have been identified as a gang. Simply displaying the Hatchetman is enough for your identity to be associated with a gang affiliation regardless of whether the person wearing this symbol is in fact engaged in gang related activity or not. And having a gang affiliation allows the police to engage in surveillance, searches, and arrests that might otherwise be considered illegal.

Ok, this is still not really comparable to the situation of the Jews in Germany before WWII; at least not yet.

I think in one of these threads at least some of her research was covered. Not sure which one though and I could be wrong.

Interestingly the guy "Ghost" that wrote that says his former partner named "R.I.P." committed suicide in some sort of ritual fashion. He lists "ritual sacrifice" as one of his interests.

I also saw that Mars has ads for upcoming shows on Sam's comments. Nah, we're not going to profit from this tragedy. :furious:

Another choice quote from this MySpace of Sam's

I think I'll be sick now.

Did Mars ever say that? I think SickTanick and Razakel did, but Mars has been pretty much out to promote himself through the attention the murders generated right from the beginning.

From The Daily Star (a UK publication)...

A SICKENING rap offshoot known as “Horrorcore” has been blamed for creating a *bloodthirsty monster who murdered four people and cut up their bodies.

Robert McCroskey, 20, who calls himself Syko Sam, butchered two girls after befriending them in a Horrorcore chatroom.

He accompanied pretty Emma * Neiderbrook, 16, and Melanie Wells, 18, back to Emma’s house before hacking them to death with a saw.

He also murdered Emma’s parents Debra and Mark, who had waited up to check the girls arrived home safely.
Detectives were physically sick when they witnessed the scene in rural Farmville, Virginia.

One said: “Those four bodies lay mutilated for four days before Melanie’s mother raised the alarm and we searched the property.

“The stench was unbelievable and there were sawn and hacked-off body parts and blood everywhere.
“It was like a scene from the worst horror movie you could imagine.”

From http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/109385/Killer-s-evil-to-the-core-/

hmm. Well. That's something. So i'm going with a dumb moment here, but that's just totally false by all of the accounts and records thus far, right?

This could have already of been posted previously but since the discussion of "Mars" came up I thought I'd post this link. BTW I'm blocked by Websense at work so I haven't actually even seen this interview myself; I just know that the title says it's a CBS interview with MARS. I'll have to look at it when I get home tonight.

hmm. Well. That's something. So i'm going with a dumb moment here, but that's just totally false by all of the accounts and records thus far, right?

There was a statement in a press report specifically stating that there was no dismemberment. Of course sometimes the police lie about such things for various reasons...

They blame Emma? That's horrible! That girl was so young, she didn't know what she was doing. I mean come on she was 16 and Sam 20. All of these people are much older than Emma. At the age of 16, (if I was allowed) I would have probably done some of the same things as Emma I suppose.

Interesting. Were you locked in your room or did you have "parenting"?

The Daily Star!!

OMG, I'm being internationally misconstrued!!!11!!

:bud:

Yes. Just so everyone's clear, UK newspapers are generally horrible. They rarely let facts get in the way of a story to sell papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa