VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can look pretty hardcore. But then I give it away by smiling too much.

We gotta get Claudicici and Heroine there for the look!

Oh, I just saw Dangrs concert list! I wanna go see Razakel! I think I'm growing fond of her....

I guess it'll be a lot like halloween. I wonder if they'll be able to sniff me out because I don't have piercings or tats.

I think You, me, ziggy, Dngrs, claudicici, Tapu, maunsapt, Blou and anyone else should go to the next horrorcore event and infiltrate their little clique. We could co author a little piece like this.

I used to go hang out with my local Goth kids on a regular basis. They lost their venue a while back and I've haven't gone to the new spot because I don't care for the place.

Most of the kids there were very creative and generally a lot of fun to hang out with. My friends and I looked NOTHING like any of them, which meant that some of them just ignored us. We are a lot older, which does make a difference too. I never had anything but a good time and never a negative reaction to my presence.

I knew several of the kids through other connections and I also knew several people who were much older than most of the kids in the scene but still very much a part of it. Those older guys tended to be musicians or involved in promotion and they also generally played the part of responsible adults who were supportive of kids who might not encounter that level of support anywhere else in their lives. There has been a few questions raised in this forum about adults in the scene which actually tend slightly towards accusation, but if they are anything like the older goths scenesters, that isn't necessarily justified.

I find the horrorcore thing to be pretty distasteful in general, but I really wouldn't be surprised to find that it's very much the same as the goth scene. One distinction that I suspect, but don't really have any evidence of is that there may be more of a tendency for the goth kids to be middle/upper class while the horrorcore fans seem to me to be more working class. The ICP wrestling thing makes me suspect that. Horrorcore seems to me like it would appeal to the same demographic as demolition derbies, cage matches, and either lowered Japanese cars with performance robbing accessories bolted on or raised trucks with performance robbing accessories bolted on. Most of the goth kids I've met come from more middle class backgrounds, but that may just be where I live. Anyone got any thoughts or info on that?

I've often wondered if there were a southern variety of horrorcore brewing with Miami Bass, Molly Hatchet, and some Lil Wayne thrown on top of what's there already. If there isn't it may be time for us to hit the studio. I can't think of better way to infiltrate the clique than through the production side. We've got a crack team here that could throw down teh wickedestest of teh wickedest. Just think, we could all be sitting in a hotel room counting stacks of ones someday too!

I used to go hang out with my local Goth kids on a regular basis. They lost their venue a while back and I've haven't gone to the new spot because I don't care for the place.

Most of the kids there were very creative and generally a lot of fun to hang out with. My friends and I looked NOTHING like any of them, which meant that some of them just ignored us. We are a lot older, which does make a difference too. I never had anything but a good time and never a negative reaction to my presence.

I knew several of the kids through other connections and I also knew several people who were much older than most of the kids in the scene but still very much a part of it. Those older guys tended to be musicians or involved in promotion and they also generally played the part of responsible adults who were supportive of kids who might not encounter that level of support anywhere else in their lives. There has been a few questions raised in this forum about adults in the scene which actually tend slightly towards accusation, but if they are anything like the older goths scenesters, that isn't necessarily justified.

I find the horrorcore thing to be pretty distasteful in general, but I really wouldn't be surprised to find that it's very much the same as the goth scene. One distinction that I suspect, but don't really have any evidence of is that there may be more of a tendency for the goth kids to be middle/upper class while the horrorcore fans seem to me to be more working class. The ICP wrestling thing makes me suspect that. Horrorcore seems to me like it would appeal to the same demographic as demolition derbies, cage matches, and either lowered Japanese cars with performance robbing accessories bolted on or raised trucks with performance robbing accessories bolted on. Most of the goth kids I've met come from more middle class backgrounds, but that may just be where I live. Anyone got any thoughts or info on that?

I've often wondered if there were a southern variety of horrorcore brewing with Miami Bass, Molly Hatchet, and some Lil Wayne thrown on top of what's there already. If there isn't it may be time for us to hit the studio. I can't think of better way to infiltrate the clique than through the production side. We've got a crack team here that could throw down teh wickedestest of teh wickedest. Just think, we could all be sitting in a hotel room counting stacks of ones someday too!

In the rave scene, where anyone over 25 is called a "geriatric", they call us really old folks "rave parents". Though my rave parenting days are mostly over now...

You might recall that I previously mentioned I was at a beach rave that Sarah McCroskey aka SarahThizzle also attended.

PS A Molly Hatchet sample in a horrorcore song would be hilarious.

"...we could all be in a hotel room counting stacks of ones someday too..."

:loser::loser::loser:

:rolling:

Being the Mama-sort, I'll bring the :hypno:brownies:hypno:

:jester:

Hey piXy has Lisette or Andreas (i have a hard time using those made up names they use. . .) sent you any emails or other correspondence (Myspace, text messages, etc) in regards to you participating on this fourm? Or have you made a clean break with them? I imagine they are "hating" you for leaving the fold.
I havent had any correspondence with them since sept 27, NONE at all.
oh i know they hate me and WIR at least i know hates i post on this website and what i hear im a constant topic of discussion with everyone hating on me... i find it amusing no one can say it to me but talk behind my back. Those ppl were never my friends anyway and i really could give a **** less bout what they think of me. Who are THEY do judge me? No One.
I lost alot due to this ya know, they say im an "attention *advertiser censored*" but i dont see how or what i do to try and get attention from all this. All i try to do is set some things straight and give you all more of a perspective of who they are and what happened at SFTW.
<33

Maybe he was making music with other WIR folks? A bunch of them where up there with Sam it seems.

Possibly

I understand how killa feels too but the fact that she is the one that BANNED me from WIR for my "open letter to sam" bulletin i posted on myspace ( i posted it on dreamin demon site too and someone posted it here as well ) then a big F You to her bc everyone has a right to their opinion ya know. They blame Emma for this and it makes me really upset and sick to my stomach thinking about why the hell he didnt just leave from Detroit and go back home instead of doing what he did if indeed she screwed him over so bad before they left for SFTW like they say

Possibly

I understand how killa feels too but the fact that she is the one that BANNED me from WIR for my "open letter to sam" bulletin i posted on myspace ( i posted it on dreamin demon site too and someone posted it here as well ) then a big F You to her bc everyone has a right to their opinion ya know. They blame Emma for this and it makes me really upset and sick to my stomach thinking about why the hell he didnt just leave from Detroit and go back home instead of doing what he did if indeed she screwed him over so bad before they left for SFTW like they say

Whoa. They blame Emma?

I don't get that at all. She was 16 years old.

Whoa. They blame Emma?

I don't get that at all. She was 16 years old.
Sarah McCroskey

Thats just straight disrespectful dude. Until he is proven guilty for all 4, you shouldnt be talkin ****. I know my brother, and he had to have been provoked. He didnt do this for no reason. I was told Emma ****ed Sammy over REAL bad before all this happened. Something happened. Yeah he went too far, it really shouldnt have gone to that extent but until we get all the details, try and be a little respectful towards others. Sammy has a family too ya know.

When my family and I fly out to Virginia and get some answers, I will let you know Andres. thats for damn sure. I also made a public statement to some reporters finally and I mentioned you. Thanks alot bro, you are a godsend Much love and respect to you and your lady.

- Sarah

Posted by SarahThiZZle on Monday, September 21, 2009 - 9:10 AM
[Reply to this]
Her reply to sicktanick's blog post

Pixy--
Emma "screwed him over" before they left VA for SFTW?

Her reply to sicktanick's blog post

Well, I don't understand the reasoning there, but this is his sister who is reaching for an explanation of her brother's actions not anyone from the SKR crew talking. It is a very sad situation for her I think.

How bad do you have to screw someone over to "deserve" having your face smashed in with a hammer? And what about Emma's parents and Melanie?

I find it hilarious that these people call piXy an attention *advertiser censored* when what they all do with this horrorcore stuff is the very definition of attention whoring.

I find it hilarious that these people call piXy an attention *advertiser censored* when what they all do with this horrorcore stuff is the very definition of attention whoring.

Seems like you'd have to make money from the activity to correctly be called a "*advertiser censored*"....

target.jpg

Check out the placement of this Longwood University advertisement.

I can look pretty hardcore. But then I give it away by smiling too much.

We gotta get Claudicici and Heroine there for the look!

Oh, I just saw Dangrs concert list! I wanna go see Razakel! I think I'm growing fond of her....

My hair is pink and black at the moment. :D
Haha! I can do your hair, you'd fit right in with us!

Possibly

They blame Emma? That's horrible! That girl was so young, she didn't know what she was doing. I mean come on she was 16 and Sam 20. All of these people are much older than Emma. At the age of 16, (if I was allowed) I would have probably done some of the same things as Emma I suppose.
WTF could Emma have done so bad to Sam before they went to that concert?

They blame Emma? That's horrible! That girl was so young, she didn't know what she was doing. I mean come on she was 16 and Sam 20. All of these people are much older than Emma. At the age of 16, (if I was allowed) I would have probably done some of the same things as Emma I suppose.
WTF could Emma have done so bad to Sam before they went to that concert?

Nothing. It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member